Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Secret To Getting Girls Daily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret To Getting Girls Daily (538 Views)

The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / 2 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like / I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret To Getting Girls Daily by Nobody: 11:54am On May 27, 2022
I’m going to teach you the real secret to getting girls.
Women are wired in one particular way, and if you understand it you will most likely get 95% success rate with women. They mostly think alike and ultimately want the same things , it’s just a few things they don’t all like at the same time..I mean very few things..they mainly are wired the same trust me.

The real secret is not something very deep, just look like you have everything sorted out in your life and trust me no woman will say no to you. Women love already made to perfection things, and if your life looks like it’s lacking nothing, they will all agree to you. You don’t have to actually have anything in reality, but just look like you do and you’re sold.

DONT Approach a girl not with all those nonsense Prince Charming lines , they will know that’s all you have to offer and you don’t have anything for real and that you’re desperate and most likely say that line to every girl.
INSTEAD Approach them with a great sense of style, expensive looking shoes, great perfume, car key and expensive looking phones. Just don’t try too much to impress them with words, just make them laugh a little and ask for their number after, I bet you with my life they will all say yes. As long as you look like you’re very rich, you smell very good and you’re also very funny If a girl rejects you make I die. Trust me I’m talking from experience. Girls love it when you look like your life is perfect, their brains are wired to people who seem like they can take care of their every needs.

All those catchy phrases are for secondary school girls, it won’t work on modern day females. Only a rich looking guy with a sense of humor can get 9 out of 10 of them all the time.

My point is , LOOK like you have so much money and funny at the same time, and you will be the one running from girls.
Re: Secret To Getting Girls Daily by Candidlady: 11:57am On May 27, 2022
My point is , LOOK like you have so much money and funny at the same time, and you will be the one running from girls.

You see this is why you guys are always gonna have problems

Faking things

3 Likes

Re: Secret To Getting Girls Daily by Emma2Seconds: 12:01pm On May 27, 2022
Secret In Getting Money On Daily Basis. All We Need Is Asset Not Liability ok.

1 Like

Re: Secret To Getting Girls Daily by Emma2Seconds: 12:02pm On May 27, 2022
[s]
Badboibipo:
I’m going to teach you the real secret to getting girls.
Women are wired in one particular way, and if you understand it you will most likely get 95% success rate with women. They mostly think alike and ultimately want the same things , it’s just a few things they don’t all like at the same time..I mean very few things..they mainly are wired the same trust me.

The real secret is not something very deep, just look like you have everything sorted out in your life and trust me no woman will say no to you. Women love already made to perfection things, and if your life looks like it’s lacking nothing, they will all agree to you. You don’t have to actually have anything in reality, but just look like you do and you’re sold.

DONT Approach a girl not with all those nonsense Prince Charming lines , they will know that’s all you have to offer and you don’t have anything for real and that you’re desperate and most likely say that line to every girl.
INSTEAD Approach them with a great sense of style, expensive looking shoes, great perfume, car key and expensive looking phones. Just don’t try too much to impress them with words, just make them laugh a little and ask for their number after, I bet you with my life they will all say yes. As long as you look like you’re very rich, you smell very good and you’re also very funny If a girl rejects you make I die. Trust me I’m talking from experience. Girls love it when you look like your life is perfect, their brains are wired to people who seem like they can take care of their every needs.

All those catchy phrases are for secondary school girls, it won’t work on modern day females. Only a rich looking guy with a sense of humor can get 9 out of 10 of them all the time.

[/s]
Re: Secret To Getting Girls Daily by Choilila: 12:08pm On May 27, 2022
Yet you are quick to complain about not getting a soulmate with all those statistics.

3 Likes

Re: Secret To Getting Girls Daily by AmazingELixir: 12:13pm On May 27, 2022
grin

Wow! What a colossal achievement.

(1) (Reply)

How A 15years Old Boy Was Stop From Lounging His Girlfriends In A Hotel / Luffy Gear 5 Will Appear In One Piece / Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.