Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,480 members, 7,843,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Rocktation And Farano - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rocktation And Farano (347 Views)

Happy Birthday Farano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2022
Rocktation and Farano, both of you subjected me to a 10-yr-ban, peace you guys shall not have.You will keep banning till you get tired!
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Ebubu3: 6:44pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
Rocktation and Farano, both of you subjected me to a 10-yr-ban, peace you guys shall not have.You will keep banning till you get tired!
You just came out from a 10 year ban ?
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 27, 2022
Lol... grin

These two mods are useless... It's shocking that they are women... A section moderated by two women rife with misogyny...

2 Likes

Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2022
Ebubu3:
You just came out from a 10 year ban ?
They banned my account VictorUSA1 for 10 years.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Ebubu3: 6:47pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
shocked
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 6:49pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... grin

These two mods are useless... It's shocking that they are women... A section moderated by two women rife with misogyny...
You actually remeber me today.Well,iam leaving. Going to the US.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 6:52pm On May 27, 2022
Ebubu3:
shocked
Well, the good news is that iam leaving.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... grin

Berry don't mind this little boy...why on earth is he gonna lay false accusations on me and some other lady..I think he tagged some other nairalander saying stuffs like "i control most female account here"..his main account is in garbage..now he's here with an alternate which breaks nairaland rules..all he does is troll all day..
He deserved the ban..I love the Swift response from the mods.. kudos to them..
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
I can see this idiot FERNANDEZISBACK on my thread.Well, I'm leaving you in this shithole.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
You are a confused kid..I thought you denied owning those account..you own Obama Messi..you own Victorusa and Victorusa1..you exposed your self by linking yourself to all and at the same time breaking nairaland rules..next time you come up with an alternate always keep ssssh and stop trolling nairalanders..m
Re: Rocktation And Farano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:56pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
I can see this idiot FERNANDEZISBACK on my thread.Well, I'm leaving you in this shithole.
Don't cry..you are banned for good..if you come up with a different one..I promise you it won't last a minute before it gets flagged down.. grin wink kiss
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Islandlady(f): 6:59pm On May 27, 2022
That is how one yeye mods knack me 1week bans because I spoke the harmless truth against his useless brothers in that sokoto killing of deborah
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Berry don't mind this little boy...why on earth is he gonna lay false accusations on me and some other lady..I think he tagged some other nairalander saying stuffs like "i control most female account here"..his main account is in garbage..now he's here with an alternate which breaks nairaland rules..all he does is troll all day..
He deserved the ban..I love the Swift response from the mods.. kudos to them..
grin

It's a phase... grin

Sorry though...
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Don't cry..you are banned for good..if you come up with a different one..I promise you it won't last a minute before it gets flagged down.. grin wink kiss
gringringringringringrin You cant understand the joy in my heart!!!
Re: Rocktation And Farano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:12pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
gringringringringringrin You cant understand the joy in my heart!!!
Good now get busy with your school and quit trolling for good..
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 7:16pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are a confused kid..I thought you denied owning those account..you own Obama Messi..you own Victorusa and Victorusa1..you exposed your self by linking yourself to all and at the same time breaking nairaland rules..next time you come up with an alternate always keep ssssh and stop trolling nairalanders..m
JOOOOYYY!!! Well, leaving you in the shithole.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:18pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
JOOOOYYY!!! Well, leaving you in the shithole.
Good..fave your school and quit trolling nairalanders..
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 7:20pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good now get busy with your school and quit trolling for good..
Eya i will deactivate all my acctsgringringrin And leave u heregrin goodbye! jooooyyy! Joy like i will die.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:21pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
Eya i will deactivate all my acctsgringringrin And leave u heregrin goodbye! jooooyyy! Joy like i will die.
Same thing you said the last time..you are just a bored kid hovering around here.. undecided
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Ebubu3: 7:23pm On May 27, 2022
Isabelle16:
eya
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good..fave your school and quit trolling nairalanders..
I dumped my admission.It's employment.
Re: Rocktation And Farano by Isabelle16(f): 7:30pm On May 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Same thing you said the last time..you are just a bored kid hovering around here.. undecided
Fernandez, truth be told. was it not ASUU strike that sent me back here? You wait and see this time arotnd.Guy, joooy.I have dumped their fucking admission.

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Make S£x Uncomfortable / America Legacy In The World / Red Flags To Watch Out For In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.