Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier (9463 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / 2019: Delegates List Crisis Likely At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by powerfulguy: 7:48am On May 28, 2022
27th May, 2022
PRESS RELEASE

ANYIM WRITES AYU AGAIN AS EBONYI DELEGATES LIST CRISIS GETS MESSIER

PDP frontline presidential aspirant, Senator Anyim Pius Anyim has written a second open letter to the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prof Iyorchia Ayu complaining about the manipulation of the delegates list for Ebonyi State.

The second letter which came less than ten hours after the first, complained that the authentic list of delegates from the state had been changed and replaced with people who were not elected as delegates.
In the first letter, the former President of the Senate had complained that Ebonyi delegates names were completely missing from the PDP’s national delegates list.

The second letter was also copied to Sen. David Mark,
Chairman of the 2022 PDP Special Convention.
Titled: “Re: Open Letter on the Absence of Ebonyi State Delegates List”, the letter reads, “The Chairman may refer to my earlier letter of today the 27th day of May 2022 and captioned as above.

“I am to observe that shortly after my letter, I noticed in an official publication by the party, list of Ebonyi State Delegates alongside other states.

“It is disheartening that by 6pm today, the Ebonyi State Delegates List has changed from what was officially published.

“There is no doubt that the aim of this gamble with Ebonyi State Delegates List is to disenfranchise duly elected delegates from Ebonyi State from participating in the presidential primary election.

“Let it be on record that anybody not on the list originally published by the party, is certainly not a delegate from Ebonyi State”, Anyim cautioned.

Sam Nwaobasi, Media Adviser to Senator Anyim Pius Anyim, GCON

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/05/anyim-writes-ayu-again-as-ebonyi-delegates-list-crisis-gets-messier/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2022
I thought SE pdp will mobilise as a united front to fight 4 PDP ticket.
Dollars changed hand & almost everybody in SE pdp is singing a different song.

Time to port to APGA.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Ebubu3: 8:13am On May 28, 2022
grin

My darling daddy Dave Umahi has been vindicated.

When he was announcing PDP is a Wike private party you all lampooned him cool

When he said PDP has nothing for Ndigbo after 23 years of absolute loyalty in federal elections, you all lampooned him cool

Now Obi forced out of the party and Anyim disenfranchisedgrin

Igbo people who do una this thing ? No railway, airport, bridge, presidency, yet PDP dey use una.

Spits

Aluu

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by ogbuefi677(m): 8:14am On May 28, 2022
Wailing done start grin
AnyiChuks, give them fire �
Engr Chris Usulor for Gov

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by helinues: 8:14am On May 28, 2022
Pdp using their own hand to kill the party further

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Piobob: 11:18am On May 28, 2022
Failed country
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by asobo1: 11:18am On May 28, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by McStoic(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Ndibuna: 11:20am On May 28, 2022
PDP, a dead party

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by asobo1: 11:20am On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
grin

When he said PDP has nothing for Ndigbo after 23 years of absolute loyalty in federal elections, you all lampooned him cool

Igbo people who do una this thing ? No railway, airport, bridge, presidency, yet PDP dey use una.

Spits

Aluu
Who is Wike? Atiku is a grassroot politician and he is winning today's primaries.

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by eddie7: 11:22am On May 28, 2022
CRISIS shall never depart from any evil CLAN

&

Za other BANDITS are more BADder

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by honestivo(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2022
PDP will never change imagine Wike is there leading aspirant
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by omoredia: 11:23am On May 28, 2022
The way bad leaders keep power is simple. They make the people poor, ignorant and hungry. The poor, ignorant and hungry will always make the wrong decisions and wrong choices and those bad leaders are the wrong choice. That's how they win

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Penguin2: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
Ebubu3:
grin

Spits

Aluu

Our mumu don finally do o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by eddie7: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
holuwajobar:
Biko, i soaked garri to feel my stomach last night , again this morning..... I know that everywhere is tough , coz im a witness to that.... Abeg i will really appreciate if i see 5h from anyone here ..... It will go a long way for me...... Please n please

Zen.ith

The new job in Naija after being a Delegate. .go find work

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Penguin2: 11:24am On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Who is Wike? Atiku is a grassroot politician and he is winning today's primaries.

Wake up

2 Likes

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by JavaScript90: 11:27am On May 28, 2022
Imagine what will is doing to PDP?

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Nobody: 11:28am On May 28, 2022
Nothing sweeter than hearing a wailer wail. I live how pdp and apc are dealing with their very own idiots cum politicians. It is now a matter of may the most corrupt win.
Pdp=Apc
As I always say you must be a really big fool to support one party or the other or one politician after seeing the way they are bribing upandan. You really think they will improve your lot after getting into power?

But if for any reason you are paid for your support then carry go. At least chop part of the national cake...

By the way congrats to Desmond. In spite of renovating wooden bridges and commissioning public toilets he still emerged. All thanks to his loyalty to Tinubu. I just hope Mr pee pants will allow Buhari choose his successor the same way he dictates who sneezes in Lagos.
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by RaptObserver: 11:28am On May 28, 2022
Anyim Pius is a great man. PDP will be wise to consider him for VP slot. But then Igbos don't respect Ebonyi politicians. So Atiku will look elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Realestatevixen: 11:30am On May 28, 2022
Please I am looking out for remote job opportunities.

I have 11 years experience in banking , out of which 95% of it is in Service delivery and banking operations. I am currently in Nigeria, but I can work efficiently and efficiently remotely for any organisation in any part of the world. My resumè speaks volumes of my skill set, achievements and expertise.

You can reach me on +2348060291729.

Thank you and have a blessed weekend.
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by trifted404: 11:36am On May 28, 2022
The confusion in the two major parties in Nigeria is so funny. They are so worried about fielding the wrong candidate and btw Ayim I don't think, there's a way you can win this primaries not beefing you tho just trying to be factual, I don't think PDP has plans to field a candidate from the south east
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by sandygechy(f): 11:36am On May 28, 2022
What’s ur WhatsApp number?
Nigerians can now earn in US Dollars by participating in the US Stock market.

Instead of buying shares, smart guys trade in stock options.

Only few smart Nigerians have realized that you can make 500% profit participating in stock options

In April, I joined the NETFLIX trade group; they did the PUT option (which means it was analyzed that NETFLIX stocks would go down)

As soon as the stocks went down, my $250 invested turned to $2250, which was available for immediate cash out. That was about 900% profits (If you have doubts, watch kids bleeding millions of Dollars trading stock options on YouTube.

You will have the opportunity to trade on stock options of companies like Amazon, Tesla, Netflix, Microsoft, Google, IBM, Paypal, Coinbase, Uber, Lyft, Shopify and thousands more.

Stock options are an incredibly insane way to generate income legitimately.

While many reading this may have had bad experiences in the past, this is a sure way to earn.

Benefits

***Weekly Payouts
*** No referral required
*** You can chat with their reps on WhatsApp or even visit them
***Cash out anytime
***When stocks go up or down, you still make money based on analysis.
***Managed by team of USA expert traders who have made millions in the stock market

How to participate.

Click my profile name, you will see the direct link to sign up since nairaland is not allowing link posting
[/quote]
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by slowice(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2022
Guys I need advice. The guys working for me are stealing my clients and making money behind my back.

I know I need cctv but I can't afford it for now, which good quality cheaper alternative can I use for now to monitor my office.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? / Nnamdi Kanu Taking Selfie With A Racist (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.