Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,760 members, 7,855,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku (54977 Views)

PDP Primary: Tambuwal Finally Speaks On Loss To Atiku, Reveals Next Action / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal’s Camp Speaks On Contesting Result In Court / PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Claims Other Aspirants Have Ganged Up Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by okuta007: 9:23pm On May 28, 2022
Gozac:

The best bet for them is to field a balancer like Chibuike Amaechi if they want power to come to South
Field a SW candidate, North will just carry the day easily

anything and anyone except Atiku and Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by tfelicityk(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2022
Smiling...
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by arantess: 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Mrexcell:
So all the billions wike have been spending in the north including the #500m he gave to sokoto traders who lost their shops in a fire incident couldn't even make tambuwal to step down for wike? Wike just ended up wasting rivers state billions that he could have used to empower rivers people who are dieing of starvation and looking for where to get free food.
And EFCC is waiting for him to step down

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by sucess001(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
Gozac:

Average Igbo man don't even care who governs the nation, go and make your research, many don't even believe in Nigeria.
So I laugh when I see some people dropping this kind of comments
The politicial apathy among the Igbos stink to the heavens. Know this and know peace

Political apathy? Yet you are all rushing behind obi? And if not him Wike?

Igbos are so predictable.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Putinofrussia: 9:24pm On May 28, 2022
sucess001:

Igbos are just blinded by ethnicity
It is just too much.Since 1960..

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by IamANigerianMan: 9:25pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
This is who Wike wanted to die for in 2019 stepping down for Atiku instead of Wike.

The North be always teaching the South Politics 101.

Thiefnibu is next to be humiliated
Brother this is north for you
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by sucess001(m): 9:25pm On May 28, 2022
Dozis:

Yoruba is number one when it comes to tribalism in Nigeria, I will give you facts and figures.
You can stick your trust where the sun does not shine, that's your business, we don't care anymore.

I am Yoruba and will choose Atiku over Tinubu everyday. Y'all are not capable of such reasoning

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by ikpumbe(m): 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:
Wow! Despite all what Wike did for him 4 years ago at the PH convention.

If Atiku wins this primary, it will be as a result of northern conspiracy against Wike. I hope Wike and other southern governors who are backing him are taking notes. The north must not be allowed to get away with this treachery. They should simply wait for the general election to pay them back.

Shutup joor. You are afraid that Atiku will match your drug lord money for money abi
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Daggash98: 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If Atiku wins this primary, it will be as a result of northern conspiracy against Wike. I hope Wike and other southern governors who are backing him are taking notes. The north must not be allowed to get away with this treachery. They should simply wait for the general election to pay them back.
Wike is still learning politiking compared with Atiku. How on earth would you expect him to win Atiku?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Putinofrussia: 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
No matter the conspiracy,Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by orion7: 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

because you know if atiku is flag bearer apc will field a nontherner

Tinubu the Mumu. The only reason they brought gej was to counter him. In case wike wins

But then again you dreamers know this. Support east and project a strong force Una nor hear. You guys re strong. But not strong enough. Without a united south. East west is nothing. In the game of politics
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:26pm On May 28, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
I will vote for a norther if that druggie or his pastor errant boy emerge as apc candidate..
They did not need your worthless vote to get to the top, what makes you think all of a sudden they need your support today?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Nchenches: 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Northern politicians are exploiting the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern soldiers who proliferated 19 ststes with too many political constituencies in the old Northern region, to dictate to the South.
Separation of Southern Nigeria from the north is the solution now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by sucess001(m): 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
arantess:

Another foolish talk

And has the north not always put their interest first

Is it not playing out right now as u type nonsense??

I will vote for Saraki, Atiku ahead of Tinubu. And I am a Yoruba guy. But una....just be Igbo....even if you are a crook....the Igbos will queue behind him

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Dobodobo04: 9:27pm On May 28, 2022
Tinubu and his strategists better prepare for something like this in APC convention.

If northern block start uniting as seen tonight, you don’t need a vote splinter like Jonathan in the equation or need him on your side, just in case.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
orion7:
because you know if atiku is flag bearer apc will field a nontherner

Tinubu the Mumu. The only reason they brought gej was to counter him. In case wike wins

But then again you dreamers know this. Support east and project a strong force Una nor hear. You guys re strong. But not strong enough. Without a united south. East west is nothing. In the game of politics
Some people no just get common sense?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by rolams(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
grin Wike should join Peter Obi in Labour party

To do what?

Make Obi be president and Wike V.P

Where are you reasoning from?

