Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier (9474 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter / 2019: Delegates List Crisis Likely At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by JosephXavier: 11:53am On May 28, 2022
As PDP has rejected SE, SE should also reject PDP and all that concerns it

Both at national level and state level

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Wasky101: 12:03pm On May 28, 2022
Na now una eye go open.
PDP is more of a northern party than Apc is. But my brothers cry every day calling apc an Islamic party. The pdp through its northern cronies where able to hold on to power (directly or indirectly) through proxy relationships with SE ,SS & SW.
SW was the first to open eye and dump their sorry ass followed by SS but SE hold strong. Now them eye don dey open.
Nothing to show for 23yrs of loyalty. Even when SE got Senate president PDP(not obsanjo) kept changing them like a babies diaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by nzeobi(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Anyim Pius is a great man. PDP will be wise to consider him for VP slot. But then Igbos don't respect Ebonyi politicians. So Atiku will look elsewhere.

Igbos don't respect ebonyi politicians but he used SE slot to become sgf and Senate president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Buckeyemedia1: 12:06pm On May 28, 2022
asobo1:
Who is Wike? Atiku is a grassroot politician and he is winning today's primaries.
Primaries wey they done postpone till after Champions League finale, abi you don’t know that Atiku like Mazi Kanu is Liverpool & Wike is Madrid?

The primaries will be held on Wednesday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Buckeyemedia1: 12:12pm On May 28, 2022
JosephXavier:
As PDP has rejected SE, SE should also reject PDP and all that concerns it

Both at national level and state level
Politics is personal, no all igbos are of the same ideology.

Just as also, not every Ndigbo believes in that Biafra nonsense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by techWriter3: 12:13pm On May 28, 2022
pfp utilizing their own finger to killer the faction further

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by kingyakos: 12:18pm On May 28, 2022
Zazzu wike hand work.....
PDP don die kpatakpata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Polchiz(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought SE pdp will mobilise as a united front to fight 4 PDP ticket.
Dollars changed hand & almost everybody in SE pdp is singing a different song.

Time to port to APGA.

And you happy that people use their stolen money to buy their way to power in your country?
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by JosephXavier: 12:23pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Politics is a game of numbers and not personal

Do you win as a person standing alone?

SE offered PDP a bulk of their votes over the years and got nothing in return. What could be more personal than that?

Biafra is not nonsense

It is an ideology, a common ground for a group of people who feel that they're being neglected and disrespected in their home

I believe in Nigeria and it's unity but do you see Nigeria look like what can be fixed in the nearest future with the latest occurence in our polity, whereby vote buying has become the norm of selecting a leader by a privileged few who sell their conscience to the highest bidder?

Those who claim to be advocates for good governance only want to be included in the government an would rather do worse when they get the opportunity

1 Like

Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by duro4chang(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2022
Anyim is collecting his own wotowoto. Others have collect their. They still coming here to blame Tinubu for this.
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by duro4chang(m): 12:54pm On May 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Our mumu don finally do o
You don minit?
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Ndibuna: 1:02pm On May 28, 2022
nzeobi:

Igbos don't respect ebonyi politicians but he used SE slot to become sgf and Senate president
That's to tell you how foolish their narratives keep being. Hahaha
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by TheExclusive: 1:40pm On May 28, 2022
Wasky101:
Na now una eye go open.
PDP is more of a northern party than Apc is. But my brothers cry every day calling apc an Islamic party. The pdp through its northern cronies where able to hold on to power (directly or indirectly) through proxy relationships with SE ,SS & SW.
SW was the first to open eye and dump their sorry ass followed by SS but SE hold strong. Now them eye don dey open.
Nothing to show for 23yrs of loyalty. Even when SE got Senate president PDP(not obsanjo) kept changing them like a babies diaper.

Are SE politicians not in APC ? How have they benefited?
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by 1880heli: 2:37pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Pdp using their own hand to kill the party further
[/s]
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by 1880h: 2:44pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Primaries wey they done postpone till after Champions League finale, abi you don’t know that Atiku like Mazi Kanu is Liverpool & Wike is Madrid?

