Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,654 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets (46117 Views)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by orisa37: 4:27am On May 31, 2022
MRS M. ABACHA JUST BUILD A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR AMERICAN STANDARD UNIVERSITY IN KANO WHERE DOES SHE GET THE MONEY?
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by frog12: 4:52am On May 31, 2022
this is GOOD NEWS. we can CONTROL them
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by PND01: 5:42am On May 31, 2022
Did u forget the son of formal Abia State governor, T.A ORJI. Eng. Chinedu Orji who secured ticket for ikwuano/Umuahia federal constituency.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by platinum131(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
IPOB no let children of rich ibo people come home to vie for elective positions , they prefer to stay in safe south west of Nigeria rather than go to the east for election. As usual they will deny this fact.

Look at this mumu...people are saying something for you to be reflectiive ... you dey check names..they call Ipob....I sorry for you...is your name or family name on the list?...you are a lost cause! Smh
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by platinum131(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2022
Gamesmart:

So you mean that it is "Federal" that is controlling APGA? Not "majorly chosen by the generality of Igbos"?

So it is also "Federal" that is controlling IPOB then? Not "majorly chosen by the generality of Igbos"?

So, essentially, you are saying here that Igbos cannot run anything without "Federal's" approval? They are nothing without "Federal" (aka mostly quota system Northerners)?

Or you initially statement was just total, unintellectual tribalistic rubbish that deserves to be flushed down a toilet?

This your post is rubbish...read it again....so unintelligent.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by platinum131(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2022
HajiMT:
Still only a handful of big men children. What about thousands of people from humble background that have also become known in politics? I beg live and let others live

The big men are only a handful well
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Jimmy231: 6:10am On May 31, 2022
HajiMT:
Still only a handful of big men children. What about thousands of people from humble background that have also become known in politics? I beg live and let others live
Abeg Shey any of your family win any party tickets? Any tickets at all?
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by ZombieSlaughter: 6:40am On May 31, 2022
I alway say that yoruba and Fulanis are natural feudo-monarchists who pretend to love democracy even though they don't believe in it. I wonder if they even know the meaning.
They are not natural republicans like the Igbos.

No Igbo politician can successfully foist his children on the republican Igbos. He'll lose out completely if he tries it.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Maddestdp(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2022
sirjoggy:
The best option for we average youth is to japa
I don't align in your line of thought. Cutting the head isn't the cure to headache
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by ufotunang: 7:14am On May 31, 2022
Politicians children want to continue from where their father stop in the looting.... nawaoooo
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by iamme1234(m): 7:16am On May 31, 2022
[quote author=Malory post=113325438]Nigeria is a huge joke[/quote

Big time joke
From top to bottom.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by cerebralniggie1: 7:38am On May 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-of-prominent-politicians-whose-children-secured-apc-tickets/

Why is seunmsg, the rotten BBQ guy and fellow bmc clowns not on the list?
Are they perpetual slaves?
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On May 31, 2022
cerebralniggie1:

Why is seunmsg, the rotten BBQ guy and fellow bmc clowns not on the list?
Are they perpetual slaves?

I’m a gainfully employed Federal civil servant. I’m serving Nigeria in my own little way and happy with the job I’m doing. If I ever decide to join active politics, be rest assured that I will have a very smooth sail into office.

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by ILuvKIDS: 8:00am On May 31, 2022
Excellent youth force... Highly commendable
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Billygee2u: 8:20am On May 31, 2022
FactBoyz:
And yet it's still some Nigerians that are clamoring for Tinubu, Atiku, and co. Suffer Suffer no de tire una?

All their kids are into it, these kids were NEVER affected by ASUU strike and yet some goodfornothing, blind zombies would still be hailing them for a paltry sum of less than $100.

Peter Obi has my vote though, no one should discourage you that he won't win, your job is to vote for him. No one expected Trump to win in 2016.

Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Billygee2u: 8:21am On May 31, 2022
Newlove:
See politicians securing the future of their children. Am sure that none of our usual nairaland warlords or their family members secured any ticket.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Billygee2u: 8:21am On May 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Even if Peter Obi doesn't want to contest again, Come 2023 election, I will write his name with biro on the ballot and thumbprint on it. #IamWithPeterObi
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by ephraim18(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2022
na so big man talk to big man... very soon they go still contest for states gorvernor and president
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Gamesmart: 8:21am On May 31, 2022
platinum131:

This your post is rubbish...read it again....so unintelligent.

If you were intelligent you would be able to show how it is rubbish. But you can't.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by cerebralniggie1: 8:28am On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m a gainfully employed Federal civil servant. I’m serving Nigeria in my own little way and happy with the job I’m doing. If I ever decide to join active politics, be rest assured that I will have a very smooth sail into office.
I laff in Swahili. Go and ask Bashir. The clown got served cold breakfast, he's running from pillar to post. Praise singers don't amount to anything
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by AlphaWolf27: 8:28am On May 31, 2022
First they mess up the country, now they're bringing their children to finish the job. And many of us here are cracking jokes. Smh.......We've all been sold to the highest bidder.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by ImaIma1(f): 8:44am On May 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Meanwhile our nairaland zombies are jumping from one thread to another shouting "on Tinubu manhood we stand" They're doing this to be employed as TMC (Tinubu Media crew) . While the children of top politicians are wrecking in billions, the shameless nonêntities live on 30k stipends monthly, at their age. foolishness.

While their own fathers queue up to collect pension. Some of them are Npower beneficiaries, depending on the peanuts to survive. But instead of wanting a better Nigeria, they want to vote in an invalid. Posterity will never forgive them.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Okoroawusa: 9:01am On May 31, 2022
I see nothing wrong with this. That's how it's done all of the world. The elites hand over power to their children. Be it in Africa, Asia, America or Europe.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by zeeek(m): 9:04am On May 31, 2022
This is what you get when the number of illiterates greatly outweighs the number of the literature.
They no longer want NNPC, FIRS, CBN, NIMASA jobs yet some ETERNAL FOOLS both from the south-east and south-west wouldn't stop attacking each other. In fact, SHAME on you all. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by deeva2: 9:16am On May 31, 2022
Most of them studied abroad while the poor children protests every year against ASUU strike..

They will still use some mumu youths on the election day to snatch ballot box, fight their ppl and rally under hot sun just for 2k..
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Allisgud: 9:28am On May 31, 2022
Bastard childrens of a foolish father's greed,they brought in their children to keep looting for the family,it's a pity na people wey dey kill their self for Dem I pity
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by BabaAgba79(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2022
FactBoyz:
And yet it's still some Nigerians that are clamoring for Tinubu, Atiku, and co. Suffer Suffer no de tire una?

All their kids are into it, these kids were NEVER affected by ASUU strike and yet some goodfornothing, blind zombies would still be hailing them for a paltry sum of less than $100.

Peter Obi has my vote though, no one should discourage you that he won't win, your job is to vote for him. No one expected Trump to win in 2016.

Even if all Nigerians vote for Peter Obi, he cannot win!
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Miracle2020: 10:17am On May 31, 2022
FactBoyz:

this is not US. In Nigeria we only make use of the popular vote. Mind you, Trump did not win the popular votes.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by loooozeem: 10:45am On May 31, 2022
WibusJaga:
These politicians whether APC or PDP have nothing to offer Nigerians except to satisfy their selfish interests.
The Country will NEVER get better until we Restructure or Breakup. Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in self-deceit.

Na only u talk sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Datti Ahmed Opened Car Door For Peter Obi (Video) / Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.