Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

My Mind Troubles Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mind Troubles Me (1056 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mind Troubles Me by myconfession: 10:41pm On May 27, 2022
Hello Nairalanders... I have a huge burden and i feel i need to let it GO.

I once dated a girl in school. We met in 100Level and we dated for 8 yrs. We parted ways when i traveled abroad for greener pastures. She had 6 abortions for me. On the Last abortion we terminated, the baby was 4 months old. The doctor said it will be too difficult to go through the normal process and so the doctor inserted a drug inside her. He later inserted a Pipe inside her and asked me to take her home and that ones we noticed fluid coming out, i should bring her back for removal. We got back to the hospital after 2 days and by this time, the baby was dead inside her. The whole hospital was smelling as every fluid that comes out from her vaginal was oozing so bad. We where in the hospital for 7 days and by this time, the tummy was strong. The nurses had to remove the dead baby by inserting their hands inside her.

3 weeks after the abortion, i was in the town to eat and i met the doctor at the restaurant. The doctor called me and said he wants to tell me something and he said i should hang around and after eating, he will let me know. I waited and after he finished his food, he just changed his mind.

Now after so many years, she cannot get pregnant again. I am happily married with 2 boys. Anytime i see her online, i just feel bad.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Uniquetani1(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Nawa o
Mennnnnnnn!!!
Love can be stupid tho, 6 abortions for a guy?
God, please give us sense. Amin!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Gwagone: 10:47pm On May 27, 2022
Spit
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Enskynelson(m): 10:51pm On May 27, 2022
Have u asked her for forgiveness? That is utterly wicked. Devil must be scared of you by now.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by yuping(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2022
undecided they are just something I can never understand, 1,2,3-6 abortion and una still dey knack without protection or any means. Foolishness is a sin.

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by TallVictor: 11:00pm On May 27, 2022
Hmmmm nawa ooo
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 27, 2022
Of course you'd feel bad it's normal but also you guys weren't wise... I know we all make mistakes but making the same mistake over and over again is foolishness... 6 fvcking abortion!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by SarutobiEky(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2022
yuping:
undecided they are just something I can never understand, 1,2,3-6 abortion and una still dey knack without protection or any means. Foolishness is a sin.
I have no iota of pity for the said lady. She did this to herself.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by youngsahito(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2022
myconfession:

I once dated a girl in school. We met in 100Level and we dated for 8 yrs. We parted ways when i traveled abroad for greener pastures. She had 6 abortions for me. On the Last abortion we terminated, the baby was 4 months old. The doctor said it will be too difficult to go through the normal process and so the doctor inserted a drug inside her. He later inserted a Pipe inside her and asked me to take her home and that ones we noticed fluid coming out, i should bring her back for removal. We got back to the hospital after 2 days and by this time, the baby was dead inside her. The whole hospital was smelling as every fluid that comes out from her vaginal was oozing so bad. We where in the hospital for 7 days and by this time, the tummy was strong. The nurses had to remove the dead baby by inserting their hands inside her.

3 weeks after the abortion, i was in the town to eat and i met the doctor at the restaurant. The doctor called me and said he wants to tell me something and he said i should hang around and after eating, he will let me know. I waited and after he finished his food, he just changed his mind.

Now after so many years, she cannot get pregnant again. I am happily married with 2 boys. Anytime i see her online, i just feel bad.
you sef no think about the future for her, una remove 6 God sent children from her womb. How many pikin remain for her?
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Slynation(m): 11:11pm On May 27, 2022
It's well oO... I don't even know who's more ignorant between you two, But talking about smell, perhaps that must be the kinda smelling fluid one idiot runs girl threw away when I visited a friend of mine...

God...in my entire life, I haven't perceived that kinda odour until that day, non of us could even place what she threw away...Gosh!!!
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by SarutobiEky(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2022
Thonia69:
Of course you'd feel bad it's normal but also you guys weren't wise... I know we all make mistakes but making the same mistake over and over again is foolishness... 6 fvcking abortion!!!
six?? The thought of having an abortion should never cross the mind of a lady. It's her body.. she bears the brunt...I would not hesitate to call of a relationship with a lady if I found out she's done an abortion before.

No be me go follow her carry that luggage. As for the motherfvcking asshole niggas telling their girls to go for abortion... God punish all of una.

1 Like

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Andersonken(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2022
So sad. God Almighty forgive Us our sins Amen �.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Amuroba: 11:16pm On May 27, 2022
myconfession:
You do have reasons to feel bad, but what can you do?

The past is past.

Her husband may divorce her, or take another wife.

All you can do pray for her and yourself .

