Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket (36916 Views)

Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi / Banky W Jubilant After Winning PDP Rerun Primaries & Reps Ticket (Video) / Atiku Welcomed In Style By Granddaughter For Winning PDP Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Abujaexpress: 5:39pm On May 26, 2022
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by tarantino1: 5:42pm On May 26, 2022
kelvinunilag:
All of you condemning him for being grateful,shows that favor is far from you guys .
Pained set of brokeass people...... He is my uncle if he wins ,I will live my dream life,while you wallow in severe pains....

Live your dream with state money?

Na there you place your destiny on.

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Ogbeniomo: 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A man who wanted to served his people with everything in him and with passion won't be this happy or show so much gratitude, but will be so eager and desperate to start working immediately and not a case of "I didn't know you'll honour me this way" He's happy and showed so much gratitude because he knows he'll have free entry to start looting endlessly, and almost all Nigerian politicians are like this. It's sad. We have a long way to go as a country.
on point,louder please
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Realhommie(m): 5:47pm On May 26, 2022
Penguin2:
If you watched the video, you would see he just genuflected and stood up immediately.

You see bloggers…. Thunder fire una.

But even if he knelt down, kini big deal?

Without Okowa, would he had gotten up to 3 votes against Ibori candidate?

If na me I go rotate for floor sef
Let's play this scenario in Lagos and Sanwo doing the exact same thing for Tinubu, will this be your genuine response

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Realhommie(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2022
Twoclans:
I feel so bad for this country .

This state is an oil producing state,yet back to back they are saddled with mediocres as governors.

Very painful.
It is beyond painful, really...

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Strongdickfresh: 5:51pm On May 26, 2022
Gov Okowa is an elder to Sheriff Oborivwori. The Urhobo culture makes it clearly to show gratitude and respect to elders. Outside politics, Okowa na senior man for where Oborivwori dey. So, there is nothing wrong with what Sheriff did. Most you condemning him are just bitter that he won. Believe it or not, Sheriff Oborivwori is the next Governor of Delta States.

Besides, Okowa is the most influential politician as far Delta State politics is concerned. Forget about Ibori, Imo Agege , Uduaghan and others. They are lightweight as at now. Okowa go show them Pepper.

Let me tell you a secret today, you see Ibori and Uduaghan, they are scared of Okowa because he knows all their secrets. However, Okowa secret is unknown to both Ibori and Uduaghan. If anyone of them make noise, they will smell their anus.

Okowa is very influential and powerful in Delta States. Although, e no dey make too much noise like others.

Okowa dey gidigba, no shaking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by frowland(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2022
Nonexisting:
Life expectancy in Nigeria is around 62. By next 8 years, some people will have died at that age without witnessing good governance in their lifetime. Vote wisely now that you can.

Lol
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 26, 2022
Yes vote them out, vote them in... Bla bla!! Still won't vote. They're all birds of a feather.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Kinzo0917(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Why cant delta state have visionary leaders amaze me
My state Delta has never been lucky with good governance since its creation. Amongst all the governors so far, okowa has been the worst. No single development through out his 8 years of stewardship. I hope Delta North will not clamour to be given the opportunity again. How I wish Ovie omoAgege will floor the PDP Candidate. But I doubt if that will happen because PDP will rig the election in her favour as usual. I have been an INEC adhoc staff b4 so I know what I am saying

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Kinzo0917(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2022
otokx:
Miguo
Is MIGWO not miguo you wrote. Anyways…. Vredo. Mavo?
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Kinzo0917(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2022
Penguin2:
If you watched the video, you would see he just genuflected and stood up immediately.

You see bloggers…. Thunder fire una.

But even if he knelt down, kini big deal?

Without Okowa, would he had gotten up to 3 votes against Ibori candidate?

If na me I go rotate for floor sef
. So finally, Ibori the self acclaimed odidigborigbo of Africa has been relegated. If Ibori candidate could be floored, it means nothing last forever. Power is really transient
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by surequality: 6:03pm On May 26, 2022
The beginning of the DEATH of PDP in Delta state.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Harmlesspill(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2022
God forbid..
To think of this thing is happening in a church raises alarm churches.
After playing ogboni,, church is the safest place to to go for Thanksgiving.
It's all over for you people
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Harmlesspill(m): 6:05pm On May 26, 2022
Harmlesspill:
God forbid..
To think of this thing is happening in a church raises alarm about churches.
After playing ogboni,, church is the safest place to to go for Thanksgiving.
It's all over for you people
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Emu4u2c: 6:06pm On May 26, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

Okowa has dethroned ibori finally.

Can you dethrone ibori?

Do you know how far the Man is connected in delta state..

Okowa just bit the hand that fed him and after this election Okowa Will become as irrelevant as "p" in phycology...He should ask uduaghan what happened to him When he went against Ibori....

There is a laid down agreement From Ibori's tenure that helped even Okowa himself and now he is relinquishing on that agreement...Edevwie had to step down for him in 2015 and he was promised the next gubernatorial ticket... But now greed Will cause Okowa lots of setback

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by SledgeHammerer: 6:14pm On May 26, 2022
Emu4u2c:

Can you dethrone ibori?

