Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa (1594 Views)

Imo Police Arrest 18 IPOB, ESN Suspects Over Killing Of DPO, Inspector / Woman Arrested In Ondo For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend During Fight Over Her New Lover / Police Arrest 18-year-old For Attempt To Rob ABSU Students, Three Others [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by MrCover: 6:49pm On May 29, 2022
Update From . COM

The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested one Deborah Jerry,18, who allegedly killed her ex-boyfriend, Suleiman Lawal, Reports.

Spokesperon of the command, ASP Rahman Nansel, who confirmed the arrest in a statement on Sunday, said Lawal was stabbed last Monday, May 23, in Agwan Jaba, Masaka, Karu Local Government of the state.

Lawal was then taken to Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, where he was confirmed dead by doctors.

According to the PPRO, the suspect and the deceased had a misunderstanding that led to a physical fight.

"While the fight was still going on, the suspect ran and brought out a kitchen knife, then stabbed the deceased in the chest. The police promptly rushed to the scene, but they couldn’t save him,” he said.

Meanwhile, sources who spoke to Premium Times, said the couple dated for three years before their sudden break-up.

A Source Who Quickly Notified , said they had an argument last Sunday at Alabama Hotel in Masaka when the deceased found out that Ms Jerry was dating his friend.

A friend of Mr Lawal who doesn’t want to be named said Ms Jerry started dating the deceased’s friend a week ago which made him jealous.

"Suleiman is my friend, And I know they are no longer dating, but why should Deborah now be dating a friend of her ex? That is why Suleiman got angry and started insulting Deborah,” he said.

Another resident identified as Blessing Usman said the deceased was calling the suspect names, which got her angry to the point of attacking the deceased.

"I remember Ms Jerry saying that prison that you always tell me I will go to, you will be the one that will go there before me. That was the last thing she said before entering a shop to pick up a knife and stab Mr Lawal on his chest,” she said.

"Right now, I don’t really know what to say but my family is taking action because she can’t just go unpunished,” the deceased brother said, adding, “We are going to court on Monday on this matter." he added.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by MrCover: 6:50pm On May 29, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52pm On May 29, 2022
We are addressing men attitude of raping and killing ladies for ritual nonsense this girl came up with her's.. undecided
Well let me say what the wannabe redpillers will say if it was the other way round "the guy prolly hurt her in their relationship hence the stabbing"or "she did that in self defense" or "this is some false accusation".. undecided grin
How does that sound?very very weird and mindless...

Sentence her to death by hanging asap...

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by God1000(m): 6:53pm On May 29, 2022
Why taking a life you cannot create
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Joezinho: 6:54pm On May 29, 2022
Where is that uncircumcised deadbrained simpleton that screams the future is female?

Stay away from these angry girls..

A lot of Nigerian women have serious mental issues but they call it “mood swings
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:
Where is that uncircumcised deadbrained simpleton that screams the future is female whenever she's hornny?
And where were you when women were being raped and murdered in cold blood? chewing your tongue as usual..boy go get some rest and stop whining like a kid.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 29, 2022
Aminat couldn't tolerate the heart break..... She caught aboki screwing rashidat....
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by MrCover: 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
See More Photo And Reaction As Obtained By Below:

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Joezinho: 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And where were you when women were being raped and murdered in cold blood? chewing your tongue as usual..boy go get some rest and stop whining like a kid.. grin

Transgender raccoon, do well to steer clear of any gathering or conversation of reasonble, and intelligent persons or entities. You're built to be a bottom barrel sycophant. Kindly diligently stick to your job description..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by MrCover: 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2022
Aminat couldn't tolerate the heart break..... She caught aboki screwing rashidat....these set of people easily get hold of sharp knives...

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:

Transgender, do well to steer clear of any gathering or conversation of reasonble, and intelligent persons or entities. You're built to be a bottom barrel sycophant. Kindly diligently stick to your job description..

Straight boy do well to think with your head not ya mouth.. grin kiss wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:58pm On May 29, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Trust you are doing great oe'r there.. wink

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Joezinho: 6:59pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Straight boy do well to think with your head not ya mouth.. grin kiss wink

Blah blah blah. Skrrriiiii. Blahhh .

Ode. GTFO , clown. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Golan007: 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
These ones smoke together na.
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by doggedfighter(f): 7:02pm On May 29, 2022
Stop dating mad people, you won't hear.

Now see !

