Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP (4836 Views)

Rewane: My Respect For Osinbajo Grew After Comment On Crypto Ban / I Resigned From APC, Because Of My Respect For Buhari- Obaseki / Honestly, IPOB And NNAMDI KANU Has Gained My Respect Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 12:17am On May 29, 2022
why would they give Atiku ticket?
why field in a northern candidate when it's very obvious that power must rotate to the South?
so another Northern fulani will lead us for another 8 more years?
tufiakwa PDP has lost out already next year.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Felimax(m): 12:20am On May 29, 2022
Don't be in a hurry with reaction.
APC may give you Jonathan or Tinubu so that you can properly enfranchise your southern mentality.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by FreeIgboho: 12:21am On May 29, 2022
Felimax:
Don't be in a hurry with reaction.
APC may give you Jonathan or Tinubu so that you can properly enfranchise your southern mentality.

Then MPO is the next president

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by slivertongue: 12:23am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
why field in a northern candidate when it's very obvious that power must rotate to the South?

Pdp should go North APC should go South. Make a choice from the two or others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by godofuck231: 12:25am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
when you understand the game of chess and you will understand power , its not for the emotional at heart , its for the pragmatist , its like a 4D chess game, that means you have to be incredibly smart and making political moves that cannot be understood by ordinary people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by ItsTutsi(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2022
Support Tinubu
TechBIogger:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Sergio104(m): 12:41am On May 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Support Tinubu

North rather retain power than Tinubu

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Ekpeitit(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2022
Did you really expect a Biafran to become the president of Nigeria?
Biafrans are the only ones who don't know that they will never rule Nigeria, everyone else knows that.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by helinues: 12:47am On May 29, 2022
The truth is Pdp power rotation is not balanced...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by RomanticOO7: 12:51am On May 29, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Did you really expect a Biafran to become the president if Nigeria?
Biafrans are the only ones who don't know that they will never rule Nigeria, everyone else knows that.

Every Biafran knows this bro .

Those who don't know is the foolish Igbo's that still believes in one Nigeria .
Nigeria will keep dealing with them , soon they will all join us .

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by StrongAlphMale: 12:56am On May 29, 2022
[s]
TechBIogger:
[/s]

Until you SW/SE and SS, especially the S/West and S/East get rid of your hatred and bitterness towards each other, the northerner will continue ruling.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by derecho(m): 1:00am On May 29, 2022
Kikikiki...Try to always update your political software.
PDP lost her respect the day Peter Obi left.
The real issue for the average Nigerian is Peter Obi.
Let greedy politicians be talking about GEJ, Tinubu and Atiku.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 1:04am On May 29, 2022
Sergio104:

which kind crap this one dey talk?
this politics of bitterness isn't helping matters for you easterners.
no wonder why Obi was bundled out of PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 1:06am On May 29, 2022
Ekpeitit:
Peter Obi is the best choice but he has no support from his people as they can't unite together.
igbos really get issues

2 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by WATCHOVER(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2022
PDP is a useless Party after all that the South has done for the Party, they forget how North rendered the Party Useless the South come rain or Sun Patches the Party, But yet they decided to pay Southerners back with Betrayer,
South gave you National Chairman
You still went ahead to impose Northern Presidential candidate as against equity and you think there is any Magic you can do for now till General election to persuade South?
PDP is foolish
Other people who still believe in the party can vote but for me After this Injustice I will look for another Party aside APC and PDP who field a Southern Christian to vote for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by rayvelez(m): 1:07am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
Worry not PETER OBI is our next PRESIDENT inshallah.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 1:08am On May 29, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
[s][/s]

Until you SW/SE and SS, especially the S/West and S/East get rid of your hatred and bitterness towards each other, the northerner will continue ruling.
just imagine the comment from this IPOB below
SMH

Sergio104:

3 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 1:10am On May 29, 2022
rayvelez:

Worry not PETER OBI is our next PRESIDENT inshallah.
his platform (Labour Party) will be his downfall, also S/Easterners can't unite together to push support for Obi, they're even frustrating his efforts.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by TechBIogger: 1:13am On May 29, 2022
WATCHOVER:
PDP is a useless Party after all that the South has done for the Party, they forget how North rendered the Party Useless the South come rain or Sun Patches the Party, But yet they decided to pay Southerners back with Betrayer,
South gave you National Chairman
You still went ahead to impose Northern Presidential candidate as against equity and you think there is any Magic you can do for now till General election to persuade South?
PDP is foolish
Other people who still believe in the party can vote but for me After this Injustice I will look for another Party aside APC and PDP who field a Southern Christian to vote for
PDP are full of ingrates, all the toils and labours of wike, secondus and other stakeholders to maintain the party have all gone down the drain.
I think Nigerians should enmassse drum support for Obi.
forget about this useless two major scammers (APC and PDP) are the same set of recycled idiots.
we can join labour party and support Obi for 2023

3 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SupremeSpecimen: 1:17am On May 29, 2022
Ekpeitit:

It's all fun n games for now

Just wait till the rich igbos start making noise

The ONLY reason the Biafra drumbeat is not louder is because those that can actually make it happen/shake things up are choosing not to speak yet.

Look at what small boy kanu did on his own with just grassroots support.

