Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race (27535 Views)

Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Udom, Wike, Hayatu-deen Swell PDP Presidential Aspirants To 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Lexusgs430: 8:27am On May 28, 2022
After he wasted all his money on jingles......... Brown envelope don cause wàhálà........... grin
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2022
MyExpression:

...because it's at the death, that the delegates make their true demands.

Fewer number of delegates makes it easier to buy votes. I wish the parliament could review this, or even make them anonymous.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Arysexy(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2022
[s]R
Tareq1105:

Your Obi couldn't withstand the heat and he ran to labour. What would he get from labour party? Probably 2% of the total vote.

I've always known south east to be cowards that changes party many times before the actual election. It's good at least, south east is leaving its traditional party PDP to try others.
[/s]

What heat could he not withstand? Sharing stolen dollars to delegates? No serious business that sweats to make money shares them anyhow. He has shown his character and integrity is intact. Not even Fr Mbaka could force him to make donation even though he is a catholic. It shows the kind of person he is. If that is d heat you are talking, I'm happy he remains a coward

Last paragraph, see how you foolishly contradict yourself. You know SE to change party, yet you are happy they are leaving their traditional pdp. It appears too much Ewedu was clogged your reasoning. How did this two opposing sentences come together if not hatred from a useless yoloba muslim.

Let see who change party like cowards with facts.

Tinubu contested senate under SDP, he moved to AD. From AD to AC. From AC to ACN. From ACN to APC. Now he is about moving to SDP having seen the hand writing on the wall.

The real cowards are yolobas FACT
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by moshino(m): 8:32am On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

His supporters are a bunch of senseless and delusional urchins who think elections are won on Twitter. They are far from the actual reality on ground and can’t give him up to 1million votes on Election Day.

On the contrary, his supporters are actually million miles smarter and more sensible than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Corporate2020: 8:37am On May 28, 2022
LOVEGINO:
its d youth that re madt grin

My brother, the youths know what is right. But, the youths have been handicapped by the looting elites. A youth that had not eaten for two days and is almost dying of hunger, such a youth will do anything the looting elites say if given food to eat.

It's the same strategy the North used to turn all their youths to Almajaris, so that they can be instruments in the hands of the evil looting elites

My friend, person wey dey hungry, and him mama too dey hungry for house, if politician give an small shikini money to eat, he go help am snatch ballot box nah

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by fk001(m): 8:37am On May 28, 2022
Oksman:
When Obi withdrew from the race, a lot of people here called him a coward and all sorts of name because of tribalism. Now another candidate has withdrawn but the comments are different from the vile directed at PO. May God save us.

This guy has withdrawn for his concensus candidate which is obviously Atiku, he didn't withdraw and runaway to another party like pandora
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by anonimi: 8:39am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:
Good luck to the remaining people but I will like you to still be part of the team that will rescue Nigerians in the hands of this wicked and heartless APC government in 2023.

How much of your own money and time plus talents are you contributing to what you will like to happen?
Abi na for mouth only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by SirDickOdogwu(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2022
Afamed:

Obi will only be Agulu town hall president.
You still don't want to accept change continue following bad and visionless politicians
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Flakky26(f): 8:41am On May 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Lately I’ve been hearing this mans jingle on SoundCity Abuja. Why go so far only to withdraw at the death?

The millions he has spent is just chicken change.he will reap it back.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Lepon02: 8:43am On May 28, 2022
Atiku money and River's state treasury nah your mate? cheesy
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by gonkin(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2022
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by meditator(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

The people you are calling Facebook and Twitter are same people you want them to vote your lilumbu right?

Peter Obi supporters are sane Nigerians who simply want the good of the country... I just pity your ignorance
grin Peter Obi will win the general election with a landslide victory. He's going to defeat the candidates of PDP and APC with wide margin just as he has done on twitter and Facebook.

If we don't want to continue to suffer in this country, Peter Obi the Pandora thief, Him Tu Lie must be our next President
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Hotice007: 8:50am On May 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Lately I’ve been hearing this mans jingle on SoundCity Abuja. Why go so far only to withdraw at the death?
As in ehn. This guy appears on tvc, arise and others news like 30 times a day. I got tired of seeing his face. Now he dey tell me say e don quit...i shock. Why put in so much effort if you go quit sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Nobody: 8:50am On May 28, 2022
LordIsaac:
He seems like a candidate with vision, but for Islamabad!