Do you know how far the Man is connected in delta state..

Okowa just bit the hand that fed him and after this election Okowa Will become as irrelevant as "p" in phycology...He should ask uduaghan what happened to him When he went against Ibori....

There is a laid down agreement From Ibori's tenure that helped even Okowa himself and now he is relinquishing on that agreement...Edevwie had to step down for him in 2015 and he was promised the next gubernatorial ticket... But now greed Will cause Okowa lots of setback

Now that edevwie lost out,what will happen?
Is ibori going to work against his own party?
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by bablon20(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
The idiot fit no dey post rate for his biological parent at home o, if they r looking for something they r ready to eat shit to prove their loyalty but once they got it, they shake d table until it scatters.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by hotseat: 6:15pm On May 26, 2022
Ex Governor James Ibori is gradually being demystified by the incumbent Governor Ifeanyi Okowa.

There were times past when the choice of Ibori was law, alas, not anymore!

His preferred aspirant, Edevwie, was roundly trounced by the governor's choice.

There's now a new sheriff in town!
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by DAwest7: 6:21pm On May 26, 2022
otokx:
Miguo
vrendo I married a beautiful Igun woman from Ethiope East local government area of Delta state

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by VULCAN(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2022
Madam Vanessa made me laugh out loud for the first time after reading a number of her posts
MadamVanessa:
shocked

A man who wanted to served his people with everything in him and with passion won't be this happy or show so much gratitude, but will be so eager and desperate to start working immediately and not a case of "I didn't know you'll honour me this way" He's happy and showed so much gratitude because he knows he'll have free entry to start looting endlessly, and almost all Nigerian politicians are like this. It's sad. We have a long way to go as a country.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by otokx(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Is MIGWO not miguo you wrote. Anyways…. Vredo. Mavo?

We in Agbon say Miguo.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by PrinceMajestic: 6:38pm On May 26, 2022
Newsmic:

https://igberetvnews.com/1420750/delta-state-house-assembly-speaker-kneels-thank-governor-okowa-winning-pdp-governorship-ticket-photos-video/
a foolish bitch. His ambition will never be realized. Omo-Agege is our governor 2023, our governor don't kneel to okowa. Free ride to victory for His Excellency Deputy Senate President Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege to the governorship of Delta State. I'm so happy it's gonna be a PDP antelope vs APC Lion come 2023, we taking over our state. I'm so happy, early sign of victory for us. Thank God the dwarf Delta State chief of staff didn't even win their pdp primaries let alone contesting against my DSP. If that dwarf edebvwie had won pdp primaries and general election next year I know of a particular king who will be shooting people to death in broad daylight because he will believe nothing will happen. Thank God the dwarf didn't even scale through the primary. Delta people brace up for the inevitable wind of change! DSP Ovie Omo-Agege is your Governor come 2023 whether you like it or not! Finally victory is ours
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by otokx(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2022
DAwest7:
vrendo I married a beautiful Igun woman from Ethiope East local government area of Delta state

Igun is not too far from Samagidi.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by DAwest7: 6:42pm On May 26, 2022
otokx:

Igun is not too far from Samagidi.
Okay I always thank God I got married to Delta woman DNA test is not for man like me if you know you know
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by 27Pushing30: 6:42pm On May 26, 2022
alizma:
Nothing is wrong here. Appreciating person wey show you road no be bad thing.

If na Tinubu now you will see uproar
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by PrinceMajestic: 6:43pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

keep shut, don't let me insult you. I like and respect you in this forum, keep off from Delta politics. There's nothing like free ride, be very careful, mind how you write concerning Delta. Our next governor is Ovie Omo-Agege the honourable Deputy Senate President of Nigeria.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by Pierohandsome: 6:44pm On May 26, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

You mean ogboni form?
something. Like that. No be me talk am o

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by PrinceMajestic: 6:44pm On May 26, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

keep shut, don't let me insult you. I like and respect you in this forum, keep off from Delta politics. There's nothing like free ride, be very careful, mind how you write concerning Delta. Our next governor is Ovie Omo-Agege the honourable Deputy Senate President of Nigeria. Be warned! Keep off from Delta issues
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by kelvinunilag: 6:45pm On May 26, 2022
tarantino1:

Live your dream with state money?

Na there you place your destiny on.

Ewu
Yes with state money
Severe pain Kee u dere
If he easy tell ur uncle to come out and contest...
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by PrinceMajestic: 6:48pm On May 26, 2022
DAwest7:
Okay I always thank God I got married to Delta woman DNA test is not for man like me if you know you know
sure bro, DNA test is not for you. Our women know what's up so they can't try it and misbehave, that's why we have the best women in the country, they respect their husbands 100%

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by juman(m): 6:50pm On May 26, 2022
Hiss.
All of them are thieves.
Delta, abia and some states worst.
Re: Sheriff Oborevwori Kneels, Thanks Okowa After Winning PDP Governorship Ticket by amuwo1980: 6:50pm On May 26, 2022
This guy will rape and ravish delta state to stupor , he is so happy he is going to be a governor , he have hammered , all his girl friends are eagerly waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.