Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" (31620 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Reno Omokri Under GEJ And Reno Under Buhari (pix) / Omokri Under Fire For Attempting to Disrespect The Vice President on Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by SATANICALLY: 4:35pm On May 27, 2022
The best President in the history of Nigeria. Under the rain, under the sun, I will follow Jonathan!

#TableShaker

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1530179433222623234?s=19

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Mokason288(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2022
grin
The wise speaks lesss

A fool talks too much

RENO so it’s safe to call you APC member after all your childish noise

RENO you should be ashamed of yourself now.

If I benefited directly from this Useless BUhari, I will insist BUhari is Better

I know better now, all politicians are the same

307 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Pinklygul: 4:37pm On May 27, 2022
This Reno is mentally unstable

272 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Gandollaar(f): 4:38pm On May 27, 2022
The hairless gorilla is changing mouth.

224 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:39pm On May 27, 2022
the same bastard initially denying GEJ joining Apc.
dude has been left behind.
he has no value.
he's nothing but a useless twitter ranter who capitalized on Buhari's failure to build followers.

See as someone's father and husband dey disgrace himself.
GEJ no dey even rate am sef because dude na empty barrel.

FFK beta pass this one a swear.

231 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by WibusJaga: 4:40pm On May 27, 2022

Hope this Reno is not demarketing GEJ with his basket mouth utterances.

10 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by alsudan: 4:41pm On May 27, 2022
Knew was a matter of Seconds before this classless Reno dumps Atiku to jump on the GEJ Bandwagon.

193 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by DSC7: 4:43pm On May 27, 2022
Reno just dey confused...

Tomorrow he go follow Atiku..

Anywhere Belle face..

198 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by jumper524(m): 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
I'm pro apc but trust me if the stakeholders should impose Jonathan on us who has done nothing for the party then those stake holders should count themselves and make sure they multiply their votes by million to vote in their choice. Because the obvious reality of is that no founding fathers of APC or major stakeholders or even party delegates would like this. The greed of certain few can't be imposed on the masses.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2022
Stop hating on Reno.

Some of you follow Tinubu
Some of you follow peter obi
Some of you follow ipob the terrorist group
Some of you follow Nnamdi kanu the terrorist

Leave reno to follow his master Jonathan

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by LeoDeKing: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
If by this, Reno is thinking of going to apc, he better shove that up his sorry arss.

He shouldn't mistake apc for brainless ipob pigs who he twists at will. If he knows the magic number of ipob pigs, which he shared with FFK, he doesn't know that of apc.

Reno and FFK have so over used the magic number of ipob pigs that everyone knows it. Even Adeyanju has been using carelessly these days.

Just insult Buhari or Tinubu, you are automatically a god. grin

312 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by LeoDeKing: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
jumper524:
I'm pro apc but trust me if the stakeholders should impose Jonathan on us who has done nothing for the party then those stake holders should count themselves and make sure they multiply their votes by million to vote in their choice. Because the obvious reality of is that no founding fathers of APC or major stakeholders or even party delegates would like this. The greed of certain few can't be imposed on the masses.
God bless you.

That alone will destroy apc and even lose the presidential election.

311 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by DSC7: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
the same bastard initially denying GEJ joining Apc.
dude has been left behind.
he has no value.
he's nothing but a useless twitter ranter who capitalized on Buhari's failure to build followers.

See as someone's father and husband dey disgrace himself.

FFK beta pass this one a swear.

As FFK join APC, he see wetin pass am naso he just FEM for National matters grin grin

Hands go still touch Reno wey Nugget sense...

151 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by AbuAeesha: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
i don't care what anybody thinks,but Reno is mostly fair with his statement.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by AzuNas: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Alright. . . . . . .Aje

Wen i tell people say Reno na politician,dem say na pastor.

Abeg

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by God1000(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
He should register for PVC and vote
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by candidbabe(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

We moooovee
JONA all the way

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by iCauseTrouble: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
FFK and Reno Omokri have the same FFO DNA in them. Just give them food, they will sing and clap for you. Few days ago, Reno Omokri was rooting for Atiku and even fighing and blocking Peter Obi's supporters on twitter. The news came this morning about Jonathan still in the race for APC, he has ported his loyalty to GEJ again

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by NotKnown: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Anywhere belle face politician.

He's about to join APC

159 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by MangekyoAlt: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Reno decamping to APC loading
Is he not your one time god and savior that you always sing his praise to high heavens, abusing and cursing nairaland.com members because both of you hate PMB.
Shame on all of una. First it was FFK that played with una brains and left you guys with your cownu, now it is Deji and MumuReno.
They just know how to totori you guys.
Hope you still have the appointment that PDP gave you years back Pachukwudi grin cheesy grin
Una go learn las las.

Meanwhile,
Deji and MumuReno don finish the lives of their brainwashed cannibals sha grin cheesy wink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by onuman: 4:46pm On May 27, 2022
Reno has suddenly switched support from Atiku Abubakar to Goodluck Jonathan, now that it's clearer that Jonathan may contest the presidency under APC.

Reno's nightmare all along had been possible stiff competition between Peter Obi and Abubakar Atiku for PDP presidential ticket. That's behind all the mudsling by Reno against Peter Obi and his supporters. Reno the maggot.

152 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Reno is now an apc member

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
The way MumuReno is just giving his once brainwashed rats gbas-gbos in this recent days no be small thing o.
Gbas-gbos from every corners.
MumuReno, wetin your brainwashed nonentities do you nah........ grin cheesy wink

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Anguldi(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
cheesy
Hunger no good, just like .

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Afamed: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
So Apc is no longer Fulani/ Hausa Islamic party? This Omocry has no shame

198 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
GEJ....Obi....they're fine by me!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by anonymous1759(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by yesloaded: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Naija politics is comedy

144 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Mossadd: 4:47pm On May 27, 2022
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Supporters Protesting In Ikeja, Lagos / Ibrahim Usman Jibrin Resigns As Buhari’s Minister / Sheikh Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Bombing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.