Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor (6847 Views)

INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / We Recognise Only Onnoghen As CJN, NBA Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by hotplate: 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
Dan Ornih vs Obaseki comes to mind
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Mikolo70(m): 1:05pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is getting interesting.

The northerners are really smart when it comes to politics, they don't make noise at all like Tinubu supporters who claims it is their daddy's birthright to rule Nigeria. The northerners has a preferred candidate in mind and it is definitely not Tinubu and osibnajo. If you doubt me, wait patiently till Sunday, you'll see their candidate.
All this shout about Northerners dey annoy me.. What's wrong with you people.. You are now equating them with God... Abeg make una stop this slavery behavior...
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by emmykk(m): 1:09pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

The northerners are really smart when it comes to politics, they don't make noise at all like Tinubu supporters who claims it is their daddy's birthright to rule Nigeria. The northerners has a preferred candidate in mind and it is definitely not Tinubu and osibnajo. If you doubt me, wait patiently till Sunday, you'll see their candidate.

But why would yorubas think the North will be waiting in queue to take their turn they when it come to south they the yoruba will want to snatched presidency in the name that they work for the party.

Party that merge and win election the same year.whrn did they work?

No be wayo be that?
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by SledgeHammerer: 1:10pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

My brother use your head na.

The northerners are in charge of INEC, does that not occurred to u that they'll rigged it in favour of a northern candidate. Definitely, You won't understand. Kids have nothing to understand when it comes to Nigerian politics

Your brain is warped. Your comment has no connection with the topic. Go sleep

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Coronavirus1: 1:14pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Please, Nigerians let us vote for Peter Obi for president 2023.
From which party?
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by baretalk: 1:19pm On May 27, 2022
I wonder if INEC was still existing with all these buying of delegates. We need stronger electoral laws against vote buying and delegates buying.
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by 2loadedguy: 1:24pm On May 27, 2022
Lorechino:
Primary election is just the root of all the political corrupt and bad governance in Nigeria, how can individual (s) we barely know in our society (delegate(s)) Select for the vast majority who to vote. At what end will minority opinion who sometimes sell their concience for penny benefit the vast majority?

Forget about being Hausa, Igbo, Yeruba. In Nigeria we have only two tribes - wealthy tribe (corrupt politicians) and the Poor people.

It is only the will of the creator of human kind can redeem us. May He be merciful to Us all.
Did anybody tell u stop u from participating in your local government? You people will sit on nairaland and Twitter and you think that's where your opinion will count. I'm sure different Apc and pdp meetings have been happening in your ward and you have never attended any neither are you a card carrying member of any political party yet you are complaining of not being a participant in the process on nairaland. Nigerian youth will have sense by force to be involved in politics.

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by poiZon: 1:31pm On May 27, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-well-recognise-only-delegates-from-congresses-we-monitored-says-inec/amp
Garfield is akwaibom pdp still in crisie with this info?

Don't forget baba mike igini was present at the GOA stadium were the guber primaries held.

Mike igini is an astute man, if there was any issues with the status quo antelope being peddeld by people, he wouldn't have gone to supervise the primaries.
The cruise micheal enyong did was to calm tensions..
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by otipoju(m): 1:32pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

All emotions aside. One can deduce that Jonathan is their candidate as he can only do a maximum of 4 years and then they can lay the claim that its time for presidential power to shift to the north.

No be say dem like Jonathan. Na self interest.
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I'm waiting
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by wallarwallar(m): 2:42pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Den take tinubu swear 4 u ni..
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Cromagnon: 2:46pm On May 27, 2022
Lorechino:
Primary election is just the root of all the political corrupt and bad governance in Nigeria, how can individual (s) we barely know in our society (delegate(s)) Select for the vast majority who to vote. At what end will minority opinion who sometimes sell their concience for penny benefit the vast majority?

Forget about being Hausa, Igbo, Yeruba. In Nigeria we have only two tribes - wealthy tribe (corrupt politicians) and the Poor people.

It is only the will of the creator of human kind can redeem us. May He be merciful to Us all.
nobody stop you from forming your own $arty then do open primary o. Freedom of form

1 Like

Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Cromagnon: 2:47pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

My brother use your head na.

The northerners are in charge of INEC, does that not occurred to u that they'll rigged it in favour of a northern candidate. Definitely, You won't understand. Kids have nothing to understand when it comes to Nigerian politics

will they rig it forever and ever? Everyday is not for the thief. They cannot rule perpetually
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Cromagnon: 2:48pm On May 27, 2022
hotseat:
The unending conflicts within the political parties are mostly as a result imposition of aspirants by the political bigwigs against the interest of others who they consider as paper weights in the running of the parties.

The stand of INEC to only recognize elections duly supervised by it, could be manipulated in favour of the same powers that be.

This is Nigeria!

Anything and everything goes here!
why will paper weight rub shoulder with bigwig?
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Newton2024: 3:18pm On May 27, 2022
Cyntie55:
Please, Nigerians let us vote for Peter Obi for president 2023.
Under which party?
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by BlazinGlory40: 3:31pm On May 27, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I’m thinking the Jonathan thing might be a smokescreen. I may be wrong
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by GoooodHardDick: 3:58pm On May 27, 2022
Mikolo70:

All this shout about Northerners dey annoy me.. What's wrong with you people.. You are now equating them with God... Abeg make una stop this slavery behavior...

Exactly my message!

The same thing you just said now equates to the igbos. The igbos and other regions supported their candidates but u Yorubas insulted them and called them names. As though you want them to be slaves as regard your last statement "slavery behavior".

If na so, I can boldly tell you that the northerners will never give SW or SE their ticket. Those people are smart when it comes to Nigerian politics. They're just joining the heads of the Yorubas and the Igbos to fight themselves. Instead of teaming up to remove the northerners
Re: INEC: We Will Recognise Only Delegates From Congresses We Monitor by Gidagreen(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2022
Lorechino:

This is one of the reasons why you youths are advised to get involved in politics from the grassroots and not just clamour online. Attend political meetings of your choice party in your ward. Ask from those who know and be loyal but in a smarter way. Then you can be one of those delegates to choose the right candidate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Problem With Buhari Continues / Lagos State Launches Helplines For Suicide Attempts / Just One Billion Would Round Nigeria Population Five Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.