She must be full of regrets by now.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by MrCover: 7:04pm On May 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Trust you are doing great oe'r there.. wink

Is Me Mr Cover
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:05pm On May 29, 2022
Joezinho:

Blah blah blah. Skrrriiiii. Blahhh .

Ode. GTFO , clown. cheesy
Awwn sounds like a cute little boy begging for milk.. grin
Start thinking and stop embarrassing yourself here.. wink
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by pocohantas(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2022
doggedfighter:
Stop dating mad people, you won't hear.

Now see !

She must be full of regrets by now.

They look like a dysfunctional couple. I am sure they take substances together before embarking on sex romps.

RIP to the young man. By now the girl’s eye for done clear.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:06pm On May 29, 2022
MrCover:

Is Me Mr Cover
Yeah?you are good..cool enjoy.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by realstars: 7:08pm On May 29, 2022
Ilegal killer.
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by doggedfighter(f): 7:11pm On May 29, 2022
pocohantas:

They look like a dysfunctional couple. I am sure they take substances together before embarking on sex romps.

Exactly my thoughts too looking at their pictures.

And the incoherent story of their break up didn't help matters.
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by BIDOO(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2022
I so much believe, the guy see it coming! Hence, he decided to end the toxic relationship but the end result was fatal!
Seems I need to pay more attention to ladies with this figure! They tends to be violent in nature! I've had like two experiences in the time past, just that my look alone can send fear down your spine smiley so they only threatened from afar off.
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Mirasteel: 8:20pm On May 29, 2022
See as she ugly die
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by DSC7: 8:24pm On May 29, 2022
Breakfast served in a bloody way....

1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by NaijaGoBetter20: 8:58pm On May 29, 2022
cry cry cry

Wasted souls

One died in cold blood

One will end up in prison

To hold dagger no de fear most of these Abuja & Nassarawa girls.
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by stamapro(m): 10:36pm On May 29, 2022
Hmm almost thought it was a gay relationship. That person alive looks like a man na. RIP to both
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Mercury12(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2022
Stay away from people with anger issues.

May God help us because some persons have mastered the act of hiding their true nature when you first meet them
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Mercury12(m): 10:52pm On May 29, 2022
pocohantas:

Probably not photogenic I might be wrong tho.
I think they both have anger issues. The lady just happens to take hers to the extreme
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by pennywys(m): 11:35pm On May 29, 2022
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested one Deborah Jerry,18, who allegedly killed her ex-boyfriend, Suleiman Lawal, Reports.

Spokesperon of the command, ASP Rahman Nansel, who confirmed the arrest in a statement on Sunday, said Lawal was stabbed last Monday, May 23, in Agwan Jaba, Masaka, Karu Local Government of the state.

Lawal was then taken to Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, where he was confirmed dead by doctors.

According to the PPRO, the suspect and the deceased had a misunderstanding that led to a physical fight.

"While the fight was still going on, the suspect ran and brought out a kitchen knife, then stabbed the deceased in the chest. The police promptly rushed to the scene, but they couldn’t save him,” he said.

Meanwhile, sources who spoke to Premium Times, said the couple dated for three years before their sudden break-up.

A Source Who Quickly Notified [b][/b], said they had an argument last Sunday at Alabama Hotel in Masaka when the deceased found out that Ms Jerry was dating his friend.

A friend of Mr Lawal who doesn’t want to be named said Ms Jerry started dating the deceased’s friend a week ago which made him jealous.

"Suleiman is my friend, And I know they are no longer dating, but why should Deborah now be dating a friend of her ex? That is why Suleiman got angry and started insulting Deborah,” he said.

Another resident identified as Blessing Usman said the deceased was calling the suspect names, which got her angry to the point of attacking the deceased.

"I remember Ms Jerry saying that prison that you always tell me I will go to, you will be the one that will go there before me. That was the last thing she said before entering a shop to pick up a knife and stab Mr Lawal on his chest,” she said.

"Right now, I don’t really know what to say but my family is taking action because she can’t just go unpunished,” the deceased brother said, adding, “We are going to court on Monday on this matter." he added.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
don cover us again another News as usual

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Cashio(m): 3:03am On May 30, 2022
She looks like a cheap, dirty LovePeddler.
Re: Police Arrest 18-Year-Old Girl For Stabbing Ex-Boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Bigpapi1: 4:05am On May 30, 2022
This is not a girl...this thing is an Ashawo drug addict from Hausa Land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Invade Celestial Church In Ogun State During Vigil, Abduct Worshippers / Two Nigerians Shot Dead In Renewed Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Virginia Rapper Killed After Shooting His Family And Releasing Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.