Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term (31146 Views)

South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Babaken(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2022
Happiboispot:
angry I have supported atiku in the past but presently his not the president Nigeria needs right now there's no time for practical we need some one more experience and capable
this man is just too desperate
Make him rest abeg
those people that are desperate for power fear them.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by duro4chang(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

I know you joking, but if atiku can guarantee a igbo will take over from him in 2027, it makes sense.
He go guarantee am now. Buhari also said the same in 2014. Obasanjo did two terms he wanted third term. You think it is easy to leave power? Jonathan is running up and down now to come back. Power is sweet o. Atiku go guarantee am make you vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Kobicove(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2022
Does this guy think he's talking to a bunch of fools? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by toujurs: 4:54pm On May 27, 2022
Thunder fire your papa

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by CSTRR: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Lol.

Now I know Atiku knows the right ibo mumu button to press. Since Obi Pandora is out of the equation, this is his newest strategy. grin Walahi....Atiku understands ibos are one way traffic set of people. grin

Mehn! Na waooo!
Was it the Igbos that voted for Buhari in 2015 against Southern interests in exchange for president?

You Papa dey smoke weed, but na another person Papa you dey accuse of smoking.

If not for love of country, I would have liked Igbos to support him so that people like you will cry well.

Greedy ethnic bigots
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by sonature1: 4:55pm On May 27, 2022
mannobi:
That's why I the south west and south south. Someone frustrated your Peter Obi out of pdp and came back to tell you the regular lies again.
What a shame. South East truly do not have a strong force in national politics.

Which law stops people from campaigning anywhere in the country and saying whatever they like?

How old are you? Some of you people don't deserve access to the internet.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by lexy2014: 4:56pm On May 27, 2022
Ken4Christ:

If it's looting, we can cope with it. The main issue is security. Let's not wake up one morning to see herdsmen raze down our communities. All we will hear is we are on top of the matter. How many have they been able to arrest and prosecute all these years? We are tired of these people. Let's breathe fresh air.

How can we cope with looting?
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by olanipekunemmanuelolaji: 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
Egbon Atiku... Keep deceiving yourselves... Na today. You( Atiku) one Term, I believed if you are been chanced 4 terms you will take it... What do you want again? Money you get, Wives 5, Children more than Thirty (30). You only want power like Buhari. He gets the power and he doesn't know what to do with it.. Keel fooling yourself. I advised you 2019 to support Young people so you can earn respect, you refused at the end what happened to your money? GONE... quote author=AnonPoet post=113226767]
https://leaders.ng/2022/05/27/i-will-only-serve-one-term-atiku-to-s-e-leaders/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Igbos should vote athifku.

For the fact he picked Peter Obi in 2019 as his running mate, it is clear he meant well for igbos.

In addition, athifku has changed his tribe from fulani. His full name is now Mazi Ebuka Mathew Atichukwu.

boring and stale..We are aware of his shady dealing with tinubu and how they both own Intel..you weakling..
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by blowjohn(m): 5:00pm On May 27, 2022
Happiboispot:
angry I have supported atiku in the past but presently his not the president Nigeria needs right now there's no time for practical we need some one more experience and capable
Make him rest abeg

Be reasonable.
When u fail jamb and waec the first time, were u not desperate to pass?
Politics is his domain. He wants to pass too

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Honestfrend: 5:00pm On May 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://leaders.ng/2022/05/27/i-will-only-serve-one-term-atiku-to-s-e-leaders/

This rogue said in 2019 that if he loose he will not contest again..

The criminal also said that it will be zone 2 the south.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Foreigna2: 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

I know you joking, but if atiku can guarantee a igbo will take over from him in 2027, it makes sense.

It makes sense to you because you are senseless

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On May 27, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Egypt209: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
Just pay Simon Ekpa one billion, he will order them to vote for and they will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Kellycanon: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
Onye ashi
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Anaerobi(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2022
Atiku understand that without south east, any candidate coming from PDP is already a loser.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Kwara1stson: 5:03pm On May 27, 2022
Felabrity:
-Same thing Buhari said
- you are like 75
-you have been contesting for president since 1999

Try and rest, nobody cares
1993 rather.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Ofunwa111: 5:03pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On May 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

Atiku has really dealt with the south east people. What an insult? Taking them to be kids. He wants one term of looting to recover all the assets sold in about 5 previous failed attempts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by CHAQUR: 5:04pm On May 27, 2022
Afghanistan lamba...!
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by okuta007: 5:04pm On May 27, 2022
Happiboispot:
Make him rest abeg

Atiku is one man who wants to rule a country of 200 million people just to mark his name and bloat his ego as a one time president not because he has anything to offer - this generation of Nigerians are in a haste and there is no time to waste prolonging the promise land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Golan007: 5:08pm On May 27, 2022
Goksmann:
Just the tip

I feel you.

grin
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Tareq1105: 5:08pm On May 27, 2022
subsidywise18:

I know flat headed people no dey get political sense na only sense to sell okrika.

I know say na mumu una be. Go and take over in 2027. Continue to believe Fulani man.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 27, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Hahaa grin
Dat format dey work on ibos like magic

Why are you spamming every thread with the same Uwazuruike image? Are you that jobless or what. ?
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Jflex07(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Igbos should vote athifku.

For the fact he picked Peter Obi in 2019 as his running mate, it is clear he meant well for igbos.

In addition, athifku has changed his tribe from fulani. His full name is now Mazi Ebuka Mathew Atichukwu.
Rant of a keypad urchin. All your rants end on nairaland...
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by zedegit: 5:10pm On May 27, 2022
AnonPoet:

Let him put in writing with his signature otherwise he's a slime like Buhari.
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Nigerialabalaba: 5:11pm On May 27, 2022
Skyview01:

Why are you spamming every thread with the same Uwazuruike image? Are you that jobless or what. ?
Uwazuruike na prophet o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by baretalk: 5:11pm On May 27, 2022
'delegate activation'
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by LyfeJennings(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2022
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD ABY NORTHERNER BE ELECTED FOR NOW
THEY'VE HAD IT
LET OTHER PEOPLE DO TOO
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by MUAnaZephyr: 5:13pm On May 27, 2022
"I will only serve one term"
That line sounds familiar and overused.
Oga change strategy jare... That format dun cast

POWER WEY DEY SWEET ANYHOW
AnonPoet:

1 Like

Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by Invest4growth: 5:15pm On May 27, 2022
On the match again!!!!. We eard this story before
Re: Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term by HRMK: 5:17pm On May 27, 2022
ATIKU WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!NO MATTER WHAT UR MURABOUTS TELL U!ITS ALL DECEITS!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Job Is Secured - Tinubu Tells His Aides After Supreme Court Victory (vid) / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / Usman Ododo Sworn-In As Kogi Governor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.