Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari (6247 Views)

2023: I’m Contesting To Make Our Children’s Future Great – Tinubu / There’ll Be No Cabal In My Govt. – Atiku / My Govt Facing Worst Persecution From Churches In Imo – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Says an incompetent fool, who's good at nothing, even to speak is a problem.

Incompetent?

I am sure you cannot run a small shop sef.

Buhari is not perfect, but he has contributed his own quota. There is everything fundamentally wrong with our democracy, and until we fix that, every president will struggle to make an impact.
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Theunbothered: 9:04am On May 27, 2022
Even his own children don't live in Nigeria. The old fool should just go and rest.

1 Like

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Theunbothered: 9:08am On May 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Incompetent?

I am sure you cannot run a small shop sef.

Buhari is not perfect, but he has contributed his own quota. There is everything fundamentally wrong with our democracy, and until we fix that, every president will struggle to make an impact.

You have been saying this nonsense since 2018, maybe even longer.

The man promised to change everything but filled the highest offices in the country with yes men and crooks.

Buhari is one of the biggest political scammers Nigeria has ever seen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Wchris(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2022
The Cow has spoken

1 Like

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Mrpojj(m): 9:14am On May 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Aka1billion: 9:21am On May 27, 2022
Hahahahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahshshahahahahahahahshahahahahahahahshahshshshahahahahahahahahahahah in 8months remaining out of 7yrs

1 Like

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2022
Theunbothered:

You have been saying this nonsense since 2018, maybe even longer.

The man promised to change everything but filled the highest offices in the country with yes men and crooks.

Buhari is one of the biggest political scammers Nigeria has ever seen.

How many politicians fulfill even 20% of their election promises?

Despite his vibrant campaigning, how many electoral promises did Obama fulfill?

One thing with life is that we sometime have aspirations, and want to be different, then reality hits us.

Trump thought it would be easy to fence off Mexico and reduce drug influx and bad influence. Biden thought he would do a better job than Trump. Obama thought he could create a less racial America.

Of course, all of these men tried their best. Obama introduced a vibrant health insurance scheme, but did it solve the huge racial gap in America? Trump was unable to fence off Mexico because it is unrealistic. Biden has struggled with the economy.

And those are examples from a functional society with a structure made to work.

Not Nigeria where even if you want to work, corrupt elements are everywhere to frustrate your effort.

Buhari came in eager to take out our major problem -- CORRUPTION.

But what happened? Corruption fought back.

The anti-graft bill which the president sent to the NASS in his earliest days as president is still in the Senate, being frustrated because corruption benefits these people. But other useless bills have been passed into law. In fact, the bill for immunity and pension for Senate president got more consideration than the anti-graft bill.

Like I tell people, our problem is more structural than leadership-wise. Bring Abraham Lincoln and 10 other resourceful American presidents, and the Nigerian system will frustrate them and make them look incompetent.
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by BigBizzy(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2022
I exclude my child from that LIE

1 Like

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by marv1: 9:45am On May 27, 2022
Crazy lies from 2015. His appointees are stealing billions yet he is yet to fire them.

Useless government ever in Nigeria. A sitting CBN governor, a member of APC party, declaring interest to run for presidency yet he sees nothing wrong in that .

Buhari is an error to Nigeria. He is grandmaster of curruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Ikennablue(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2022
The person that wrote this speech for him must have done it under duress
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Freelane33(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2022
You’ll play a lot
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by JesusSaves49(m): 10:07am On May 27, 2022
This president should stop promising us what he can't do since 2014.
Promise and fail is usually said to be a sin.
Mr President only God can truly forgive you your sin.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Honestfrend: 10:29am On May 27, 2022
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Yankee101: 10:32am On May 27, 2022
By borrowing and stealing away their future?

1 Like

Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by MrUchenna1(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2022
“Apply the lie detector to everything. You will be amazed at how many lies you will discover. Beware tough, you may discover that you are a lie.”
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Theunbothered: 10:57am On May 27, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

How many politicians fulfill even 20% of their election promises?

Despite his vibrant campaigning, how many electoral promises did Obama fulfill?

You can see Obama's promises here
https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/?ruling=true

One thing with life is that we sometime have aspirations, and want to be different, then reality hits us.

Then he should resign and let someone with a working brain take over, millions are suffering every day.

Trump thought it would be easy to fence off Mexico and reduce drug influx and bad influence. Biden thought he would do a better job than Trump. Obama thought he could create a less racial America.

Of course, all of these men tried their best. Obama introduced a vibrant health insurance scheme, but did it solve the huge racial gap in America? Trump was unable to fence off Mexico because it is unrealistic. Biden has struggled with the economy.

And those are examples from a functional society with a structure made to work.

After seven years of Buhari Nigeria still lacks the basics meanwhile our President and his family members are spending Nigerian money in Dubai and London.

Not Nigeria where even if you want to work, corrupt elements are everywhere to frustrate your effort.

Buhari came in eager to take out our major problem -- CORRUPTION.

But what happened? Corruption fought back.

Tinubu, a well known corrupt element was in charge of Buhari's campaign. Under Buhari's watch several corrupt politicians were set free from prison or had their cases mysteriously disappear.

Buhari appointed his family members into sensitive positions. He appointed Burutai as chief of army staff because Burutais father did him a favour. He also made service chiefs ambassadors to give them diplomatic immunity and avoid corruption cases against them.

For two years Aisha Buhari has been living in Dubai, who is funding her lifestyle?

Buhari is part of the problem

The anti-graft bill which the president sent to the NASS in his earliest days as president is still in the Senate, being frustrated because corruption benefits these people. But other useless bills have been passed into law. In fact, the bill for immunity and pension for Senate president got more consideration than the anti-graft bill.

Under his watch voter inducement is happening and he's not saying anything. When the time comes to call out corrupt people in the Senate or remove them from his party he will keep quiet.
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by goodman5(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2022
Wicked man
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2022
Buhari knows he doesn't have passion for education, ASUU would have been history now.
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by dododawa1: 12:09pm On May 27, 2022
All the killing and blood is on BUHARI and NNAMDI KANU.[b][/b]
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by ufotunang: 1:34pm On May 27, 2022
Nigeria children future bright...with ASUU strike abi .. incompetent president
Re: May 27: My Govt Working To Make Nigerian Children’s Future Bright – Buhari by Tundex911: 3:22pm On May 27, 2022
Future bright kill you brightly there

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strengthening Nigeria-India Ties Is A Win-Win For All - Minister Of Industry / FG Proposes ₦‎26 Trillion As 2024 Budget — Targets Dec 31 For Submission At NASS / Exposing The Fake Mubi Picture - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.