Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" (31663 Views)

See List Of Nigerian Businessman That Will Follow Tinubu To India On Sept 6th / Reno Omokri Under GEJ And Reno Under Buhari (pix) / Omokri Under Fire For Attempting to Disrespect The Vice President on Twitter . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by HardMirror(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Hope this Reno is not demarketing GEJ with his basket mouth utterances.
the guy is a noisy fool. I love gej and I fear Reno would cause him troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by sonature1: 4:57pm On May 27, 2022
It appears Reno Omokri is paying Nairaland to have his posts moved to the front page
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by LUGBE: 4:58pm On May 27, 2022
Shameless Reno omokri after months of denying that Jonathan is porting to Apc.

You see how this man has degenerated to lieing like the minister of ...............

I only pity those that take these people serious. He has seen that Peter Obi is the only outstanding presidential candidate so he was busy attacking him.

People are getting wiser now.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by HardMirror(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
anselm791:
This guy will cost GEJ some votes if they don’t kick him out of the official campaign team.
the guy is vexing me honestly. Gej should do something about him fast

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by lexy2014: 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
LeoDeKing:

God bless you.

That alone will destroy apc and even lose the presidential election.

That's the whole idea
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by crackhouse(m): 4:59pm On May 27, 2022
Na me u want make I follow am before? That's who made u so I can't be surprised.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by IPIGSONMETH: 5:00pm On May 27, 2022
JONATHAN BEST PRESIDENT EVER?

RENOMONKEY IS ON CRACK. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Abfinest007(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
If d blind leads another blind both will fall into a pit
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by busomma: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
Na were u dey chop nahh.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by onuman: 5:02pm On May 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
the same bastard initially denying GEJ joining Apc.
dude has been left behind.
he has no value.
he's nothing but a useless twitter ranter who capitalized on Buhari's failure to build followers.

See as someone's father and husband dey disgrace himself.
GEJ no dey even rate am sef because dude na empty barrel.

FFK beta pass this one a swear.

Since the air of 2023 presidential election started, Reno Omokri has sold whatever reputation left in him for a plate of porridge.
He portrays himself now as mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Sarsaproko: 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
The best president? No way.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by onuman: 5:05pm On May 27, 2022
anselm791:
This guy will cost GEJ some votes if they don’t kick him out of the official campaign team.

Common sense shows that Reno is not in Jonathan's inner circle.
Reno never knew if Jonathan was moving towards APC, given the manner Reno denounced the earlier rumour of people buying APC presidential forms for Jonathan.

Reno is now merely applying to be brought on board Jonathan's campaign.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by HRMK: 5:06pm On May 27, 2022
I GUESS UR NOW SURE JONATHAN IS IN APC?WHAT A SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Forgodsgrace: 5:07pm On May 27, 2022
DSC7:

As FFK join APC, he see wetin pass am naso he just FEM for National matters grin grin

Hands go still touch Reno wey Nugget sense...

If Jonathan is given the presidential ticket ,FFK,Diezani ,Reno and all those government officials that worked under Jonathan would be the happiest and Winners

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 27, 2022
After all the apc shaming done by Reno
He has finally followed gej to apc
Trust this idioots at your own peril

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by jrusky(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2022
WibusJaga:

Hope this Reno is not demarketing GEJ with his basket mouth utterances.

Demarketing who? Bro don't waste much of your time on these. Gej can't make the mistake of contesting if he do I bet you bro millions of Nigerians will rise against him, humiliate him and if care is not taken assassinate him. In addition, if Buhari make mistake by injecting gej into apc and impose him apc will tear apart mark my word.

I'm one of gej die hard supporter but the very day he mistakenly join apc I will be among the first to rise against him for betraying pdp for audio presidency promised by apc same enemies that disgraced him out of office. I will do everything to campaign against gej infact from that moment I will stop respecting him.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Brushstrokes20: 5:13pm On May 27, 2022
Bullocks! undecided though I rep West Side and dislike PDP, late MUSA YARADUA till date remains NIGERIA'S BEST PRESIDENT EVER!
Mr lifeless is the WORST!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by HRMK: 5:13pm On May 27, 2022
LUGBE:
Shameless Reno omokri after months of denying that Jonathan is porting to Apc.

You see how this man has degenerated to lieing like the minister of ...............

I only pity those that take these people serious. He has seen that Peter Obi is the only outstanding presidential candidate so he was busy attacking him.

People are getting wiser now.
YOU ALL KNOW OBI IS VERY STINGY EVEN THOUGH HE IS ALSO A MONEYBAG!NOBODY WINS ANY ELECTION IN NIGERIA WITHOUT AN OPEN WARCHEST!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Invest4growth: 5:14pm On May 27, 2022
That is your problem. Who cares, if you follow him into Lagoon or APC. You cashed in through him and still cashing in through him and you want us to have sleepless nights? Stop disturbing public peace
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by objobj: 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
Classless person. No pedigree. talking from both sides of the mouth.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by airsaylongcome: 5:16pm On May 27, 2022
DSC7:

As FFK join APC, he see wetin pass am naso he just FEM for National matters grin grin

Hands go still touch Reno wey Nugget sense...

This your moniker and pidgin, na Waff town you go be o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by djon78(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
the same bastard initially denying GEJ joining Apc.
dude has been left behind.
he has no value.
he's nothing but a useless twitter ranter who capitalized on Buhari's failure to build followers.

See as someone's father and husband dey disgrace himself.
GEJ no dey even rate am sef because dude na empty barrel.

FFK beta pass this one a swear.

The guy is completely shameless

I pray if Jonathan eventually win
I don't want to see his foot in Nigeria

Because he has got beef with many people

Very shameless
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:17pm On May 27, 2022
Yellowbar hate for igbos is something I have been trying to know the actual root of it... the igbos I knw are more accommodating and nationalist than the yorubas , forget sentiments, if igbis are giving fairshare like others Biafra will never be an option for them

That useless lady mentioning PO and ipob what brought the two into this
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Allisgud: 5:17pm On May 27, 2022
So if gej become president he will now come up with useless ministers as usual,diezani will be in uk campaigning for him,an in four years they will say JONA WANTED TO WORK BUT IS THE PEOPLE THAT SORROUND HIM THAT IS THE PROBLEM why can't he take is useless self and go and see down,we need somebody cabals will not be control about
Dem no born cabal well make them try shit with wike
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by bonnyhope: 5:17pm On May 27, 2022
Cantonese:

Make e no too pain you. Na so politicians be. The ones wey you dey support, na so dem be.

Just expressing myself Bro. I support no one

They are all the same
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Unshackled: 5:19pm On May 27, 2022
Reno doesn't have integrity. Or shame . Or standards or ideals. He could change the post amd restage the ring as long as his interest is met.
Reno Omokri doesn't have truth.

This is a man nobody should pay any attention to.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Allisgud: 5:19pm On May 27, 2022
Yeye Reno,he don dey so seed for portfolio
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Burgerlomo: 5:20pm On May 27, 2022
That simply means that he's ready to join APC if his former boss becomes the president through the party, Mr Reno is a very smart man. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
Follow jona go, reno oh follow jona dey go jona house.. oya let's sing....
Re: Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan" by alizma: 5:23pm On May 27, 2022
The boy don dey change goal post. Can someone please show him he earlier post on this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Was Shot By Boko Haram While Fighting Recovers. Photos / Babajide Sanwo-Olu & Femi Gbajabiamila Show Off Football Skills / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.