Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life (4751 Views)

Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by walefresh3(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2022
If tinubu dear loss primary election by north gangup..the west we whole heatedly vote Peter obi of labour party..... Know dis and know peace

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by PrincessofDSS(f): 12:38am On May 29, 2022
Pinklygul:
Foolish boy..

You criticize wike and yet you claim Southerners don't back each other?

Are you a northerner?

grin grin grin grin Don’t mind the clown, he’s on drugs

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Nobody: 1:04am On May 29, 2022
Pinklygul:
Foolish boy..

Are you a northerner?
The Guy Talks & Types too much.
He thinks Nigerians are cavemen.
He sees himself as the only educated and widely traveled Nigerian around. He suffers Cluster C personality disorder while Wike suffers Cluster B.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Mooh247: 1:15am On May 29, 2022
Tambuwal showed Wike typical Fulanis betrayer... Obaseki showed Wike you should never support a serial betrayer

He pulled 200+ votes imagine if he had Tambuwal and Obaseki votes

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by OkoroBufo: 1:25am On May 29, 2022
This is exactly what I was saying earlier. If a Southerner does it, he is a betrayer and a traitor but if Northerners do so, they are strategists and should be emulated.. SMH

-Okoro bufo

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Nobody: 1:30am On May 29, 2022
Mooh247:
Tambuwal showed Wike typical Fulanis betrayer... Obaseki showed Wike you should never support a serial betrayer

He pulled 200+ votes imagine if he had Tambuwal and Obaseki votes

Wike lacks the pedigree to even be a Barrister not to talk of the PDP Flag bearer.
PDP is not Foolish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by wingmanIII: 2:24am On May 29, 2022
jiz:
I love Wike fighting spirit. Atiku cannot win without Wike support. Tambuwa change the game plan
Fighting with rivers state money. Pensioners,teachers are owed salary arrears.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Benwallt(m): 3:48am On May 29, 2022
How I wish one can just jam this Omokri for one corner and caned some sense into him. He is from the south yet he has rubbished everything from the south and he is still claiming the south lacks brotherly love. Reno na suegbe

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Aystarz: 4:38am On May 29, 2022
donaldking10:
word.
I'm a southerner, but we are too divided to lead Nigeria.
Hausas would forever keep leading us in the game of politics because of their unity & love for their tribe.

Sorry but you sound more like a whipped Southern dog than a Southerner with dignity. Keep this self-defeatist mentality up, you hear? Body go tell you and your kids for another 8 years.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Aystarz: 4:45am On May 29, 2022
8inchesdick:
why are you angry....why cant you yoruba lots say the fucking truth...you don't wanna support igbo during thier turn but you want them to support you...for what exactly?

I am Yoruba, and nothing would please me more than to see Peter Obi, an Igbo man, in the highest office in the land.
I believe there are many more honest Yoruba people like me out there who share the same desire.
NL is such a dirty online place by the way

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by pointblank247(m): 4:53am On May 29, 2022
abobote:
Abeg Reno should face Wike now, and leave our Peter Obi for us.
Though Peter Obi is the greatest loser from this
No you are wrong. Peter Obi saw it all and left with his prestige intact

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by 9japride(m): 5:41am On May 29, 2022
See this clown, did he Reno supported Peter Obi? If you are truly a southern you should have supported Wike to the end. I love northerners for their unity. Southerners needs to be schooled by northerners in the area of the over all benefits of a larger unit
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Fuckyoumod: 6:41am On May 29, 2022
jiz:
I love Wike fighting spirit. Atiku cannot win without Wike support. Tambuwa change the game plan
come did you get the Reno's message at all? Abi na sense you no get?

The message is simply Rivers money wasted for a useless cause.

And you are here talking about a useless spirit.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Simplythebest: 7:08am On May 29, 2022
No mind that noise maker. Always speaking trash why didn't come back to vote and leave in Nigeria with his family. The guy is very annoying and i don't know why people keep following hia trash.
Pinklygul:
Foolish boy..

Are you a northerner?
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Walkee: 7:32am On May 29, 2022
Pinklygul:
Foolish boy..

Are you a northerner?
Reno is an absolute disgrace. He's only after money look at the way he's simping up and down for Atiku. If I vote Atiku make I bend. I be Pdp member. If APC don't bring a southerner the election should be cancelled let the country kuku scatter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by CSTRR: 8:45am On May 29, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Wike lacks the pedigree to even be a Barrister not to talk of the PDP Flag bearer.
PDP is not Foolish.
Wike lacked the pedigree or the class to be president.
Nobody is electing him for president.

If he had supported Peter obi who is the best candidate in the pdp, with his machinery,the game would be different today.

And he could have negotiated favorable position with Peter obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Ricci22: 9:12am On May 29, 2022
tinsel:
am very angry. I am not supporting Wike though, but my anger why cannot south come together? Igbos are busy jubilating that Tinubu will not get it while yorubas are themselves jubilating over the faith of Peter. And the north is taking the advantage.
tinsel:
am very angry. I am not supporting Wike though, but my anger why cannot south come together? Igbos are busy jubilating that Tinubu will not get it while yorubas are themselves jubilating over the faith of Peter. And the north is taking the advantage.
tinsel:
am very angry. I am not supporting Wike though, but my anger why cannot south come together? your kids for another 8 years.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by cocolacec(m): 9:17am On May 29, 2022
8inchesdick:
why are you angry....why cant you yoruba lots say the fucking truth...you don't wanna support igbo during thier turn but you want them to support you...for what exactly?
Did Igbos ever apologized for Killing Yoruba Second Premier and servicemen,insulting our political and royal fathers?
The disadvantage of the South is we have two major tribes while the North has one.Hausa tribe is the only majority,the rest are minorities.

The Brits did a good job for the North in dividing the nation that way.
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by Mrkumareze(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2022
Pinklygul:
Foolish boy..

Are you a northerner?

That guy is the most useless being I have ever known. His joblessness has ruined his ability to think, I just pray someday he will be served the breakfast. I rather vote Tinubu, Atiku can't do anything for this country. His mission will be on how to make more money than Obasanjo n his other business competitors...
Re: Reno Omokri: Wike Has Been Taught The Lesson Of His Life by 1880tamun: 1:32pm On May 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
And what should Saraki say with 70 votes?

This Reno na big-time troller
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disturbing Video Of Agberos Forcing People To Campaign For Tinubu / Nigeria Now Imports Bananas / MASSOB, Suspected Thugs, Police Clash In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.