Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets (46118 Views)

Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29 / Eight Prominent Politicians Who Joined APC In 2021 / 10 Prominent Politicians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by MrUchenna1(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2022
Is there hope for Nigeria’s transformation anytime soon?
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Penti123: 11:49am On May 31, 2022
How I wish Nigerians will send them packing the same way they came in during the election but money bags will not allow it. Nigerians should be wise by now. To let them enough is enough.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Mrsserene: 12:22pm On May 31, 2022
And you son of a nobody want to kill yourself with bigotry grin
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by reidkrugger(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2022
blaquebelle:

Realistically they're the ones with the best connections and money to throw around as our political system is structured for.

While I see sense in what you have said, it is not impossible to change the narrative. Just look at the country, we can do better than this.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by DonMekino(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
IPOB no let children of rich ibo people come home to vie for elective positions , they prefer to stay in safe south west of Nigeria rather than go to the east for election. As usual they will deny this fact.
U still found a way to be stupid.....I twuale for you ooo
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Akharmony: 2:19pm On May 31, 2022
MansoryMX:

Brother which future are you talking about?
��.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Seezion: 2:42pm On May 31, 2022
Have we all seen how they transfer the power to their children, leaving ordinary citizens like us with no hope? Are we happy with this situation? Does it not vindicate the say of Asari Dokubo as thus: "how many times would they tell you that Nigeria is not for you"? Can we now see Nigeria is not for us?
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Spandau: 3:44pm On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m a gainfully employed Federal civil servant. I’m serving Nigeria in my own little way and happy with the job I’m doing. If I ever decide to join active politics, be rest assured that I will have a very smooth sail into office.

grin Just when I thought you've finally laid that auditor angle to rest, here you are garullously spinning the yarn again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kadoso Mutairu!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Asswipemod: 4:35pm On May 31, 2022
seunmsg:

I’m a gainfully employed Federal civil servant. I’m serving Nigeria in my own little way and happy with the job I’m doing. If I ever decide to join active politics, be rest assured that I will have a very smooth sail into office.

Then you must be one heck of a lazy, inefficient and ineffective worker. The amount of productive time you spend on nairaland shows that. Or maybe you're just a scam. A big liar!
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Bamzyriches451: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
Damn!
Thieves
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by lumidee2580(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-list-of-prominent-politicians-whose-children-secured-apc-tickets/

The thing weak me o. Olumide won federal constituency. It is finished. What has the guy done so far? These guys are just chopping free money.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by comodo: 6:11pm On May 31, 2022
Simplythebest:
I didn't see sons of South East politicians. What happened to them?
Ordinary son in law Rochas wan put. U no hear wetin happen to am??.
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by naijaguy1234(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2022
DonMekino:

U still found a way to be stupid.....I twuale for you ooo
Look at the son of a popular mad man ! Do you think I don’t know your mad father?
Re: Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets by Frankdiverg: 10:01am On Jun 02, 2022
sirjoggy:
The best option for we average youth is to japa

I am not gay, but I love you grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / Lucky Aiyedatiwa Sworn-In As Governor Of Ondo State / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.