Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up (3869 Views)

Share Ur SIMP Or Funny Dating Experience... / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Anobella: 2:30am On May 29, 2022
Ther was a time I met this girl while I was still growing mayowa. She's beautiful wonderful everything and I was like yes I Dan c girlfriend then .. I never knew I was about to behead my self... I was earning very little then and black Berry phones was every girls dream then.. she misplaced her phone then I bought her a curve 4 then 42k while I was using a curve 2 .

I attended her church we became friends and started dating .. one funny day I took this girl out to a restaurant then we had food � smiled and chatted for a while . Her phone rang she picked it up and told d guy to come over to pick her up at the restaurant. She told d guy she was alone I felt like crying then that was my mumu me.

He got to the restaurant picked her up and zoomed off I was mad at myself cus she used the phone I bought for her to call another guy that was when I knew I was dating myself
For 3 months I wasn't feeling good . I keep laughing at myself when I remember this.

14 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by chatinent: 2:33am On May 29, 2022
You don't keep laughing when you remember it. It's actually paining you.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Bluntguy: 2:45am On May 29, 2022
chatinent:
It pained him then, not now. You mustn't tell people how they feel all the time. Try and understand him.

26 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by chatinent: 2:49am On May 29, 2022
Bluntguy:

It pained him then, not now. You mustn't tell people how they feel all the time. Try and understand him.

Be blunt.

I tell you the truth not minding whose oxes are gored.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Bluntguy: 3:03am On May 29, 2022
chatinent:

Be blunt.

I tell you the truth not minding whose oxes are gored.
You just lied against him, yet claiming to be telling him the truth. How can you tell a man that remembered a past experience and laughs that he is actually pained. Or you just want to antagonize him?

19 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Lessonteacher(f): 4:54am On May 29, 2022
Anobella:

He got to the restaurant picked her up and zoomed off I was mad at myself cus she used the phone I bought for her to call another guy that was when I knew I was dating myself
For 3 months I wasn't feeling good . I keep laughing at myself when I remember this.
what later happened? Did you try to get back at her, by collecting the phone back?
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 5:25am On May 29, 2022
Quite painful and funny as well
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Millimann: 6:21am On May 29, 2022
That girl is heartless �
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Anobella: 6:24am On May 29, 2022
Lessonteacher:
what later happened? Did you try to get back at her, by collecting the phone back?

No ooo that was how the relationship ended

Then I was pained �

But no I laugh m sure she was once like me den giving her all to a guy till they showed her what d world looks on d other side ... then she showed me pepper..

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:26am On May 29, 2022
Lessonteacher:
You want to know whether Dem go later collect your own phone as u don fvck up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Gadafii: 6:55am On May 29, 2022
At a very younger age, I was a sucker for fine girls, I could be dying for her from afar, but I wouldn't never tell them, but I still still maintain that hard guy demanour around then.

The day I realised that the girl I was probably dying for, another guy man like me don devour her and even tired of her na that period I wise up sharp

If you like fine like yemoja, I no fit mumu for you again, I like to be the one they cheat with and not cheat on, and that has always worked for me and it will still work for me.
I have been with girls whose boyfriend is a doctor in Dubai, he takes care of her bills and school fees while I barely cook indomie for her when she visits, I have never been cheated on with another guy, these girls actually does the cheating on their boyfriend's for me.

When your game is tight and you have perfect control over your sexual urge and desires , you go understand that women are minor issues, you will put them in their places and they will never leave that place until you take them from there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Nobody: 9:15am On May 29, 2022
bro she go collect wotowoto ( i will collect my phone at that very moment and she wil pay for that food) she think say she wise

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Psady(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
At a very younger age, I was a sucker for fine girls, I could be dying for her from afar, but I wouldn't never tell them, but I still still maintain that hard guy demanour around then.

The day I realised that the girl I was probably dying for, another guy man like me don devour her and even tired of her na that period I wise up sharp

If you like fine like yemoja, I no fit mumu for you again, I like to be the one they cheat with and not cheat on, and that has always worked for me and it will still work for me.
I have been with girls whose boyfriend is a doctor in Dubai, he takes care of her bills and school fees while I barely cook indomie for her when she visits, I have never been cheated on with another guy, these girls actually does the cheating on their boyfriend's for me.

When your game is tight and you have perfect control over your sexual urge and desires , you go understand that women are minor issues, you will put them in their places and they will never leave that place until you take them from there
That part"I have never been cheated on with another guy"abeg low the mic. Are u telling us you inserted a monitoring device under their kpekus?

9 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Emerald04(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2022
I use to give the girl all my tfare to and fro, back then in secondary school, funnily enough kiss wey small pass I no see am collect. If she come my house na movie we go dey watch and mumu me go dey smile like mad. The only thing be say all my coursemates dey always hype me say na me dey date that beautiful banny. Only if dem know how much I Dey use maintain her weekly.
I’ll give her all my transport fare and be trekkin home everyday. And if some of my friends ask me why I don’t take taxi or bike, I’ll reply I love exercising. It’s good for the body, all my sandals no come dey last a a month. At a point I kuku go buy slippers. If I’m going to school. I will put on the slippers then changed it to sandals whenever I reach school, same process if I don dey go house..
At the end of the day Na our math teacher I hear say dey sample LOML
Vickie you do me strong thing for SS2 to SS3 oh.

