Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,936 members, 7,852,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 PM

Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria (602 Views)

Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ / Fayemi: "Fayose Will Only Be Allowed To Vote On Election Day & Go Back" / "APC Will Rule Nigeria Forever" — Mama Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:27pm On May 29, 2022
I still don't understand why Igbos are not being given the opportunity to rule Nigeria, which they rightly deserve. If some people think the Igbos are not good enough to rule the country, the should be allowed to go and form their own country. It totally wrong, wicked, unfair and unjust to continue to deny this ethnic group the opportunity to rule the country or have their own country.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 6:33pm On May 29, 2022
Igbo should be allowed to start their country I support also. But for now Igbo should support Yoruba political choices.

They're our brothers and we love them kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:35pm On May 29, 2022
tollyboy5:
Igbo should be allowed to start their country I support also. But for now Igbo should support Yoruba political choices.

why should they support the Yoruba political choices?
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
why should they support the Yoruba political choices?
Yorubas are taking the political lead in fighting for restructuring besides SW got the population SE don't have.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Unzerious: 6:38pm On May 29, 2022
No one Wins an Election by Feeling Self-Entitled.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lathrowinger: 6:39pm On May 29, 2022
Good, then why won't an igbo man follow the politics well and play the game.

Many Yorubas actually ready to vote Peter Obi, all left for him to play his game well,

U should understand that he cant get 99 percent vote from the South West.

Then he should try and get votes from the north too

This is how I think this may work...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by BabaO2: 6:42pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
I still don't understand why Igbos are not being given the opportunity to rule Nigeria, which they rightly deserve. If some people think the Igbos are not good enough to rule the country, the should be allowed to go and form their own country. It totally wrong, wicked, unfair and unjust to continue to deny this ethnic group the opportunity to rule the country or have their own country.
Do you have brain to reason at all?
Are political parties owned by government? NO.
Form your party and strategically position yourself for presidency, not always covetously running enmass to which party is in power so that money will always be shared.
No one has prevented ibo from becoming president, but if politicians from other parts of the country found them difficult to work with, then they lack interpersonal skill. I dont see them useful and capable of being a country leader. Presidency has no queue serving pattern.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 6:48pm On May 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

We would only if you show us any Igbo man presidential candidate that has gotten 25% from any south west state

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2022
lathrowinger:
Good, then why won't an igbo man follow the politics well and play the game.

Many Yorubas actually ready to vote Peter Obi, all left for him to play his game well,

U should understand that he cant get 99 percent vote from the South West.

Then he should try and get votes from the north too

This is how I think this may work...
Osinbajo as flag bearer will drop Yorubas voting for obi .
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by lonecatt(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2022
Is it not shameful that wike who is from a minority group is fighting the kind of political fight that igbo's(majority group) should be fighting?
You no get talk at all
igbo seems to be more interested in their business which we are bountifully blessed with than politics, you guys should stop trying to reap where you have not sowed in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by BSdetective: 6:51pm On May 29, 2022
I support biafra but not Igbo presidency, till then let the north continue to rule cus honestly I'd rather trust a northerner in leadership than an igbo man.
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by tollyboy5(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

We would only if you show us any Igbo man presidential candidate that has gotten 25% from any south west state
You can't contest from small party and be expecting massive vote.
Seems you're not yet serious lol

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 6:52pm On May 29, 2022
BabaO2:

Form your party and strategically position yourself for presidency, not always covetously running enmass to which party is in power so that money will always be shared.
No one has prevented ibo from becoming president, but if politicians from other parts of the country found them difficult to work with, then they lack interpersonal skill. I dont see them useful and capable of being a country leader. Presidency has no queue serving pattern.
must you insult before making your useless and invalid points? Abeg go and take your medicine jo
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by BSdetective: 6:55pm On May 29, 2022
mrvitalis:

The region that has welcomed igbos the most in Nigeria is the south west even during the war igbos lost more properties in the south south than in the south west, there were also two Yoruba army officers that fought on the biafran side. Yoruba's owe igbos nothing...... absolutely nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Bastard1stborn: 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
Ko possible. The people that are killing themselves for no reason can't be allowed to rule a country like Nigeria. They are unpredictable and can do anything out of humanity box if they become the president. Igbo ke... God forbid baddest thing. Igbos wey no dey reason deep except if they wan carry drug or sell spare part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by yyba: 6:59pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
who is denying them ? Isn't democracy is a game of who has majority votes cast ? Must they contest under APC or PDP ? Can't they contest in other political parties

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by BabaO2: 7:09pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
must you insult before making your useless and invalid points? Abeg go and take your medicine jo
face the reality if you want to solve problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 7:15pm On May 29, 2022
BabaO2:

Well spoken.
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Buckeyemedia1: 7:16pm On May 29, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
Ko possible. The people that are killing themselves for no reason can't be allowed to rule a country like Nigeria. They are unpredictable and can do anything out of humanity box if they become the president. Igbo ke... God forbid baddest thing. Igbos wey no dey reason deep except if they wan carry drug or sell spare part.
Kai see finishing. shocked
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by duro4chang(m): 7:26pm On May 29, 2022
All right. Later
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Freedom34: 7:27pm On May 29, 2022
.....and who's stopping them biko?

Out of 100 southeast delegates at the primaries, Pius anyim, a fellow igboman got a meagre 17 votes, and its not even guaranteed dt all d 17 were igbos sef!!!

Orji Kali is supporting lawan (a northerner)
Onwuzurike is supporting northerners
Ikpeazu is supporting wine (south south)

izit not madness for u to accuse others of not doing for u what u ursef won't do for urselves?

#clowns
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by mighty2: 8:07pm On May 29, 2022
BSdetective:
I support biafra but not Igbo presidency, till then let the north continue to rule cus honestly I'd rather trust a northerner in leadership than an igbo man.
i support this
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by mighty2: 8:08pm On May 29, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
alaye, you get bad mouth ooh
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by BloomingDale(f): 8:23pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:

Peter Obi is contesting na. No one is stopping him.
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 8:26pm On May 29, 2022
BloomingDale:

Peter Obi is contesting na. No one is stopping him.
we all already know how it’s going to end
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Okobola146: 8:32pm On May 29, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
I guess the Boko Haram too are Igbos right? How do you justify their people that have been ruling the country since independence?
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by techWriter3: 11:12pm On May 29, 2022
No two defeats an reelection by experiencing yourself-captioned
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by sogodihno: 11:15pm On May 29, 2022
92nd thread of wailing and tears today by inconsequential 5%.
Re: Igbos Should Be Allowed To Rule Nigeria by Nigerialabalaba: 11:16pm On May 29, 2022
Okobola146:
abeg where Ibo dey go o, e da kun

(1) (Reply)

Cancelled / 2023 Election: Five Things To Know About Atiku’s Running Mate, Okowa / Peter Obi May Not Win The 2023 Elections - Youths In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.