Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,188 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (55749 Views)

Oshiomhole: Between Atiku, Obi, One Must Be ‘Lying’ Over Victory Claim / 2023: I Am In Talks With Kwankwaso, Obi & one of them may possibly come - Atiku / Peter Obi's One-Million-Man March In Imo (More Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by Thomasankara(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2022
Built2last:

Hmmm. I personally know that Reno has money though.

It's not about money. There is more to it.

he doesn't have enough money to finance his lavish lifestyle
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by lookingfly: 9:56pm On May 29, 2022
Built2last:
Peter Obi followed by Tinubu are the candidates in this election that Reno Omokri has spent time on social media trying to discredit.

Check his timelines. Everyday he posts things to dissuade people from following Peter and try to convince people that he doesn't stand a chance. He was doing that on Tinubu for a while but his focus is now more on Twitter.

Let's even agree Peter doesn't stand a chance at presidency, what's wrong with allowing the man pursue his dream. what went wrong between them. Why is Reno exacting so much energy trying to attack his followers and dissuade people from following him.

In all these, neither Peter nor Tinubu has replied Reno.

I came accross this tweet and I recall the good old days when Reno sings awesome songs about Peter. When Atiku and Peter were political associates Reno praised their combo. What suddenly changed?

Reno had openly said he is supporting Atiku, Could it be that Reno had preferred Obi to remain Atiku's vice and not vie for president and when Peter was not going for that, hatred set in.

I mean there are tens of candidates contesting across party lines. There are people Reno has never said a word about. What did Peter and Tinubu do to Reno.

Reno has said Peter's followers online are toxic. Why not ignore as a former associate of Peter and Atiku.

Reno said Peter left PDP to avoid being disgraced. There are over 10 contestants. Only one winner will emerge. Is Reno saying that whoever looses election has been disgraced? Peter is not the first to leave a party and move to another and won't be the last.
There is just more to it that Reno is not saying.

His boss Jonathan and Obi are very close, what will happen if APC gives ticket to GEJ and he wins and calls Peter to come serve as minister of economy or minister for finance.

I have tried to understand where the so much venom against Peter and Tinubu is coming from. I can't place it.

See his tweet just a year ago.
same double standard Reno

Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by lookingfly: 9:59pm On May 29, 2022
JAMO84:
Blame Obi Supporters, they are too toxic

They will never entertain a contrary opinion, you must agree with them that Peter Obi is a saint.

Which toxic.....you can say that to bubu supporters in 2015. Infact, you're a atiku apologitic.

THOUGH, RENO OMOKRI IS A CLOWN
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by lookingfly: 9:59pm On May 29, 2022
JAMO84:
Blame Obi Supporters, they are too toxic

They will never entertain a contrary opinion, you must agree with them that Peter Obi is a saint.

THOUGH, RENO OMOKRI IS A CLOWN
Which toxic.....you can say that to bubu supporters in 2015. Infact, you're a atiku apologitic.
Re: See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? by GodisFirst: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2022
He must have collected so much money from someone, now the waves Peter Obi is making which he never expected is overwhelming him and seeing he can't deliver on the deals for which the money changed hands, he decided to go on the offensive which will drive him suicidal if care is not taken. Someone should tell him that Peter Obi is not his problem but his wrong calculation and underestimation of the capabilities of the Nigerian youths.
He was fortunate to be taken to Abuja by GEJ, what did he do for the youths while there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'EFCC Freezes Bank Accounts Of Adeleke Family, Davido, Father'- ChangeTheChange / Thief Obasanjo - he wrecked Nigeria and stole $200bn / Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.