Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi (21458 Views)

Tinubu Shouldn't Have Appointed Cardoso As CBN Governor / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / EFCC Probe: Tinubu Shouldn't Expect Any Support From Us – Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Chicastle: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
I like it when people speaks the bitter truth
Peter Obi 2023 inshala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Macphenson: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
helinues:
And sorry who is he?

He isasensible youth who is not blinded by ethnic, tribal or religious sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Spuggie: 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
Amazing stuff.
Go get your PVCs people.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by krushdripper(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
I agree & so should anyone who wants a better quality of life.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by surevik(f): 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
We have to move from analogue to digital, we can't keep recycling past leaders. Peter Obi is the right man for the job

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by tnerro1(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
Who is this again
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Frank150: 3:18pm On May 30, 2022
unfortunately Nigerians play tribal and religious politics
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by ShaqFu: 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
I'll like to ask this guy if he has a PVC or if he knows what a polling unit looks like before saying his unwanted opinion.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Advocate500: 3:19pm On May 30, 2022
cleatsmottled9:
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts You got our support come rain come sunshine
pere is also mpkuru miri? You need to pay a visit to a psychiatric clinic seriously.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by patrotic9gerian: 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
Both are men that should be in jail for looting national resources. Yet they are courageous to seek elective positions in the capacity of President. My problem is that Nigerians are too lazy to think deep and learn. They'll still support these thieves...
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Bettycoster: 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
Very correct, check my sigi
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Juanmike(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
dhardline:
I have gone to collect my pvc for the first time ever because of Peter Obi. This country must change by force. Finish.
Good. convince your friends too.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by BJanta: 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Ournolly: 3:21pm On May 30, 2022
True, bro.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by BabaAgba79(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2022
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Latakia(f): 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
The Truth Is The Southeast Will Still Vote For Atiku. Forget The Gra Gra And Their Mr Labourer Candidate. They Brag More Than This When Ojukwu Contested Only To Vote Emass For Obj. Southeast Is Atiku And Atiku Is Southeast. Na Dollars And Naira Go Solve Southeast And Their Hungers When The Real Election Start.

Jagaban Know His Boundary, The Man Know Kukuma Go There Go See Delegates For Southeast grin
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Wallade(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

Atiku we can manage.. Man is detribalised and has a lot to prove.

But Tinubu is a No no..
the bullion van thief of borgu has absolutely nothing to offer.he should be in London attending to his health, we can't afford to handover this country to mc oluomo.

They are both fantastically corrupt. They are both the same problem we Nigerians are trying to avoid.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2022
Well, Mr. Pere, sadly those who have sense in Nigeria are either terribly few or have fled to saner climes!

One of these old rogues will be voted and elected come 2023... And the Cycle of suffering will continue for your useless citizens.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:24pm On May 30, 2022
ZombieTAMER undecided

But Tinubu is a No no..
the bullion van thief of borgu has absolutely nothing to offer.he should be in London attending to his health, we can't afford to handover this country to mc oluomo.

Na management bring us to this situation. We must fight to make a difference in this country for once.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Anticrime77: 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
Becareful with a scammer spamming all d thread with free class. He is a wanted fraudster..
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Ndibuna: 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
Princrbamz:
[/s] Tinubu is the perfect man for the job!

I support jagaban

I just hope he won't be betrayed like MKO Abiola!

That's my only fear[/s]
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Angelfrost(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

But Tinubu is a No no..

Atiku is not better than Tinubu... Except maybe health wise.

Both are as crooked and horribly corrupt as they come.

My sole grouse with the Thief from Lagos is his hypocrisy and silence in the face of failings of this administration.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by pennywys(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2022
Princrbamz:
Tinubu is the perfect man for the job!

I support jagaban

I just hope he won't be betrayed like MKO Abiola!

That's my only fear
dis ur head u sure say hin correct?

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by samuelson06(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
undecided

But Tinubu is a No no..

I don't know what you mean by detribalized. How many times have Atiku condemned the herdsmen invasion of peaceful communities? He only talks when it's about general issues. That man should go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2022
BabaAgba79:

Pls who is talking? Who is Pere Egbi?

He was in a reality tv show watched by millions of Nigerian youths...

Who are you?!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by ssoofftt(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Follow my signature to make legit money online
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by kingthreat(m): 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
Authoreety:
LET'S JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AND MAKE NIGERIA OBI-dient

I cannot be obedient to omo Igbo
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by BabaO2: 3:28pm On May 30, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://twitter.com/PereEgbi/status/1531159575382179841?t=UoKeh3f7HK-x2_hiK3YB3Q&s=19
Who should? Definitely NOT peter obi, the tribalist, liar, a thief that can defend and justify his stealing acts.
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Antoeni(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
Ameachi / Zulum or El Rufai 2023
Re: Atiku, Tinubu Shouldn't Be President Of Nigeria - Big Brother Star, Pere Egbi by Anticrime77: 3:29pm On May 30, 2022
We are tired of those old men.
We believe in Peter Obi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Lagos Red Line Rail Project (Videos & Pics) / Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic / NASS Leadership: Tinubu Moves Base To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.