I Simp pass Mr macaroni that year, I dey freaky freaky her account everytime even as I never get bank account then. Everything change when I enter university tho. I make myself the prize. Y’all know the feeling afterwards.
met the girl back last year, banny want me to hit, but bitch thing uno gimme brand new, nah okrika you wan come gimme? Who no like better thing? I dismiss her jare but she still dey disturb me.

Three years from now, y’all will look back and ask yourself Wetin make you me fall in love with this girl sef?
It’s really a funny world we live in.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Emerald04(m): 9:36am On May 29, 2022
Psady:
That part"I have never been cheated on with another guy"abeg low the mic. Are u telling us you inserted a monitoring device under their kpekus?
Leave am make e dey Jonzz. As long a nigeria girl is concerned, there’s a right to cheat with and a right to be cheated on. Bn an alpha doesn’t guarantee your girl won’t cheat on you.
Bn an alpha doesn’t mean you will have all the girls you desired at your disposal.

It’s just to save you from manipulation of all these sleeky Bitches.

One minute I’m your Romeo, the other minute I’m that lord future you don’t wanna meet.
I could give you the world as long I felt you deserve it, but just a lil Bleep up? I’ll show you the road to where I pick you. To me no girl is above irreplaceable, no matter how much I got you.

A movie will always have the same ending, not withstanding how many time you watch it.

5 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Gadafii: 9:59am On May 29, 2022
Psady:
I knew that would be too hard for you and some others to decipher

What I mean is I am the side nigga to people's girlfriend, I don't really have mine cheesy grin

Because I am not ready for serious commitments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by jagorinho: 11:59am On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:

You must be omnipresent to know everything about your dates, I bet Everyman think like this at one stage in their life. Person wey never die no know the kind death wey dey wait am.

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by ImoleNaija: 12:30pm On May 29, 2022
chatinent:

Na talk be this?

You must be expecting me to remain moody over my BB Bold 5 that was stolen few days after purchase.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by ashawopikin(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2022
Psady:
baba dey form hard guy for nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by ImoleNaija: 12:39pm On May 29, 2022
Emerald04:
At the end of the day Na our math teacher I hear say dey sample LOML
Vickie you do me strong thing for SS2 to SS3 oh

What an entanglement!

2 Likes

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Psady(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
I knew that would be too hard for you and some others to decipher

What I mean is I am the side nigga to people's girlfriend, I don't really have mine cheesy grin

Because I am not ready for serious commitments
Only if u had pointed it out concisely in your writeup.
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Gadafii: 1:54pm On May 29, 2022
jagorinho:

You must be omnipresent to know everything about your dates, I bet Everyman think like this at one stage in their life. Person wey never die no know the kind death wey dey wait am.
my brother say what you know.

I don't commit to relationships, I am the side nigga, how then would I be cheated on?

When I don't have much at stake
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by bmdmix15: 2:08pm On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:

I don't commit to relationships, I am the side nigga, how then would I be cheated on?

i agree with u expect for d fact u still a kid n still lives with mummy, gf is a no no for u
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by jagorinho: 2:50pm On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:

Ok, better then.

1 Like

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by GoLEarn: 2:59pm On May 29, 2022
She's not yours, she belongs to the street.

Don't try to change a hoe. Why?

You can't change a running system. I pity guys that still runs after these girls
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by 40fy: 3:05pm On May 29, 2022

**Skibo!!!

**Sorry man!! We all got a story to tell!!!

Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Gadafii: 3:58pm On May 29, 2022
bmdmix15:
i agree with u expect for d fact u still a kid n still lives with mummy, gf is a no no for u
you have been quoting me everywhere possible, this is the last reply you will get from me, masturbate with it kid
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by bmdmix15: 4:11pm On May 29, 2022
Gadafii:
you have been quoting me everywhere possible, this is the last reply you will get from me, masturbate with it kid
last reply nahh u gonna get more from me.

U degenerate of a rat.
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Knows12(m): 7:01pm On May 29, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:

You want to know whether Dem go later collect your own phone as u don fvck up
lol. No heaven for u guy
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by arthurwillia(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2022
Anobella:
Ther was a time I met this girl while I was still growing mayowa. She's beautiful wonderful everything and I was like yes I Dan c girlfriend then .. I never knew I was about to behead my self... I was earning very little then and black Berry phones was every girls dream then.. she misplaced her phone then I bought her a curve 4 then 42k while I was using a curve 2 .

I attended her church we became friends and started dating .. one funny day I took this girl out to a restaurant then we had food � smiled and chatted for a while . Her phone rang she picked it up and told d guy to come over to pick her up at the restaurant. She told d guy she was alone I felt like crying then that was my mumu me.

Please is this real? Cause Omo it’s somehow oo haaaa
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by Anobella: 12:44am On May 30, 2022
arthurwillia:

Please is this real? Cause Omo it’s somehow oo haaaa

Yes now

Whenever I remember I laugh at myself For nut putting myself first
Re: My Funny Dating Experience While Growing Up by arthurwillia(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2022
Anobella:

Yes now

Whenever I remember I laugh at myself For nut putting myself first

The place where the guy came to pick her is true or added jara?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"You Wan Kill Me?" : Sex Worker Raises Alarm, Fights Insatiable Customer (video) / Pre-wedding Pics. Could This Be Love? / What The Couple I Met Today At Wuse Market Told Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.