Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Mr.cork And 190 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Mr.cork And 190 (9011 Views)

Why -Mr. Cork- Is So Obsessed With Light Skinned Chicks (REVEALED) / Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by MsPotato(f): 3:27am On Jul 17, 2011
Poster, its because they take Nairaland as a source to unwind and have fun. Besides, why would everyone here be so serious all the time? It takes many types of different people to make up the world same goes for the fact that it takes many different types of People to make up nairaland. wink
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by pleep(m): 4:41am On Jul 17, 2011
Kai, This mamma-gee character is so annoying and insecure! I mean 190 is bad, but atleast he makes me laugh once every 10,000 posts. undecided

190 are you by any chance named after that cheap mercedes from the 80's?
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by claremont(m): 6:43am On Jul 17, 2011
Please why can't we call a spade what it really is, rather than calling it a shovel. Mama-Gee or whatever she is called is UGLY, let's not try to twist things because we want to make someone feel better. The earlier she recognizes her massive degree of ugliness and go for a complete make-over as suggested, the better for her. This has confirmed my thinking that most of these Nairaland girls won't post their pictures on here because they are so ugly-looking, this explains why they spend all day in the Romance section of Nairaland getting consoled by a bunch of teenagers such as 190 and Sexkillz, because no one will even look at these Nairaland girls in the real world!
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by pleep(m): 6:54am On Jul 17, 2011
^ common man delete that first part. lipsrsealed Keep in mind she's a fragile person.
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by denzel2009: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

Please why can't we call a spade what it really is, rather than calling it a shovel. Mama-Gee or whatever she is called is UGLY, let's not try to twist things because we want to make someone feel better. The earlier she recognizes her massive degree of ugliness and go for a complete make-over as suggested, the better for her. This has confirmed my thinking that most of these Nairaland girls won't post their pictures on here because they are so ugly-looking, this explains why they spend all day in the Romance section of Nairaland getting consoled by a bunch of teenagers such as 190 and Sexkillz, because no one will even look at these Nairaland girls in the real world!

You nko? with that your head like video cassette.
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by donguutti: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2011
^claremont , why the anger and shouting, on a Sunday morning the first thing u do is call someone ugly,na wa  oo. did u see the picture in your dream/nightmare,guy chill
***guy u wan discourage them from posting their pictures, make them post am make we confirm your "theory"****

mama gee/dora, i think u look ok,NL babes  like african1, natasha, cuddlemii, dyt, me thinks they all beautiful
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

ROTFLMAO!!! OMG, I literally laughed!!! OH gosh!!!! grin grin

Nice one.
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

Really, why do Nigerian men do this to themselves? You have that pix in your profile and you want to insult a Nigerian girl? shocked shocked shocked

Where are the NL girls to deal with your picture sef? Better remove that pix kia kia before they descend on you.
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2011
-lmao
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by HotieTima(f): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by claremont(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!!! OMG, I literally laughed!!! OH gosh!!!! grin grin
Nice one.
[color=#990000][/color]Una wey dey talk, why una no put picture for here na so we go compare and contrast?! grin Take it or leave it, I don win many awards for modelling, e no easy to be a fine boy abeg grin grin. Anybody wey no like see fine face, go and hug the nearest transformer. Most of the big time UK clothing lines are ringing my phone to model for them, go to some "Next" branded shops and you will see my dazzlingly brilliant photo in the men's wear section. grin grin
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

Una wey dey talk, why una no put picture for here na so we go compare and contrast?! grin Take it or leave it, I don win many awards for modelling, e no easy to be a fine boy abeg grin grin. [size=18pt]Anybody wey no like see fine face, go and hug the nearest lukewarm transformer.[/size]

From mamagee to you.
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by claremont(m): 7:15am On Jul 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

From mamagee to you.
You wey dey talk, can you honestly say that the Mama-Gee on her profile picture is cute, and if she is not cute, does that not translate to the fact that she is ugly? Please, let's not deceive ourselves, deceit will carry us nowhere!
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

You wey dey talk, can you honestly say that the Mama-Gee on her profile picture is cute, and if she is not cute, does that not translate to the fact that she is ugly? Please, let's not deceive ourselves, deceit will carry us nowhere!

