Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Brother Needs Your Advice. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Brother Needs Your Advice. (22539 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / Inexperienced Newly Married Man Needs Your Advice / Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Kreezkel(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2022
You should get get privacy space for yourself because you are now a grown up man
and allow her and her kids to have space for them selfs.
Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by MadamOk(f): 12:05pm On May 31, 2022
My brother you nor know wetin God don do for you

You stay with your sister peacefully with no complaints, you share bills sometimes, she do it sometimes without involving you, someone with kids, haaaa thank baba God na

Well,advice you to stay back, have a plan, achieve your goals and if you know you want your privacy you can leave

If say na woman I go understand or friends issue I go still understand but none of them
Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by rosalieene(f): 8:40am On Jun 01, 2022
I am only perplexed at how you are able to save N315,000 in 3 months. How did you do it if you have been paying bills biko.
Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Olonitola: 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
rosalieene:
I am only perplexed at how you are able to save N315,000 in 3 months. How did you do it if you have been paying bills biko.
The first month I was paid #47K because I didn't work for the full month and there's no commission yet.
Second month, I was paid #126K.
Third month #174k and last month 171K.
Totalled 518K. How is it impossible to save #315K and foot bills and responsibilities with the remaining #200+K?

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by rosalieene(f): 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Olonitola:

The first month I was paid #47K because I didn't work for the full month and there's no commission yet.
Second month, I was paid #126K.
Third month #174k and last month 171K.
Totalled 518K. How is it impossible to save #315K and footed bills and responsibilities with the remaining #200+K?

Waoo
That’s a lot
Kudos to you

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by Gandollaar(f): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Further provi lng my point. Have a nice day
How's the shit business going bro?
Re: A Brother Needs Your Advice. by iamjean(m): 1:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gandollaar:
Op, I will advise you to stay back and and arrange how you and your sister will share the rent.
Keep saving and buy a land. Continue saving and be building it little by little. Finish building and either park in or rent it, but you would have succeeded in another good stream of income. Now you can go rent your own place if you want.

There's no point moving to get your own place where your bills will be more. Once you have your own place, the ladies must start coming and you could become distracted from your goals.

Give realistic advice.
This is almost impossible to achieve!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Sleep Alone In A Room Or In A House / What Exactly Is A Man's Duty In The Home Nowadays / Moving On With Life After Divorce. How Do You Cope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.