Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,670 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking (74291 Views)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Adorable Photo Of Teju Baby’s Wife Breastfeeding Their Cute Twins / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by kevolysis12(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2022
Its obvious that a DNA test is required with immediate effect
He should not overlook the obvious
On hearing that the babe is OBJ's secretary is enough to raise eye brows,

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Starz825(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided
As bad as SM can be ...
It has also helped a lot of people to find out the Truth about their relationship

No be here we dey wey oxlade dey nak another man fiancee....if not for that upload on SM...that nigga would have married a hoe...

And because baba has the historical record of sleeping with people's wife till the extent of sleeping with his son's wife (as rumors would have it)... omooo..that man must do DNA.... don't trust obj with women

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by ednut1(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2022
A lot of children look like that because they are still growing. Baba is also on his way out those facial features are dropping
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:28am On May 28, 2022
Spiff is another SIMP! grin grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Nobody: 10:31am On May 28, 2022
Tori46525:
I joined the forum because I want to date a Ghana girl

Forum wey una no dey update breaking news. Most times, frontpage news will be there for days without update. Abeg GTFOH!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by KingDamzzy(m): 10:40am On May 28, 2022
The people saying rubbish are very stupid.

Not every woman is a Ho like the people you associate with.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by snoopz: 10:41am On May 28, 2022
No need to conduct DNA sef, spiff sef fit dey in the business with obj grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Golan007: 10:42am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided

Humab beings for you.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:
See people typing and posting whatever rubbish that occurs in their heads without minding its possible impacts on this man's family.

We also have this kind of people on Nairaland. It's honestly shameful that the world is here today. We've read reports of posts tossing people into depression or causing them to take their lives.

We've failed to realize that actions have consequences. This is especially true when we are not the ones in the spotlight.

Awfully shameful, I'd say.

You’ve gained my respect. Most people are so insensitive and intolerant these days especially when they’re not directly affected, I really wonder where we are headed.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by emerged01(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2022
The boy resemble his mama and no one else.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by dogmart(m): 10:49am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
If u don't want ur life to be subject to gossips and talks simply keep it off the social media.
But people won't learn. U gave them what to talk about so don't blame them for saying whatever they like.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by dogmart(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2022
Dearlord:
Nigerian have gone ment.
What is our business in this ?
It becomes people's business the minute u post it online.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Richy4(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2022
dogmart:

If u don't want ur life to be subject to gossips and talks simply keep it off the social media.
But people won't learn. U gave them what to talk about so don't blame them for saying whatever they like.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have a baby boy rejoice with us as my fans and well-wishers.. It doesn't mean..
<< Insult my family please..
<< Question my spouse faithfulness...
<< Stir Up something that will sow some doubts within our hearts..

I did not see any thing wrong with him posting his family's pictures for well wishers to congratulate them on their new addition.. it should be a thing of joy..
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Excuzeme: 11:06am On May 28, 2022
modskiller:
With the several comments on this image al over the social media, this guy would definitely do a discreet DNA.

If he finds out he’s not the father of the child he
might have to keep it on the low as it’ll be kinda
hurtful that people on the social media called his
attention to what has been right in Front of him
all this time.

OBJ that we know, samples any woman, single or married, working with him.
We all remember what he did to his Female Minister in that Hotel (He was caught walking back from her room, to his room, in the dead of the night, with only his Agbada on and nothing under!).

Baba that was reputed to sample his Son's wife?
I can bet my balls that baba has sampled that girl many times but whether it is his "shot" that scored the goal, only a Discrete DNA Test can tell.

That guy looks like the kind of Muugu a Wife will tell: Darling, dont mind those people, the boy his your Son, no need for any DNA Test.
And he will swallow it gleefully. grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by NaBanga: 11:09am On May 28, 2022
The baby truly has Daddy O's features. I usually do not recommend DNA for the sake of family peace, but Obasanjo has a history of misbehaving with women. A man that can sleep with his son's wife, can do anything. Age does not cure this behavior, unless the cassava turns soft. Spiff do the needful with a test. I wouldn't want you to cry in the future. cry

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Richy4(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2022
Golan007:

Humab beings for you.
It's just really sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Excuzeme: 11:11am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:

You are right, about it damaging Relationships!

But which is better: That Relationships be kept intact and the Son actually belongs to Baba

or

The young Father confirms that the Boy is his, which should not damage any Relationship (or not his and relationship Paffuka)?

Who knows, providence might have used Nigerians to open the father's eye to what he should have seen but failed to see!
God works in mysterious ways or why would he post the picture of the Boy in Baba's hand and for some starbge reasons, they look like carbon-copy (or is it Photocopy sef grin )

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Sleekfingers: 11:19am On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:
See people typing and posting whatever rubbish that occurs in their heads without minding its possible impacts on this man's family.