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by OnlineArchitect: 11:27pm On May 27, 2022
Why didn't you get married to her ??
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
six?? The thought of having an abortion should never cross the mind of a lady. It's her body.. she bears the brunt...I would not hesitate to call of a relationship with a lady if I found out she's done an abortion before.

No be me go follow her carry that luggage. As for the motherfvcking asshole niggas telling their girls to go for abortion... God punish all of una.
I totally agree with you... I read a tweet that some girls get pregnant on purpose and abort just to get bigger boobs... I was like, the fvck! Ahhh!
I thought condom is cheap, why do people fvck raw for crying out loud! If you don't want a baby use condoms or don't even fvck.. Stop killing babies.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by SarutobiEky(m): 11:33pm On May 27, 2022
Thonia69:
I totally agree with you... I read a tweet that some girls get pregnant on purpose and abort just to get bigger boobs... I was like, the fvck! Ahhh!
I thought condom is cheap, why do people fvck raw for crying out loud! If you don't want a baby use condoms or don't even fvck.. Stop killing babies.
for bigger boobs? Wtf.. so human life don cheap like that? Some females are disgusting honestly.

As for the latter, it's very sad. They don't like condom but dem won fvck. Nonsense.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by chinwong(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2022
The deed is done already.

You just have to make a confession to a priest you believe in to make supplications for you and the lady in quote if you still feel guilty within you.

Better still, engage in prayers pleading on her behalf till you get engulfed with peace.

And on the side, always try to support her often as a way to make restitution thereby saving yourself cos to be honest with you, it’s a serious case except you obtain mercy.

NEVER FORGET KARMA IS A BITCH!

I wish you well

1 Like

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 27, 2022
SarutobiEky:
for bigger boobs? Wtf.. so human life don cheap like that? Some females are disgusting honestly.

As for the latter, it's very sad. They don't like condom but dem won fvck. Nonsense.
They don't like condom, they definitely like STI and STDs...
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by SarutobiEky(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2022
Thonia69:
They don't like condom, they definitely like STI and STDs...
indeed.

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On May 27, 2022
myconfession:
Maybe I missed something here. This woman had several abortions and for some reason is no longer able to get pregnant but you are the one seeking our pity, why exactly? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Kobojunkie: 11:50pm On May 27, 2022
Enskynelson:
Have u asked her for forgiveness? That is utterly wicked. Devil must be scared of you by now.
Ask her forgiveness for what exactly? They both nonchalantly took to having sex without protection. And the decision to abort was, I assume, made by both. undecided
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:05am On May 28, 2022
Damn if she's in Nigeria, she will die a miserable old single woman o. Even if she gets married it won't take a while before she gets kicked out for not being able to have kids. Very dumb bitch.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Sweetvie: 12:11am On May 28, 2022
6 abortion?? U guys fear God na
When you know you're not ready for baby they sell condom na at least the price is affordable
Sometimes I av no iota of pity for girls who goes for abortion... Not even once 6 times
Some girls are just so stupid... They turn dumb all in the name of love "I can do anything for you baby"
Omo she don abort all the pikin wey dey inside her... Nothing can change wat has happened just ask for forgiveness smiley
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Cutehector(m): 12:15am On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
ladies like raw because it is sensual. No dey do like say you no know how far.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 12:46am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
ladies like raw because it is sensual. No dey do like say you no know how far.
Well I'm a virgin so I don't know about raw being "sensual''...
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Cutehector(m): 12:49am On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
Well I'm a virgin so I don't know about raw being "sensual''...
vir wetin? undecided
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 12:53am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
vir wetin? undecided
Yeah virgin lol... I know it's hard to believe.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
Yeah virgin lol... I know it's hard to believe.
sorry, your location again?
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 12:57am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
sorry, your location again?
My location as how? I don't get.
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Cutehector(m): 1:01am On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
My location as how? I don't get.
your location as in, which state do you live in? I'm sure you have an ediary where you told the whole world you are bisexual so state of residence wouldnt be a big deal to you, would it?
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Nobody: 1:07am On May 28, 2022
Cutehector:
your location as in, which state do you live in? I'm sure you have an ediary where you told the whole world you are bisexual so state of residence wouldnt be a big deal to you, would it?
It isn't a big deal... Oyo State. Why'd you ask?
Re: My Mind Troubles Me by Cutehector(m): 1:16am On May 28, 2022
Thonia69:
It isn't a big deal... Oyo State. Why'd you ask?
if you had mentioned lagos, i'd just have laughed so hard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irrational Men Think Lesbians Can Have Sex With Them Since They Use Dildos / Adulthood Is Truely Scam.... / Please What Can I Do In A Situation Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.