All the igbos know the game is rigged. No new information there.

N we also know what we bring to the table

1 Like

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by WATCHOVER(m): 1:17am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
PDP are full of ingrates, all the toils and labours of wike, secondus and other stakeholders to maintain the party have all gone down the drain.
I think Nigerians should enmassse drum support for Obi.
forget about this useless two major scammers (APC and PDP) are the same set of recycled idiots.
we can join labour party and support Obi for 2023
I think I might consider your suggestion but let me do some clarification, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by rayvelez(m): 1:21am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
his platform (Labour Party) will be his downfall, also S/Easterners can't unite together to push support for Obi, they're even frustrating his efforts.
That’s their biggest problem i don’t know what will cost them to support PO and sell his candidacy to other region but no they are all busy insulting Tinubu who will all know is a big thief.
IPOB madness too and their apologists demanding for imaginary Biafra. I’m from SW i already have 50 votes for PETER OBI and will still sell his ideology to more voters.

2 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by rayvelez(m): 1:24am On May 29, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

It's all fun n games for now

Just wait till the rich igbos start making noise

The ONLY reason the Biafra drumbeat is not louder is because those that can actually make it happen/shake things up are choosing not to speak yet.

Look at what small boy kanu did on his own with just grassroots support.

All the igbos know the game is rigged. No new information there.

N we also know what we bring to the table

If he tell his followers to vote SE candidate they may vote but they are not United at all. If another Fulani become president come 2023 we would all be shouting and wailing when we have candidate to vote for smh.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SupremeSpecimen: 1:27am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
which kind crap this one dey talk?
this politics of bitterness isn't helping matters for you easterners.
no wonder why Obi was bundled out of PDP.

See this is what I don't respect
It's been pure disrespect on both sides for months.
But here you are feigning shock n surprise
As if the thing is one sided

Suffering from sometimes blindness

2 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SupremeSpecimen: 1:43am On May 29, 2022
rayvelez:

If he tell his followers to vote SE candidate they may vote but they are not United at all. If another Fulani become president come 2023 we would all be shouting and wailing when we have candidate to vote for smh.

I don't have an issue with tribe to be honest.

My issue is are you the best. Are you the most capable. Do you have tribal tendencies

I believe Nigeria can offer better candidates than the two old men.

I believe Obi was too haste.
The Labour party has rendered him non consequential

Atiku/Obi is formidable
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by tommy589(m): 1:54am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:

If power rotates to the south what difference are we going see? These people, irrespective of region, are gangsters that have no milk of human kindness in them.

We should be expecting salaries default and other defaults very soon,because the country is going to implode under the weight of huge debts. Do you think the coming administration won't still borrow more that will be looted?

I have lost faith in this fourth republic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by SweetiliciousD: 2:35am On May 29, 2022
ItsTutsi:
Support Tinubu

It is either South east or North continues.....OUK

Tinubu that ousted southern President deserves no southern solidarity.

Dispute my stance with facts!

Not for zombies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by mightyokwy(m): 3:37am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
Make una cry well well. You guys think you can relegate south east. Wike shoot himself on the foot. While he was busy fighting his fellow southern brother instead of closing ranks, northerners were busy mapping out their strategies. We South Easteners will gladly give our votes to the north since we all want to be mad down south.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Akponmfet: 3:38am On May 29, 2022
Biafrans are useless when it comes to politics, for example Kalu and other Biafrans are supporting Lawan now but after Tinubu wins I can bet you that we will see Kalu and other Biafrans agitating for Senate President in the name of equity. The people have no idea how to play politics but are always crying and begging for positions. Politics is about loyalty not begging or equity. You reward those that supported you not those that beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by mightyokwy(m): 3:40am On May 29, 2022
Akponmfet:
Biafrans are useless when it comes to politics, for example Kalu and other Biafrans are supporting Lawan now but after Tinubu wins I can bet you that we will see Kalu and other Biafrans agitating for Senate President in the name of equity. The people have no idea how to play politics but are always crying and begging for positions. Politics is about loyalty not begging or equity. You reward those that supported not those that beg you.
Let Tinubu win the primary first. That's if he didn't end up like Wike

1 Like

Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by Hyperchi(m): 4:21am On May 29, 2022
Hello for does of u from other tribes thinking una don't see Igbo finish, na lie, let LP field OBI he may not win the election but his party will gain relevance in other contest in SE. The South are not united. So let no won come here to preach, SW betray South for VP, so don't think tinz has Change. SS can not let go and stand with a SE candidate instead WiKe was busy insulting him even when he went to Anambra. My guy Let the North have it.
Re: Today I've Lost My Respect For PDP by gambojimeta: 4:31am On May 29, 2022
TechBIogger:
They did not give it to me. It was a primary election in which he got the highest votes.

How many times would you people be told that rotation of power doesn't exist in Nigeria. You have to be on your A-game in naija politics to win elections.

Sentiments and all sort of emotional tantrum doesn't work.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Difficult Times: Nigeria Needs God’s Intervention More Than Ever - Ugwuanyi / Security: COAS Impressed With Ugwuanyi’s Cooperation With Nigerian Army / Ghana Shuts Down Over 370 Shops Owned By Nigerians In Kumasi, Arrests 100 Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.