What's the difference between her pix and yours?
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by denzel2009: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2011
claremont:

Una wey dey talk, why una no put picture for here na so we go compare and contrast?! grin Take it or leave it, I don win many awards for modelling, e no easy to be a fine boy abeg grin grin. Anybody wey no like see fine face, go and hug the nearest lukewarm transformer.
You? win awards? with that your thin neck like Singer sewing machine needle? If I put my pic up you'd hate looking at mirrors cheesy
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

You? win awards? with that your thin neck like Singer sewing machine needle? If I put my pic up you'd hate looking at mirrors  cheesy

You will not kill me for my dear mother grin grin grin

Oya, put your pix up, I wan see grin
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by denzel2009: 7:30am On Jul 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You will not kill me for my dear mother grin grin grin

Oya, put your pix up, I wan see grin

Ok, hold on let me see the least beautiful one. You think they call me denzel for fun? wink
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2011
Ilekee yu no see me abi?
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by claremont(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

You? win awards? with that your thin neck like Singer sewing machine needle? If I put my pic up you'd hate looking at mirrors  cheesy
That my designer neck is not called "Thin" in the world of modelling, it is simply called "Slender and unique" grin grin. Put YOUR own picture up nah abi na only mouth you get.
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

Ok, hold on let me see the least beautiful one. You think they call me denzel for fun?  wink

Look, if you no fine, dont post it or else Claremonet will have sth to say  cheesy
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:36am On Jul 17, 2011
@clare You look like a bad nerdy version of the famous green puppet frog.

really this is being light.
undecided
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Ilekee yu no see me abi?
I saw one beautiful angel and I had to make sure I was not seeing ghost. I thought I was dreaming nau.  tongue
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:38am On Jul 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I saw one beautiful angel and I had to make sure I was not seeing ghost. I thought I was dreaming nau. tongue

See am, r u still a man? cheesy
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

See am, r u still a man? cheesy
The gender changes whenever the weather is right. I saw you, so am currently a man. Hey beautiful  cheesy
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:41am On Jul 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

The gender changes whenever the weather is right. I saw you, so am currently a man. Hey beautiful cheesy
Hmmm. . .i'm not buying it!

How is ur land?
smiley
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Hmmm. . .i'm not buying it!

How is your land?
smiley
Believe me.

Land is miserable without ya cry

BTW, did Denzel2009 run away? Nigerian men sha cheesy
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by denzel2009: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Believe me.

BTW, did Denzel2009 run away? Nigerian men sha cheesy

Me run?
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by claremont(m): 7:47am On Jul 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

@clare You look like a bad nerdy version of the famous green puppet frog.
really this is being light.
undecided

Maybe modelling agencies are wrong, and you are right, who knows! BTW my initial post about Nairaland girls without pictures also applies to you too.

My Hypothesis: The length of time a girl spends in the Romance section of Nairaland NEGATIVELY correlates with her beauty and self-confidence. In other words, those girls who have the highest number of posts and spend the greatest amount of time on Nairaland romance section as compared to other sections of Nairaland are the ugliest, zero self-confidence lasses on here. The girls with very few posts, who spend more time in mentally challenging sections of Nairaland such as Religion, are the most pretty, high self-confidence, and well-mannered Nairaland ladies one can find (Claremont, 2011). This is my hypothesis, and I have never been known to have been proven otherwise.
P.S: My name is NOT Clare and has never been Clare, it is ClareMONT.

Ileke-IdI:

Look, if you no fine, dont post it or else Claremonet will have sth to say  cheesy
grin Wetin even con-sign me sef, I am not a man-lover so why should I care whether a fellow man has a profile picture or not. Na woman only my eye dey chuke for grin grin
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel2009:

Me run?

Lol, so you skipped?
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2011
@Clare you don't need to be 'pretty' to be a model? there is a lottt more to it than that, infact yu might just ave been lucky!!

I didn't say your ugly tho did? smiley

Yea RIGHT!

Ileke-IdI:

Believe me.

Which land?you mean life?

You wey no dey eva look 4 me  undecided  undecided

I chek ya out tho every now & then so feel good about that sho gbo?
tongue
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by Pweety4me(f): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2011
denzel u must live in the UK?

typical black jumper
tongue
Re: Why Mr.cork And 190 by denzel2009: 8:00am On Jul 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

denzel u must live in the UK?

typical black jumper
tongue

Miss Oye, yes I live in Peckham.  wink

Ileke-IdI:

Lol, so you skipped?
You missed eye candy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net / Seun,call Your Moderator Sexkillz To Order / Nepa Prepaid Meter Issues Electricians!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.