Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku (54946 Views)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Babyboyforeal(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2022
AntonVince:

I'd rather vote Atiku than Tinubu.
u are one of the problem in this country instead of voting for Atiku while not vote for Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Corporate2020: 9:14pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
This is who Wike wanted to die for in 2019 stepping down for Atiku instead of Wike.

The North be always teaching the South Politics 101.

Thiefnibu is next to be humiliated

Fulanis are known betrayers. But Tinubu will disgrace them all, including you lazy youth

4 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wow! Despite all what Wike did for him 4 years ago at the PH convention.

If Atiku wins this primary, it will be as a result of northern conspiracy against Wike. I hope Wike and other southern governors who are backing him are taking notes. The north must not be allowed to get away with this treachery. They should simply wait for the general election to pay them back.
I will vote for a norther if that druggie or his pastor errant boy emerge as apc candidate..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by DonBenny77(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku is cumming!
I don talk am before I go talk am again
Hate it or love it!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by sucess001(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2022
Dozis:

Bros I feel your pain, you Tinubu supporters want Wike to emerge so that it would be a walkover for Tinubu if he eventually emerges APC flag bearer.
Those of us from South East (those of us that will vote) are going to vote Peter Obi and even if he loses at least we stood behind him.

Tinubu is the last person I want as President. But the way you Igbos are so blinded by ethnicity is appalling. That's why no other region can trust you guys with the presidency. It's Igbo first and nothing else.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Gann: 9:15pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If Atiku wins this primary, it will be as a result of northern conspiracy against Wike. I hope Wike and other southern governors who are backing him are taking notes. The north must not be allowed to get away with this treachery. They should simply wait for the general election to pay them back.
make you dey deceive yourself. northerner go still be president 2023.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Gozac: 9:16pm On May 28, 2022
Eriokanmi:
A fulani will always be a fulani. The onus is on us to be wise in the south. I learnt Ganduje is backtracking on his support for Tinubu. I don't know how true it is. Are you aware of the half a billion wike donated to sotoko as palliative for the disaster that befell them some months ago? How much did atiku or Northern politicians donate? He openly supported this ingrate of a governor in 2019 to run under their platform before atiku hijacked the ticket with dollars. They know how to play their last minute game against us without being remorseful. Awolowo's experience made me believe so. Our politicians are so foolish in the south. We will be wise someday
Interest surpasses friends and foes in politics
There's no emotions attached at all
Southerners are just learners in politics, North determines who leads the nation not SW, SE or SS. The mutual rivalry and disrespect between SW and SE will always give them victory. The politicial avarice in South stinks to the heavens

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Emmiee28(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2022
Northerners!!

Would never leave there own for an outside...

What is killing Nigeria today
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Emmykonking01(m): 9:16pm On May 28, 2022
I have always said this Northern are one

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Dollar things...... Thank God Peter Obi didn't wait to play this PDP dirty game.
See Dino Melaye an agent of Atiku directing electoral committee. Shameless party
as Dino no get senatorial ticket make e dy eye ministerial appointment if Atiku wins

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Corporate2020: 9:16pm On May 28, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I will vote for a norther if that druggie or his pastor errant boy emerge as apc candidate..

Tell your father to come and contest, or is he not qualified

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:17pm On May 28, 2022
Babyboyforeal:
u are one of the problem in this country instead of voting for Atiku while not vote for Peter Obi?
A waste of franchise, voting for Peter Obi is no different from throwing your pvc into the River Niger.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Odingo1: 9:17pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If Atiku pick Yoruba VP, your ringing tune will change to pro Atiku because Tinubu have already lost APC ticket to Jonathan or Malami.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2022
Eastern Nigeria is not living up at all. Politically, zero relevance. Always at the wrong place at the wrong time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Tomek09(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2022
Tambuwal betrayed Wike. Lol
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by arantess: 9:18pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Shut up

You dey cap rubbish, you never see anything

E remain ur master tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Arysexy(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Please stop mentioning that confused political clown, he should get lost, Nonsense Mr integrity my ass.

Any party that fields that jack ass, will come last in the presidential election.

You must be out of your mind to tell me what to comment. Support your Tinubu and let me support my Peter Obi in peace. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:19pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
This is who Wike wanted to die for in 2019 stepping down for Atiku instead of Wike.

The North be always teaching the South Politics 101.

Thiefnibu is next to be humiliated

Why don't you wail in peace and go back to sleep?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by arantess: 9:19pm On May 28, 2022
Odingo1:

If Atiku pick Yoruba VP, your ringing tune will change to pro Atiku because Tinubu have already lost APC ticket to Jonathan or Malami.
The clown is a very unstable entity, don't regard it
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Gozac: 9:20pm On May 28, 2022
sucess001:

Tinubu is. The last person I want as President. But the way you Igbos are so blinded by ethnicity is appealing. That's why no other region can trust you guys with the presidency. It's Igbo first and nothing else.
Average Igbo man don't even care who governs the nation, go and make your research, many don't even believe in Nigeria.
So I laugh when I see some people dropping this kind of comments
The politicial apathy among the Igbos stink to the heavens. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by galaxy2020(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2022
Atiku for the ticket, wike will cry after the primaries!
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Babyboyforeal(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
A waste of franchise, voting for Peter Obi is no different from throwing your pvc into the River Niger.
it's not because if we all made up our mind to vote for Peter Obi do u think Apc and PDP we have vote?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
Arysexy:

You must be out of your mind to tell me what to comment. Support your Tinubu and let me support my Peter Obi in peace. Nonsense
Both Tinubu & Obi are Nonsense Clowns wasting their time & money, but Obi is only wasting his time because the great miser will never spend his money, Mr Ebenezer Scrooge of Anambra State himself.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Mrexcell(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
So all the billions wike have been spending in the north including the #500m he gave to sokoto traders who lost their shops in a fire incident couldn't even make tambuwal to step down for wike? Wike just ended up wasting rivers state billions that he could have used to empower rivers people who are dieing of starvation and looking for where to get free food.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Kpengla(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Tambuwal steps down. Urges supporters to vote Atiku

The North is united.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by funshint(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
Sannisege:
yeah the way Tofa defeated Abiola or Buhari defeated Obasanjo or how Buhari defeated GEJ in 2011.
Don't mind them, a lot are just deficient in history. Abiola was so popular that he won Kano(his opponent's state) Tofa in '93 election. And Tinubu will do thesame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Nchenches: 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
You northerners don't recognise the south as equal citizens.

Atiku succeeding President Buhari is like driving Nigeria to the rocks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by arantess: 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
sucess001:

Tinubu is. The last person I want as President. But the way you Igbos are so blinded by ethnicity is appealing. That's why no other region can trust you guys with the presidency. It's Igbo first and nothing else.
Another foolish talk

And has the north not always put their interest first

Is it not playing out right now as u type nonsense??

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Gozac: 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
Tomek09:
Tambuwal betrayed Wike. Lol
Betrayal is part of politics that's the bitter truth. There's no morality in politics at all
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

As far as election is concerned in Nigeria, Southerners have nothing to threaten northerners with. They are more enthusiastic about elections than us and that's why they have far more voters than us. Sorry guy

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Dozis: 9:22pm On May 28, 2022
sucess001:

Yoruba is number one when it comes to tribalism in Nigeria, I will give you facts and figures.
You can stick your trust where the sun does not shine, that's your business, we don't care anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.