Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking (74293 Views)

Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures / Adorable Photo Of Teju Baby’s Wife Breastfeeding Their Cute Twins / Funny Photo Of Obasanjo And Charly Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
CONGRATS FAMILY MAN grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Richy4(m): 12:53pm On May 28, 2022
Mokason288:

That boy called Richy4 is a foooooooool personified
. embarassed I have been desperately trying to ignore u but u keep on mentioning me ...
I can't give you the attention that you are seeking for because u are an ass.. and if I want to hear from asshole, I will simply fart.. just to hear it..

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Mokason288(m): 1:05pm On May 28, 2022
Richy4:

. embarassed I have been desperately trying to ignore u but u keep on mentioning me ...
I can't give you the attention that you are seeking for because u are an ass.. and if I want to hear from asshole, I will simply fart.. just to hear it..

Nice one grin

Continue farting
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Hespee93: 1:20pm On May 28, 2022
So this matter don reach here.

It is well grin grin cheesy cheesy

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Ceejay57: 1:31pm On May 28, 2022
babanla
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:44pm On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided

But someone will have to say it anyway and anyhow.

There is a picture on the internet. People will have different reactions. It is no one's fault.

But the child looks like Obasanjo sha?

It might be a mere coincidence, but it is worth talking about considering Baba's history of philandering.

If it were Buhari, people might not generate so much buzz considering that Buhari is not known for philandering.

But OBJ?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Braga90(m): 2:16pm On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:
See people typing and posting whatever rubbish that occurs in their heads without minding its possible impacts on this man's family.

We also have this kind of people on Nairaland. It's honestly shameful that the world is here today. We've read reports of posts tossing people into depression or causing them to take their lives.

We've failed to realize that actions have consequences. This is especially true when we are not the ones in the spotlight.

Awfully shameful, I'd say.
No police for thought bro! It's a free world. If it hurts the guy or whoever, then it's true. Make him/her/them do the needful Biko! OBJ, wehdon sir!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Braga90(m): 2:18pm On May 28, 2022
Realists:

The problem is Not spiff or his wife but Baba Iyabo, his biological son sued him for sleeping with his wife then.
Spiff is a comedian, I trust him to handle the matter with a good joke. " Obj is such a strong & powerful man that one good look at a pregnant woman, gbam the baby will look like him.
Dj yk!
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Rebuke: 2:47pm On May 28, 2022
Richy4:
People will just sit behind their laptops or phones and incite/ instigate something that can damage relationship forever without thinking about the consequences their actions could cause.. undecided

Exactly what was running through my mind. This new generation set of Internet urchins need serious lessons. Imagine the colony of fools.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Richy4(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2022
Rebuke:

Exactly what was running through my mind. This new generation set of Internet urchins need serious lessons. Imagine the colony of fools.
embarassed smiley cheesy
It's really sad honestly..If u tell most of them that they don't look like their fathers or any of their family members offline, u will watch them fight to death...

But whenever they were behind their phones/ laptops, they dish out what they can't handle... there are so many idiots with phones nowadays embarassed..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Propertyforum: 4:42pm On May 28, 2022
Cool picture, make people rest and leave them alone
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by CorperKola: 5:39pm On May 28, 2022
TONYE001:
See people typing and posting whatever rubbish that occurs in their heads without minding its possible impacts on this man's family.

We also have this kind of people on Nairaland. It's honestly shameful that the world is here today. We've read reports of posts tossing people into depression or causing them to take their lives.

We've failed to realize that actions have consequences. This is especially true when we are not the ones in the spotlight.

Awfully shameful, I'd say.
Thats what u get when u post everything on social media
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by sharpwriter(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2022
Excuzeme:

OBJ that we know, samples any woman, single or married, working with him.
We all remember what he did to his Female Minister in that Hotel (He was caught walking back from her room, to his room, in the dead of the night, with only his Agbada on and nothing under!).

Baba that was reputed to sample his Son's wife?
I can bet my balls that baba has sampled that girl many times but whether it is his "shot" that scored the goal, only a Discrete DNA Test can tell.

That guy looks like the kind of Muugu a Wife will tell: Darling, dont mind those people, the boy his your Son, no need for any DNA Test.
And he will swallow it gleefully. grin

Lol.... I heard about the rest but didn't hear about the minister. Abeg which minister be dat? grin
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by toujurs: 7:33pm On May 28, 2022
wordbank:
Spiff sef look like person wey the babe dey manage
You are a wicked walaihi grin grin, why degrade your fellow man, but the lady isn't that fine.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by toujurs: 7:36pm On May 28, 2022
Whois:
Ajibola incase you come across this post, don't mind all these online trolls. That's how they use to do on nairaland
Nairaland os learning work, where twitter users are, go to twitter and read tweets, if you were the guy, you might be forced to conduct a DNA
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by Divay22(f): 9:50pm On May 28, 2022
mastermaestro:

Are you aware the babe coerced him to cancel his role in the Johnsons? I am sure the babe runs the show in the relationship.

But as for this picture, I have no comment. sad
Really?
Na the old the Johnsons i still dey watch then
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by mastermaestro(m): 10:36pm On May 28, 2022
Divay22:

Really?
Na the old the Johnsons i still dey watch then

Check the latest episode showing on African Magic Urban at 9m. Dude is out.
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by dollytino4real(f): 10:46pm On May 28, 2022
Toks2008:

Is this a real picture and not photoshop?

Cos that baby is definitely baba's own. No need for DNA
no for comfirmito
Re: Photo Of Obasanjo With Spiff, His Baby & Wife Got People Talking by dogmart(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2022
Richy4:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
I have a baby boy rejoice with us as my fans and well-wishers.. It doesn't mean..
<< Insult my family please..
<< Question my spouse faithfulness...
<< Stir Up something that will sow some doubts within our hearts..

I did not see any thing wrong with him posting his family's pictures for well wishers to congratulate them on their new addition.. it should be a thing of joy..

Thank u for this post.

Now let me tell u the difference.

"I HAVE A BABY BOY,REJOICE WITH ME"
Is a simple post that would have done what u want to do (which is announce/inform ur fans) posting pictures is definately not just announcing or informing. It is SHOWING OFF

Whenever you put your life out there u must expect the good and the bad responses. U can't stop people from talking.
If u dont want them to talk take nothing out to them, or give them very little to talk about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Did Beyonce Sleep With Drake? / Tiwa Savage Taking Photos In A Toilet In Australia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.