Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,517 members, 7,861,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa (580 Views)

Lady Investigates Her Boyfriend To See If He's Faithful And See The Outcome / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend To Mark Their 1st Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Playloaded: 5:09pm On May 30, 2022
The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested an 18-year-old lady for murder.
Deborah Jerry was arrested for allegedly killing her ex-boyfriend, Suleiman Lawal.

Spokesperon of the command, ASP Rahman Nansel, who confirmed the arrest in a statement on Sunday, said Lawal was stabbed last Monday, May 23, in Agwan Jaba, Masaka, Karu Local Government of the state.

Lawal was then taken to Federal Medical Centre, Keffi, where he was confirmed dead by doctors.

According to the PPRO, the suspect and the deceased had a misunderstanding that led to a physical fight.

"While the fight was still going on, the suspect ran and brought out a kitchen knife, then stabbed the deceased in the chest. The police promptly rushed to the scene, but they couldn’t save him,” he said.

Meanwhile, sources who spoke to Premium Times, said the couple dated for three years before their sudden break-up.

A source said they had an argument last Sunday at Alabama Hotel in Masaka when the deceased found out that Ms Jerry was dating his friend.

A friend of Mr Lawal who doesn’t want to be named said Ms Jerry started dating the deceased’s friend a week ago which made him jealous.

"Suleiman is my friend, And I know they are no longer dating, but why should Deborah now be dating a friend of her ex? That is why Suleiman got angry and started insulting Deborah.” he said.

Another resident identified as Blessing Usman said the deceased was calling the suspect names, which got her angry to the point of attacking the deceased.

"I remember Ms Jerry saying that prison that you always tell me I will go to, you will be the one that will go there before me. That was the last thing she said before entering a shop to pick up a knife and stabbed Mr Lawal on his chest,” she said.

"Right now, I don’t really know what to say but my family is taking action because she can’t just go unpunished,” the deceased brother said, adding, “We are going to court on Monday on this matter." he added.

https://playloaded.com.ng/18-year-old-girl-allegedly-stabs-ex-boyfriend-to-death-in-nasarawa-see-photos/
Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Urheadmaster(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2022
Romeo has been killing Juliet for long time now undecided
Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2022
Diana killed Jack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by IkeIgboNile(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
Dear men, avoid girls with small breasts, they are the equivalent of short men. cool
Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Mkad(m): 5:24pm On May 30, 2022
Waiting him wan go tell God now

1 Like

Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by HopeNeverDies: 5:25pm On May 30, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!! Upon the many many Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Jean Claud Van-Damme Movies, Local Man couldn’t still resist her from Stabbing him!!!

Sorry bro! Rest In Perfect Pieces!
Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 30, 2022
Wetin kill am??

Na woman ooo!! sad
Re: 18-year-old Girl Allegedly Stabs Ex-boyfriend To Death In Nasarawa by richmind2019(m): 5:42pm On May 30, 2022
He died in the hands of the endangered species....Angel Gabriel should just blow the trumpet now.

(1) (Reply)

. / Watch Video As Slay Queen Is Strїpped Nᾶkẽd For Not Returning Dress She Borrowed / Is Double Dating Really Bad ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.