We also have this kind of people on Nairaland. It's honestly shameful that the world is here today. We've read reports of posts tossing people into depression or causing them to take their lives.

We've failed to realize that actions have consequences. This is especially true when we are not the ones in the spotlight.

Don't be surprise...... nairaland is the breeding ground of ill- bred children, with absolutely nothing in their skulls, and the owner and moderators are encouraging them......
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Richy4(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2022
Starz825:

As bad as SM can be ...
It has also helped a lot of people to find out the Truth about their relationship

No be here we dey wey oxlade dey nak another man fiancee....if not for that upload on SM...that nigga would have married a hoe...

And because baba has the historical record of sleeping with people's wife till the extent of sleeping with his son's wife (as rumors would have it)... omooo..that man must do DNA.... don't trust obj with women
In as much as there are unfaithful women... There are still women who kept their honours and dignity intact..who still remembers their vows word for word..

It's just very very wrong to paint every woman with the same brush...The fact that she is Obj's secretary doesn't not mean she has no will power to say no... The fact that Obj is rich does not mean he is irresistible..

Just imagine what all these senseless statement will cause the guy if he mistakenly come to Nairaland..

The most annoying part of all these is.. a lot of people dishing out these senseless talk can not handle half of it in real life if the camera is focused on them.. they are only great behind their laptops..

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by vRendoh(m): 11:26am On May 28, 2022
Some Nigerians talk without regards to the feelings of the neighbour. How would you feel If you were to be Spiff or the wife? There are some jokes people should not even near nor alter from their dirty smelling mouth. We life our lives without regards to how others feel the reason nigeria is sinking today. Let's love leads in our hearts please.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2022
dollytino4real:
Abego DNA test is needed here and fast

Is this a real picture and not photoshop?

Cos that baby is definitely baba's own. No need for DNA

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Angelfrost(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:

That's why every wise man keeps his private life and family off social media...

It's a highway!

You don't stroll along the center of a highway, and demand that every speeding car respects your presence.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Toks2008(m): 11:31am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:

Guy im not in the league of typing trash.

I dont know if that pics is real cos I'm seeing it for the first time.

BUT IF THIS PICS IS REAL I SUGGEST A QUICK DNA.

Let's stop the sentiments. We are not saying she cheated but that baby has a striking resemblance with Baba and baba has history of randiness with women.

Im not judging baba either cos nobody holy pass.

https://www.informationng.com/2018/07/chief-obasanjo-sleeps-with-wives-of-his-sons-and-has-no-control-over-his-pens-even-at-over-80-mrs-obasanjo-makes-shocking-allegations-in-new-statement.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Angelfrost(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2022
vRendoh:
Some Nigerians talk without regards to the feelings of the neighbour. How would you feel If you were to be Spiff or the wife? There are some jokes people should not even near nor alter from their dirty smelling mouth. We life our lives without regards to how others feel the reason nigeria is sinking today. Let's love leads in our hearts please.

You're preaching to the birds...

Haven't you heard that "there ain't no love in the City"?!!

Keep what is dear and precious to you away from social media! If you can't take the heat, you have no business in the kitchen.

Life is simple sir!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by debossng: 11:36am On May 28, 2022
Is any of them related to OBJ? What's the connection abeg?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by babaalagbo11(m): 11:42am On May 28, 2022
Omo make we no sugar coat anything,this resemblance is 100% ebora owu funra e,I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Sermwell(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2022
Richy4:

In as much as there are unfaithful women... There are still women who kept their honours and dignity intact..who still remembers their vows word for word..

It's just very very wrong to paint every woman with the same brush...The fact that she is Obj's secretary doesn't not mean she has no will power to say no... The fact that Obj is rich does not mean he is irresistible..

Just imagine what all these senseless statement will cause the guy if he mistakenly come to Nairaland..

The most annoying part of all these is.. a lot of people dishing out these senseless talk can not handle half of it in real life if the camera is focused on them.. they are only great behind their laptops..
I don't pray to have a brother, son, friend, father, relatives as dumb as you! Jeezz!!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Billygee2u: 12:02pm On May 28, 2022
dollytino4real:
Abego DNA test is needed here and fast
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Richy4(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2022
Sermwell:

I don't pray to have a brother, son, friend, father, relatives as dumb as you! Jeezz!!
So instead of disagreeing based on the angle that u don't accept, like every other normal human being, u turned it to an insult?... I don't blame you.. that's what happens when one comes from damaged and unfaithful family.. u will be trained to doubt everyone

Well, I can't stoop to your level.. and I am the lucky one here because no one in my family circle can be this classless.. enjoy your weekend if u can.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Mokason288(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
Shut up your gutttters

Did we ask him to post his baby picture’s?

You can’t throw your self out there and think people won’t drop their opinion.

Plus can’t you see the resemblance btw Baba and the son ?
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Mokason288(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2022
Sermwell:

That boy called Richy4 is a foooooooool personified

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.