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by gambojimeta: 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
Nonpartisan1:
Lets see how Atiku would force the Southern electorates to vote for him next year..
Igbos love Atiku
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Tribu(m): 9:28pm On May 28, 2022
Expected
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Karemarealty288(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
Ojikutumomiage:
Atiku Vs Tinubu

Like and Share respectively... But vote wisely

Voting end 00:00 tomorrow

Atiku vs GEJ take it to the bank.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by smileyoo: 9:29pm On May 28, 2022
I respect the northerners for their unity and sagacity in politics.
it's now clear that Atiku will carry the day, in this PDP primaries, so that if the same northerners were unable to arm twist the big eyes man in APC, they will come back to Atiku to support him in general elections, to retain the power in the north, but if they were able to arm twist the big eyes man, and replace him with another northerner, all well and good as it will be a Northern - northern tickets, which will ensure that APC will win the 2023 elections without much stress.
meanwhile our so-called wise southern politicians have successfully fragmented themselves along tribal and political lines, to the point of their being useless to any form credible challenge not to talk of winning presidential elections.
southern politicians have rendered themselves impotent through disunity.
so sad, it's obvious that the north will still retain power in 2023.
just hope they will give us a more better leadership, than Oga bubu's disastrous outing.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by HIPROFILE(m): 9:30pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:
This is who Wike wanted to die for in 2019 stepping down for Atiku instead of Wike.

Unity and true respect is what they have and that actually gave them the upper hands against the south any time any day.

Unity and true respect is key.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:30pm On May 28, 2022
Dobodobo04:
Tinubu and his strategists better prepare for something like this in APC convention.

If northern block start uniting as seen tonight, you don’t need a vote splinter like Jonathan in the equation or need him on your side, just in case.
Opposition party removed you as President, then you go & join the opposition party, will that not be the biggest political clown since Peter Obi?
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by tonididdy(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
grin Wike should join Peter Obi in Labour party
Seconded

If PDP gives atiku the ticket again, it's the usual distraction, they will loose again.
APC has the North in presidency votes, the other regions are PDP only hope yet they will not give a Southerner the ticket.

Very dumb bunch.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by slowice(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2022
seunmsg:

Oga he cannot win shit, let him go and ask Odili how they treat rivers govs... They make you feel comfortable like you re in charge, chop your stolen rivers money wella and kick you out
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2022
Dozis:

Bros I feel your pain, you Tinubu supporters want Wike to emerge so that it would be a walkover for Tinubu if he eventually emerges APC flag bearer.
Those of us from South East (those of us that will vote) are going to vote Peter Obi and even if he loses at least we stood behind him.

Pls does your statement make any sense? No, not at all. You are upset Tinubu people are supporting him but you don't want them to be upset with you supporting Obi?

Oga wetin you smoked? You will stand by Obi if even he lost but don't want Tinubu supporters to stand by him baa?

You are contradicting yourself bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by babaalagbo11(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:

I'm telling you, they're the best in political game,and they'll never compromise their region and tribe for anything...I give it to them,their loyalty to each other is topnotch

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Buckeyemedia1: 9:33pm On May 28, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Atiku vs GEJ take it to the bank.
It must be a defunct bank under receivership by AMCON?

It is Children without PVC that reason like you, Empty Barrels.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On May 28, 2022
Odingo1:

If Atiku pick Yoruba VP, your ringing tune will change to pro Atiku because Tinubu have already lost APC ticket to Jonathan or Malami.

I will never support a northerner in 2023. At worst, I will vote for Peter Obi Pandora of LP. If it remains a day for me to vote for Atiku, I better die than live to vote for him.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:

. You never know North. I pity APC if they give ticket to southerner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by Dobodobo04: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Opposition party removed you as President, then you go & join the opposition party, will that not be the biggest political clown since Peter Obi?

True but Nigerians have no shame. He could simply be brought in as a tool to split the vote for Tinubu. Tinubu and his team should just prepare for all scenarios.
Re: PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku by boldtruthalways: 9:34pm On May 28, 2022
alsudan:

Wikee, can you see your life. This is the same person you were killing yourself for in 2019. Fear North. You guys have finally destroyed PDP by allowing money bags to influence delegates which integrity PETER OBI cannot allow himself to be mixed with.
May God give Nigeria good leadership in 2023. PETER OBI is thr right man for the job. Vote for him in Labour Party.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"My Other Half" - Excited Zahra Buhari Gushes Over Her Husband / Peter Obi And His Luggage At Nigerian Airport (Pics) / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.