The primaries will be held on Wednesday.
[/s]
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by 1880h: 2:44pm On May 28, 2022
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:

[/s]
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Wasky101: 2:46pm On May 28, 2022
TheExclusive:

Are SE politicians not in APC ? How have they benefited?
How many big wig se politicians are in Apc.
I had this discussion with a couple of people yst, who is a founding and strong politician in apc , absolutely non, what u have are the ones that cross carpeted.
SE systematically through politics of hate rigged themselves out of 2023 presidential election.
If SE had produced a ranking senator on the platform of Apc in 2015 he would have become Senate president and remained Senate president till now. But y'all didn't vote for ngige. All the Saraki episode wld have never happened. And guess who would have been the front runner now
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by doggedfighter(f): 3:04pm On May 28, 2022
slowice:
Guys I need advice. The guys working for me are stealing my clients and making money behind my back.

I know I need cctv but I can't afford it for now, which good quality cheaper alternative can I use for now to monitor my office.

What kind of work do you do?
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by slowice(m): 3:33pm On May 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

What kind of work do you do?

Service based business
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by TheExclusive: 5:14pm On May 28, 2022
Wasky101:

How many big wig se politicians are in Apc.
I had this discussion with a couple of people yst, who is a founding and strong politician in apc , absolutely non, what u have are the ones that cross carpeted.
SE systematically through politics of hate rigged themselves out of 2023 presidential election.
If SE had produced a ranking senator on the platform of Apc in 2015 he would have become Senate president and remained Senate president till now. But y'all didn't vote for ngige. All the Saraki episode wld have never happened. And guess who would have been the front runner now
Yes, i agree with you that they are not founding members. But, Your argument that SE held strongly on pdp is faulty becuse there are SE politicians in APC, whether big wig or not. Is rochas and OUK not eligible to be made senate president? Why didn't APC choose from them? SE has not gotten it right, probably because of their population and voting strength and not these your reasons of bad politicking.
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by folake4u(f): 6:14pm On May 28, 2022
RaptObserver:
Anyim Pius is a great man. PDP will be wise to consider him for VP slot. But then Igbos don't respect Ebonyi politicians. So Atiku will look elsewhere.

Apt!!
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by Wasky101: 8:49pm On May 28, 2022
TheExclusive:

Yes, i agree with you that they are not founding members. But, Your argument that SE held strongly on pdp is faulty becuse there are SE politicians in APC, whether big wig or not. Is rochas and OUK not eligible to be made senate president? Why didn't APC choose from them? SE has not gotten it right, probably because of their population and voting strength and not these your reasons of bad politicking.
Bro,Okorocha just became a senator in 2019, ouk I guess same year, tell me 1 igbo man that contested and elected a ranking member of the Senate under apc in 2015, I am waiting, yes they contested but all lost. I dont believe the voting strength is the problem but the kind of politics they play.
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by EmperorHadrain: 8:51pm On May 28, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I thought SE pdp will mobilise as a united front to fight 4 PDP ticket.
Dollars changed hand & almost everybody in SE pdp is singing a different song.

Time to port to APGA.

You dey mind okoros?
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by TheExclusive: 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
Wasky101:

Bro,Okorocha just became a senator in 2019, ouk I guess same year, tell me 1 igbo man that contested and elected a ranking member of the Senate under apc in 2015, I am waiting, yes they contested but all lost. I dont believe the voting strength is the problem but the kind of politics they play.

2015 was APC's first year incharge. You can't really expect Igbos to be that visible by then.

Even this 2023, It is definitely impossible for Igbo to get APC ticket, would you also say it is due to their politics?
Re: Anyim Writes Ayu Again As Ebonyi Delegates List Crisis Gets Messier by paramakina202: 11:17pm On May 28, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Oyebanji Presents ₦‎130 Million Gratuity Cheques To LG, School Retirees / NBS: Nigeria Recorded N2.2trn Trade Surplus In First Half Of 2023 / "Expand The Tax Base" Sanwo-Olu To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.