Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,483 members, 7,854,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye (878 Views)

Atiku Misled The Public On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Woye / Woye Gives Advice To New Federal Ministers / My Take On 5% Telecommunications Excise Duty Suspension Approval By Woye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by wwwihy: 3:39pm On May 30, 2022
Labour Party is not one . Peter Obi is in one faction . There is a court case since 2018. We have two factions . They are Calistus Okafor & Abure. Falana is handling the case against Abure. Obi is in Abure’s faction. What is the issue . LP chairman then Abdulkadir Abulsalam died the deputy National chairman is Calistus Okafor and Abure was Ag National Secretary. Abure decided to appoint himself National Chairman . So the case is in FHC. 2: recall that Labour Party was registered by NLC & TUC.

The 2 unions have been in court against the late chairman NLC and TUC demanded that the late Chairman should sign an agreement indicating that NLC & TUC are the owners of the party. LP has not been able to organise convention. So the faction conducting Today’s primary is violating court order of all - inclusive convention.

The owner of Labour Party is NLC and TUC. Abure’s faction is deceiving Peter Obi. Ask Mimiko why he could not be their Presidential candidate in 2019 general election. It was because of court ruling . Best of luck ooooo

Peter Obi should Drop BUGA and go back to APUGA. Recall my tweet as he was moving to Labour Party , I said one wahala is waiting for him. Labour Party are not UNITED.

---Woye

https://twitter.com/woye1/status/1531276064353357829

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by DoggoneDogg: 3:41pm On May 30, 2022
I will advise Peter Obi to pick Tinubu as his VP
He has the capacity

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by Zonefree(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
He has the capacity
Tinubu is too corrupt and dirty to work with Peter Obi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by festacman(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2022
Hon. Callistus Uju Okafor shouldn't prove too tough. He is likely to name his price (Financial compensation and position in new LP) to withdraw his suit and settle out of court. I believe Peter Obi should be able to see to that to fulfill his political aspirations.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by Philipponzaghi: 3:50pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
He has the capacity

He should go and wake Ojuku up and pick him as VP.

That is the only way he can win the presidency with his 5% people vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by DoggoneDogg: 3:52pm On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

As of this moment, Peter "The Rock" Obi is a Presidential candidate and Tinubu isn't.

Slam your skull on a sharp rock like Oduduwa

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by cktheluckyman: 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Very soon they push this irrelevant trash to the FP.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by Arysexy(m): 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Peter Obi will reconcile any warring part.

Agitated corrupt thieves are already shaking and trying to put sand in Obi garri

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by itaewon: 3:53pm On May 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Tinubu is too corrupt and dirty to work with Peter Obi.
only loser will work with Peter Obi,you can ask atiku

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by Risentouch(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2022
At least you admitted Obi is a presidential candidate while your Tinubu is not.
Anyways thanks for the thread, we need more of it. I wish you can make at least 10 threads daily.
God Bless You

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by OfoIgbo: 4:00pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
He has the capacity

The north will kick against an all-southern presidency.

But Obi can make him a special adviser though
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by JavaScript90: 4:28pm On May 30, 2022
OfoIgbo:

The north will kick against an all-southern presidency.

But Obi can make him a special adviser though

You don't get the memo. He was mocking the Tinubu supporter
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by OfoIgbo: 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
JavaScript90:

You don't get the memo. He was mocking the Tinubu supporter

Of course, I got the memo. I was just adding my own levels to it grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by Achilles881: 4:34pm On May 30, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I don't think tinubu have enough credentials to be PO vp, infact he can't make the cut, what with his drug past corrupt nature and his tendency to turn Nigerian youths to touts and criminal tax collectors, it'll be difficult for obi to allow him around, we want to educate our children to be world achievers and also to pull nigeria out from poverty capital of the world, which you know, tinubu and co pushed nigeria into. tongue
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by helinues: 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
Didn't I say it just this morning.

Obi should be ready for court case. Those people only need to be settled
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by helinues: 4:36pm On May 30, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
He has the capacity

Khaki can never be a leather hope you know
Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by PrinceOfLagos: 4:39pm On May 30, 2022
Bad belle people don start

Peter obi is a presidential flag bearer, Tinubu is not and will never be now his slaves are angry

Make una rest, Tinubu will not be flag bearer of APC, know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is Not The Authentic Presidential Candidate Of Labour Party-Woye by OkoroBufo: 5:12pm On May 30, 2022
Anything these people associate with always fail. The bald headed goat has transferred his failures to LP.
It was true that the court case affected Mimiko from contesting the Presidential ticket in LP until he moved to ZLP. As it stands Obi career is finished.

-Okoro bufo

(1) (Reply)

Ex-biafran General, Alexander Madiebo Dies At 90 / Why Does The North Always Dictates Who Becomes Nigeria President / ESN Kills Five UGM Terrorising Ihiala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.