Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

What Can I Import From USA? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Import From USA? (19302 Views)

* / What Can I Import From Turkey: Very Urgent / What Should I Import To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Import From USA? by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
Anything that Nigeria could want and afford
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2011
@OBINO2,

Bro, as someone earlier said, pls just forget about importing any tech products (laptops, phones, etc). They are already saturated in the market.

I'll advice you to import automobile products. Its readily consumed here. If you have link in Europe, you can import spare parts also. The market for automobiles is very huge here & everywhere, Lol.

NB: Please beware of some people here who claim they are into import & export stuff. Most could be scammers. Look before you leap.

Good luck!
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by lonard: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hey guys, I am also in this city, I also wondering to know about business,
I read all posts, I like all ideas. May these all helpful for me!!
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2011
I really love you post and threads so far.
I am into distribution of Sugar and i can tell you that when you import sugar to Nigeria,before the ship reaches Nigeria,you would have already sold it. Sugar business is very huge in Nigeria and west Africa as you can make tripple the money invested in one sale.
Currently i got a client who wants to buy over 5000MT(50,000bags of Sugar) urgently.
I supply sugar to manufacturing compaines and i know how much i make fro each bag sold.
So my dear friend,go online and make researches and confirm what i have just told you then write back to me if interested: columellanigeria@gmail.com
Regard!
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by gbollykore: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2011

Re: What Can I Import From USA? by pyneapples: 9:55am On May 24, 2012
If you are thinking of importing from China, it is this SIMPLE [/b]and [b]SAFE:

CRAFT TRADE CONSULT (CTCN) has offices in Nigeria and China and can handle all sourcing and outsourcing services. Visit us at www.crafttradeconsult.com. You can also call our hotline 08100 4444 09. and ask to speak with a Trade Manager.
Our Nigerian office is at 3rd Floor, Wuraola House, Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
We will give you best services at the lowest price. All you have to do is tell us, and we will import everything you need. [b]No stress!
grin

Remember to tell the Trade Manager you are from Nairaland so you can be directed to speak with me. smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 18, 2012
I thought of exporting electronics to Nigeria from California, thankfully I did research myself while I was in Ibadan.

Believe it or not but all of the electroncis are pretty much cheaper in Nigeria than in California. I say Califronia specifically because shipping is different from West Coast to East Coast.

Farming. Go into community farming on a large scale.

You can negotiate almost free farm lands with owners by giving them a percentage of your gross.

Labor is cheap in Nigeria, think of a labor intensive service.
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by mentioninfo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
On online importation is one of the lucrative business in the world today,go into it if only u want to be great financially
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by mentioninfo(m): 7:09am On Oct 25, 2015
[quote author=mentioninfo post=39326677]On online importation is one of the lucrative business in the world today,go into it if only u want to be great financially and learn how you can start importing goods from abroad with a low capital of 10K and make up to 300k to 500k monthly by importing goods like laptop,ipad,iphone,all kinds of phones,shoes,clothes,android tv,plasma tv,desktop,camera,ac,etc anything you can mention at the comfort of your home.the best bizness online according to forbes.drop you number so that we can add you on our whatsapp group on online importers.
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by mentioninfo(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2015
If I show you a business that give more money than drug trafficking,what will you do.I really know wat u will do bcs no one will see sugar and discided to trow it away,my dear here comes the business online that is the first online business that generate to you more than a million if you know the method not really that long process method other online importers use,a method beyond that.online importation has upgraded not like years back you will keep waiting for youe goods to arrived and almost a month before you can see your imported product NO NO NO NO,gone are the days such things happen,my dear you can import a laptop for just 15k,I mean sweet good laptop for that amount and within 2 to 5 days your goods will arrive in ur country,now adays base on years of experience and research on online importation,I have come a lot of cheap websites where you can import your product.e.g just like samsung galaxy s4 for 14K,that's wat u can get it for that amount in the sites am talking about,am not talking about aliexpress,dhgate etc NO NO.sites that are very cheap to buy from,now listen,every information you need to know about online importation is in the ebook including how to customize your product with your name,and many more which time will nott permit,if u want to make money run into this business and start importing goods so cheap,drop your number so that we can add you on our watsapp group on online importation,that where you will get more information,kkkkkk don't forget to drop ur number,see you till then.
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by seromezy: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2015
@Mentioninfo
Don't let me insult u oh.. How could u just come here with ur nonsense ebook again to interact this nice post? if i may ask how much have u made so far? Yes i mean u and ur scamming ebook.

