Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me (1508 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 12:39am On Jul 17, 2011
Please felas, how do i cope with the fact that am 30 in need of a matured girl for a relationship that will lead to marriage.

All i get is little girls of 16/18 in my church sending me friendly and green light messages while this particular matured girl that am going after is looking down on me. (may bcus of my not too big stature)

Fellow house members, how do i politely put these girls off without hurting their nice feelings for me(esp. 3 of them) they are still in secondary school/writing waec and jamb. I need a graduate for a 6moths-1yr relation and then marriage.
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 17, 2011
Are you sure the messages are 'green lyt' messages? If yes,then there's no polite way about it.tell them to face their studies and stop sending you such messages, BUT if they re just friendly messages,then let the girls be and focus more on the 'one'
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by MMM2(m): 12:48am On Jul 17, 2011
Op
Just nyash d small girls 4 dem 2 leave u alone,

&
Mind u if u dont nyash dem dey will say u re a jew man. angry
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by BABE3: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2011
YEE! God is good o. He's a miracle worker. There's this 32 yr-old lady looking for husband on here.

Here's the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-714139.0.html

Holla at her.  smiley

There's no need of being "nice" to those small girls. Simply tell them leave you alone. Lion and goat no be friend. Akamu and Ewedu no go gel. It's as simple as that.
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 1:02am On Jul 17, 2011
bhusayor:

Are you sure the messages are 'green lyt' messages? If yes,then there's no polite way about it.tell them to face their studies and stop sending you such messages, BUT if they re just friendly messages,then let the girls be and focus more on the 'one'

Purely green light, believe me.

M M M:

Op
Just nyash d small girls 4 dem 2 leave u alone,

&
Mind u if u dont nyash dem dey will say u re a jew man. angry

Good advice.
but.
I can't do that, not bcus am d holiest but bcus of my position in my church and my conscience.
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

YEE! God is good o. He's a miracle worker. There's this 32 yr-old lady looking for husband on here.

Here's the link:

Holla at her.  smiley

There's no need of being "nice" to those small girls. Simply tell them leave you alone. Lion and goat no be friend. Akamu and Ewedu no go gel. It's as simple as that.

But i don't think that it is wise for me to call them and start blabbing when they haven't asked me to date, marry o fk them  (even when its clear)

How exactly do i go about it?
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by pleep(m): 1:10am On Jul 17, 2011
Lol, are you a short guy? If so how short, because 16 is young.
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 1:13am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

Here's the link:

Holla at her.  smiley

32 ke, am battling with the fact that am trying to put up a girl of same age (which my friends are frowning @ ) you are here talking of 32.

Am actually 29 (few months to 30)

pleep:

Lol, are you a short guy? If so how short, because 16 is young.

5"7 she is same height (or even slightly shorter)
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by BABE3: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2011
Ehn---e no hard na. When they start asking for your hand in marriage--say No.

On a serious note--If you don't want to talk to them, then simply keep your distance. Stop smiling with them. Bone face. Don't give them your number--- etc.

Plus what if they're just being friendly (no strings attached)--?  #justwondering.

Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by BABE3: 1:29am On Jul 17, 2011
ds700:

32 ke, am battling with the fact that am trying to put up a girl of same age (which my friends are frowning @ ) you are here talking of 32.

Ok. I like you. You're very choosy.

Your friends are frowning?--that's their business na. Are they ones going to be in the relationship?. Let them frown--their heads never start paining them, that's why.

Goodluck in your search. smiley
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2011
BABE!:

Ehn---e no hard na. When they start asking for your hand in marriage--say No.

On a serious note--If you don't want to talk to them, then simply keep your distance. Stop smiling with them. Bone face. Don't give them your number--- etc.

Plus what if they're just being friendly (no strings attached)--?  #justwondering.

haba

am talking of people that know my house you are talking about phone number, i receive all manner of prayers, jokes, motivational sms and likes everyday on my phone.

But in church u can't believe they sent it judging but their very coded attitudes. funny enough they are all youth members (same) group but they don't know that they are aiming @ d same project.

but could it be that they just want Bleep, friendship or also marriage?

Am quite knowledgeable in so many areas, but i must admit that i am a novice when it comes to d matter @ stake
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by 190: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2011
ds700:

Please felas, how do i cope with the fact that am 30 in need of a matured girl for a relationship that will lead to marriage.

All i get is little girls of 16/18 in my church sending me friendly and green light messages while this particular matured girl that am going after is looking down on me. (may bcus of my not too big stature)

Fellow house members, how do i politely put these girls off without hurting their nice feelings for me(esp. 3 of them) they are still in secondary school/writing waec and jamb. I need a graduate for a 6moths-1yr relation and then marriage.

Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Pweety4me(f): 1:36am On Jul 17, 2011
@OP Your 30 make ur own decisions, and don't create a problem where there isn't abeg.
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 1:42am On Jul 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP Your 30 make your own decisions, and [color=#990000]don't create a problem where there isn't abeg.[/color]

How pls expatiate. 10x
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Connoisseur(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2011
Maybe its your looks then.
Thats why the small girls see you as within their reach and the older girl looks down on you as below her reach
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Cuddlemii: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2011
ds700:

5"7 she is same height (or even slightly shorter)

Lolz I was about to do the same thing. I think we should hook them up
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by donguutti: 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2011
u smile and play with them too much, wetin concern ur conscience and knacking them akpako, do the do,

"alternately grow a wicked beard, smile less,squeeze face all the time, stop being the good christian brother, stop being familiar with them, u re 30 already those small babes need to understand that u be BROS"
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Omolola1(f): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2011
lool
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by MMM2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2011
Op
Just do it,

& u will be happy. :-/
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2011
10x to all. LET ME GET BACK TO WORK. God hep me.
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Godmother(f): 9:42pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ Poster
I have a similar problem. I look about 4 years younger than my age and it annoys me when some young 22 something years old guys want to chat me up so Im always bonning. It keeps them away
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by kpolli(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2011
bros na so so juvies dey chase u. . . . pele oooo
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Mynd44: 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2011
The OP should stop wearing 16 year old clothing
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by slimyem: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2011
op,my advice for you is try find a girl and establish a stable relationship with her then flaunt it so much those girls would see the signs and flee.
Would have volunteered to date you buh i dont do short guys.sowwy
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by ds700(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2011
slimyem:

op,my advice for you is try find a girl and establish a stable relationship with her then flaunt it so much those girls would see the signs and flee.
Would have volunteered to date you buh i dont do short guys.sowwy

caring hurts too much.it is much better to live for oneself alone
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2012
You are 30. By now you should have learnt how to put youngsters in their place. But I kind help wondering if you would be indecisive like this if they were young boys. Am sure u wld av sent dem to their mama. Abi u wan do d tn and eff ur conscience? #justwondering
Re: How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
U are old enough to turn down the advances of a woman not to talk of 16yrs old girl. Or do you have any feelings for the girl?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Look At Them Differently Afterward? / , / My Galfrnd S Childish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.