Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary (12215 Views)

Confusion As APC Clears AG Malami For Election, Despite Withdrawing From Race / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Bayelsa By-Election: INEC Excludes APC, Clears PDP, 11 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Japa to you guys is coming to sell gala in Lagos.
Lagos is a glorified slum

Go check out world ratings on Lagos

Guy, I am not in that slum you called Lagos
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Perfectnumber6(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2022
post=113321050:
Goodluck to Dave Bobo.

But,
STARBOY and ZULUM / JAGABAN,
Whoever the party field will win PDP before 11am on election day.
Know this, Know peace ✌️

We will keep supporting our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo until the party say otherwise.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Na suffer go kill for Nigeria ... And this your yeye Vulturegrilliing business your first son go still take over am from you after either Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen package you ... Say Amen quick .
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:46pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Lagos is a glorified slum

Go check out world ratings on Lagos

Guy, I am not in that slum you called Lagos

Lagos is a glorified slum but "I will take you to Lagos" is what they used to toast your mother.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ollygold(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2022
See enemy of progress
Descendant of �

Tinubu should be the last to be screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah [/quote]
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ebubu3: 7:50pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Tell me 1 Ebonyi person dead or living as rich as Arthur Eze. You guys are paupers.
your papa na the first pauper wey been exit
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Bromax: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
National Union of Delegates are waiting for you to come and pay your 4 years dues
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Karlman: 7:52pm On May 30, 2022
God1000:
What did he do in Ebonyi state as governor?

Will Igbos vote for him if he wins the ticket?
Did yorubas vote Obasanjo in
1999?
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 7:55pm On May 30, 2022
Ebubu3:
your papa na the first pauper wey been exit

Wawa dog say na exit. Them don use hawking spoil your life, you no fit spell properly again.

1 Like

Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ebubu3: 7:57pm On May 30, 2022
Foreigna2:

Wawa dog say na exit. Them don use hawking spoil your life, you no fit spell properly again.
dude you no fit see me for real life spew this trash. drop your number make we meet
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Mccullum: 7:59pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

Tinubu should be the last to be screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah

As you expected to be disqualified in all your goals too.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Royalty83(m): 8:01pm On May 30, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]The chosen one..
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by tamdun: 8:06pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Gerat abeg
Back at you I've rejected it
Ur hatred towards the man is too much, the man has not hurt ur people(igbos) in anyway yet u use every opportunity to insult and curse the man, you hate yoruba so much but u won't stop running to their land, the only place igbo people feel safer is yoruba land
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07pm On May 30, 2022
tamdun:

Ur hatred towards the man is too much, the man has not hurt ur people(igbos) in anyway yet u use every opportunity to insult and curse the man, you hate yoruba so much but u won't stop running to their land, the only place igbo people feel safer is yoruba land
So anyone that didn't support Tinubu is Igbo to you ?

Obasanjo and Olu falae must be Igbo to you for not support Tinubu ambition na

Getat abeg
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by tamdun: 8:10pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

So anyone that didn't support Tinubu is Igbo to you ?

Obasanjo and Olu falae must be Igbo to you for not support Tinubu ambition na

Getat abeg
Did not go to imo state recently? Abi u don forget, u are not even proud of ur own people, its a pity
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On May 30, 2022
tamdun:

Did not go to imo state recently? Abi u don forget
You're must be new on this forum not to have seen where I wrote my mom s from Imo state and dad a Yoruba man

I've said this many times here and I'm repeating again to you
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by icankel: 8:14pm On May 30, 2022
Clearing and forwarding is never a problem wen most of them will step down
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by tamdun: 8:19pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're must be new on this forum not to have seen where I wrote my mom s from Imo state and dad a Yoruba man

I've said this many times here and I'm repeating again to you
Oga be proud of ur mud region, we see how u seize every opportunity to insult yoruba people
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by InsideLove(f): 8:20pm On May 30, 2022
sonature1:

You don't win people, you beat them.

You only win a contest or competition.

Know the difference.

So an election is not a contest? ITK. Abeg shift.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Talk2donstan(m): 8:34pm On May 30, 2022
Dave Umahi? This man before him japa to Apc from pdp and how it's going now. I no understand again. Hello! Can someone help me with explanation here?
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 8:34pm On May 30, 2022
Ebubu3:
dude you no fit see me for real life spew this trash. drop your number make we meet

See the useless pauper wey dey say make we meet.
Ebubu3:
Hello
If you get alibaba tools dm me let’s deal
I have over 80k business mails

R no fit better for your generation again. Una life don spoil finish.

If you dey near where I dey, I go tell Mopol to kill you throway.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by sonature1: 9:05pm On May 30, 2022
InsideLove:

So an election is not a contest? ITK. Abeg shift.

Abeg tell someone to explain it to you.

You don't want to learn.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by am4truth(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

Tinubu should be the last to be screened and the only aspirant to be disqualified, insha Allah

Hater spotted. Not difficult to spot one. But God is love.. 1 John 4.7.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by yusufmurry: 9:40pm On May 30, 2022
Good luck Gov Dave

I like your person
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Idiko1: 9:46pm On May 30, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Umahi is building political bridges. He has more chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter Obi

Same with Rochas Okorocha.

Building bridges without abutments is a foolish endeavor.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by okorogodwin4(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2022
The best governor our incoming president no shaking
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by UrPapa: 10:22pm On May 30, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one Umahi

How do you feel saying all these trash and it later goes against you? Don’t you feel like a failure always? Cuz everything you wish for don’t ever come to past
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by lilyheaven: 10:33pm On May 30, 2022
gjjvchnff
llutdvhg
hfvcjligx
muffs
mbftijg
God1000:
I didn't see him traveling around the country to meet his party's stakeholders
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ebubu3: 6:47am On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

See the useless pauper wey dey say make we meet.

R no fit better for your generation again. Una life don spoil finish.

If you dey near where I dey, I go tell Mopol to kill you throway.

you talk too much, give me ur number make we meet up.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Foreigna2: 8:04am On May 31, 2022
Ebubu3:

you talk too much, give me ur number make we meet up.

See this dumb Wawa fool. Go hawk gala, you stupid nonentity.
Re: APC Clears Dave Umahi For Presidential Primary by Ebubu3: 8:06am On May 31, 2022
Foreigna2:

See this dumb Wawa fool. Go hawk gala, you stupid nonentity.
drop your number make we meet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram, Maitatsine And CAN: The Bitter Truth. / The Biafran Intention Exposed / Subsidy On Petrol Rises To N9.09 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.