No body should join his nonsense whatsapp group because he will only colonise u and ask u to buy his ebook which even him haven't made any damn from...

If u have any info drop it here for free if u can't then go to hell with ur info. Damn u.
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by ajibsca: 10:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Rabbits207, I am into importation and logistics business. There are other better air cargo services other than impex. I am not saying impex is not good but some might be better. Secondly investing in computers and technologies is the way to go because its always as good as cash not the kind of business that ties up your money .You can send me a pm and we discuss better. I don't feel its appropriate sharing contact info here.

rabbits207:

Well, Im thinking to give them a trial and send some stuffs with them to Nigeria but im a bit scared, Can you tell me about your service, How do you works?
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by ajibsca: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2015
Rabbits207. Sorry I forgot to follow up on this thread as I have been busy. If you still need information regarding this, do let me know. Thx
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by queenprecy(f): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2015
Pls do u help dose dat want to go into importation for d first tym?
ajibsca:
Rabbits207. Sorry I forgot to follow up on this thread as I have been busy. If you still need information regarding this, do let me know. Thx
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by ajibsca: 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
I believe a forum like this should serve as a platform to get information and meet like minded persons. I can procure, ship via air freight or pickup your items as long as they are legitimately purchased and not in any way contraband. I don't understand what you mean by first time but if you meant importing for the first time, I see no reason why not. USA & UAE respectively.
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by mentioninfo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
It is only afool that compete with his master,an illiterate always struggle with the literate,just to show himself that y they do come out with unreasonable information,my dear y can't you just contact me to lecture you well on online importation so that you can make money like I do,the wise humble themselves to learn but the fool pretend as a master,pls bro stoping wasting time doing nonsense just come and I will lecture and also teach you how to sell on jumia,konga,kaymu etc,be wise and stop deceiving people
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by zhikirullah(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hello…

Top of the day to you,

Our prices slashed down! SCLogistics, a service of America Air Sea Cargo Ltd with its head office in Houston, Texas has developed an end-to-end effective global logistics and procurement service, offering both Air and Ocean shipping from UK, US, China, Germany, India, Turkey, Denmark and other parts of the world to Nigeria. We are licensed by Nigerian Customs to clear containers and we offer the following:

Partner with us to experience stress free and cost effective…

 Global procurement of your items such as fashion, electronics, cars, tractors, etc we have hundreds of verified stores where you can buy at cheap prices.
 Shipping via sea or ocean to/from any country
 Custom clearing of any size of item
 Local or International warehousing of your items
 International merchants verification services
 Haulage services
 Forex financing etc. We have the solutions to all your questions and concerns, just name it.
www.sclogisticsng.com to get a free warehouse address for your shopping in USA, UK, China etc
Call or whats app: (+234-8066353127), E-mail: dayo.z@sclogisticsng.com
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by zhikirullah(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2018
Hello, thinking of where to experience cost effective procurement services, business development such as importation of car, fashion, electronic, cosmetics, equipment etc, relax, we have hundreds of verified merchants where you can buy online at low cost using your MasterCard, be wise, log on to www.sclogisticsng.com to get free warehouse addresses in USA, UK, China etc for your shopping. Call/whatsapp +2348066353127.
Re: What Can I Import From USA? by ThaRealNyke: 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
For your quality items in vogue and in large or small quantity from Turkey, call me and Whatsapp on +2348069829826 Martins.

Send photos of any item you want to import from Turkey and get it delivered to your doorstep. I am into quality packet shirts, clothes of all gender of every age as well as other items ordered by our commercial traders.

Call, text or Whatsapp +234 8069829826 Martins.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / Naira Depreciates Further At Parallel Market- ( pic) / Does Any Bank Grant Student Loan In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.