True..
This one would be a very fanatical leader..
Thank he dropped

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by emmykk(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Hayatudeen must have overestimated his political value. It is true that Wike and Atiku have used money to scatter everywhere but you can't also deny the fact that Wike and Atiku have better political structure. That one is built over the years in politics not money alone. Even if they didn't share money, no PDP delegate will vote for people that are not household names. It will be hard to sell such candidates in remote villages where active voters reside. But then, sharing money only makes it even easier when you already have structures. And as for PDP postponing their primaries, I say it is dead on arrival cos people have entered Abuja are they going to keep them for one week? Can the party afford it? They should hold their primaries and allow APC implode afterwards cos as it stands APC is more vulnerable to implosion than PDP.

With Jonathan neither ATIKU or Wike is attractive to the generality of Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by treatise: 9:16am On May 28, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/pdp-presidential-aspirant-hayatu-deen-withdraws-from-race/

I've been this man recently and I just love intellectual disposition and professed dream for this country which I believe is genuine. It's unfortunate.
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by shidof(m): 9:28am On May 28, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Goan tell that to his supporters all over the country...
how many dem be, that's how 1 million March turned to less than 10,000 marches nationwide last week
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by onyxo76(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2022
so what will happen to those billboards and tv,radio gingles, all wasted?
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by ashawopikin(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2022
Have the privilege of meeting this man, very humble to the core, I wish him the best
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by emexc11(m): 9:50am On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

His supporters are a bunch of senseless and delusional urchins who think elections are won on Twitter. They are far from the actual reality on ground and can’t give him up to 1million votes on Election Day.

Laughable
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by emilo2bad: 9:51am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:
Good luck to the remaining people but I will like you to still be part of the team that will rescue Nigerians in the hands of this wicked and heartless APC government in 2023.
This one is talking nonsense have PDP rescue the State they control eg Benue who is owning a backlog of salaries.is that how you are going to rescue Nigeria. I laugh in Swahili
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by hush15: 10:04am On May 28, 2022
vicdom:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/pdp-presidential-aspirant-hayatu-deen-withdraws-from-race/

Obviously, Atiku will carry the day. One of the governors will become his deputy and it's most likely Wike. If Obi had stayed, just maybe but with him not in the party any more, Wike might just clinch the VP sit.
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Akharmony: 10:06am On May 28, 2022
If he is not guaranteed of the presidential ticket of the party then it is wise for him to withdraw from the race. I think he took the right decision. now my question is will he remain in the party or support any aspirant that emerge aft thr primaries.
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by LOVEGINO(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2022
Corporate2020:

My brother, the youths know what is right. But, the youths have been handicapped by the looting elites. A youth that had not eaten for two days and is almost dying of hunger, such a youth will do anything the looting elites say if given food to eat.

It's the same strategy the North used to turn all their youths to Almajaris, so that they can be instruments in the hands of the evil looting elites

My friend, person wey dey hungry, and him mama too dey hungry for house, if politician give an small shikini money to eat, he go help am snatch ballot box nah
no be lie.
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by olatuns2017: 10:08am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:

APC caused the havock of Bokoharam
APC govt looted money meant for arms
APC didn't build infrastructure

Pdp will never comeback to be president of Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2022
Jostoman:

And you think pdp will not be as bad as this useless apc? You think the corrupt politicians paying the delegates heavily will get into power to change things?
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Someone that's working alongside Saraki. Lol y'all didn't get the antic.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Theoarhics: 10:19am On May 28, 2022
Loser format
Re: Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race by Nobody: 10:21am On May 28, 2022
hush15:

Obviously, Atiku will carry the day. One of the governors will become his deputy and it's most likely Wike. If Obi had stayed, just maybe but with him not in the party any more, Wike might just clinch the VP sit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Congratulates Samia Suluhu Hassan, New Tanzanian President / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Air Force To Take Delivery Of ₦2.3b Augusta 109 Power Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.