Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. (18408 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by We4all: 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

Not all this dwarfs littering my space.

She can’t roll with an oracle like you na. You are not her spec.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by nkiliuzo(m): 4:07pm On May 31, 2022
who cares if she abused Nigeria! she's Nigerian through her father side which gives her absolute authority to do so! it's not y'all on nairaland haven't said worst

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by antibullshit: 4:14pm On May 31, 2022
humberjade:
This one is super confused...she want to be treated with respect by a predominantly white team because of the colour of her skin, yet she's looking down on those she shares skin colour and ancestral history with? undecided Twisted hypocritic!
I wonder ! She's half nigerian therefore ,half black but according to the one drop rule she's just as black as any of us and will also be called nigger! Its self hate.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by humberjade: 4:18pm On May 31, 2022
tctrills:

were you there?

So her Australian team mates and the Tigress players would gang up against her? Try to read widely on issues before you make comments
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by humberjade: 4:19pm On May 31, 2022
antibullshit:

I wonder ! She's half nigerian therefore ,half black but according to the one drop rule she's just as black as any of us and will also be called nigger! Its self hate.

Don't mind her. She must hate her Nigerian parent alot
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Elidrisy20: 4:23pm On May 31, 2022
Throwback:

She's Yoruba.
Yoruba no dey fine like Igbo girls
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by nastismyles: 4:45pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

Statement made by someone that isn't even up to 5"9.

Newsflash, na one of the dwarves for this country you go later marry just pray make she fine cos people like you no dey get luck
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by tctrills: 4:58pm On May 31, 2022
humberjade:

So her Australian team mates and the Tigress players would gang up against her? Try to read widely on issues before you make comments
Where you there, trying to form smart
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by tianshie(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2022
Like I said on the other thread, this girl's Nigerian father left the family when she was 3 months old.

Her name is Elizabeth FOLAKE Cambage.

She obviously has daddy issues.

Men we ought to do better as fathers. Even if the woman makes it hard, stay in your child's life.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by humberjade: 5:47pm On May 31, 2022
tctrills:

Where you there, trying to form smart

1. I don't know if you have heard of the words, 'witnesses and evidences'. If these two work overwhelmingly against you on any case, you are screwed.

2. Her Australian team mates said she said it. Likewise, the victims of her racial slur, Tigress players, corroborated same. With video evidence of her actions on the day; elbowing one and slapping another Nigerian player.

3. So think, if she isn't guilty of saying what she said in the first place, why did she apologise to the Nigerian basket ballers she racially abused? Read her statement again and see how she contradicted herself. She said she walked away after an infraction with a Nigerian player, meaning, she is labeling herself the victim, yet she later apologised. For what exactly?

4. I don't know if you practice any religion or passed through school at all, but I guess you don't believe anything from the Holy books and your text books since you weren't there when those events happened.

I usually ignore people like you, but I just feel it is imperative to help you reason better. I know you will jump on my neck. But no ish grin

I don't just listen to allegations, I read deeply before making comments, and when I make a mistake, I own up. You can read further for your own digest...

www.cbssports.com/wnba/news/sparks-star-liz-cambage-denies-directing-racial-slur-at-nigerian-players-during-pre-olympics-scrimmage/amp/

Ciao

3 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 31, 2022
nastismyles:

Statement made by someone that isn't even up to 5"9.

Newsflash, na one of the dwarves for this country you go later marry just pray make she fine cos people like you no dey get luck

Your wish! If you see my height and build, YOU WILL RUN!
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 31, 2022
We4all:

She can’t roll with an oracle like you na. You are not her spec.

smh..
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by shegz24(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2022
The hilarious part here is that she is also a black.

Imagine a black woman racially insulting other black women.

She no get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by tctrills: 6:10pm On May 31, 2022
humberjade:

1. I don't know if you have heard of the words, 'witnesses and evidences'. If these two work overwhelmingly against you on any case, you are screwed.

2. Her Australian team mates said she said it. Likewise, the victims of her racial slur, Tigress players, corroborated same. With video evidence of her actions on the day; elbowing one and slapping another Nigerian player.

3. So think, if she isn't guilty of saying what she said in the first place, why did she apologise to the Nigerian basket ballers she racially abused? Read her statement again and see how she contradicted herself. She said she walked away after an infraction with a Nigerian player, meaning, she calling herself the victim, yet she later apologised. For what exactly?

4. I don't know if you practice any religion or passed through school at all, but I guess you don't believe anything from the Holy books and your text books since you weren't there when those events happened.

I usually ignore people like you, but I just feel it is imperative to help you reason better. I know you will jump on my neck. But no ish grin

I don't just listen to allegations, I read deeply before making comments, and when I make a mistake, I own up. You can read further for your own digest...

www.cbssports.com/wnba/news/sparks-star-liz-cambage-denies-directing-racial-slur-at-nigerian-players-during-pre-olympics-scrimmage/amp/

Ciao
wait you actually wrote this long post?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by humberjade: 6:17pm On May 31, 2022
tctrills:

wait you actually wrote this long post?

No, I copied and paste it grin

It come easy, I am a natural writer and typer...but I hate speaking much. As long as I am not busy with work, I can type and write all day long. wink
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:57pm On May 31, 2022
Political correctness dripping...
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 6:57pm On May 31, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
The Nigerian basketball players na Fools Dem be..
They should learn from Demba Ba and Achilie Webo how they embarrassed and humiliated Sebastien Coltescu during the Istanbul Basaksehir Vs PSG champions league match for calling Webo; that black guy..
The stupid girls missed the opportunity to beat that OLOSHO oyibo fool..
Nonsense.
the foolish carbage girl is also Nigerian
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 6:58pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

very dumb
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 7:00pm On May 31, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Yoruba no dey fine like Igbo girls
can you prove that?

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 7:02pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Your wish! If you see my height and build, YOU WILL RUN!
shut up are you up to 6'5"?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by ChonchaLib: 7:08pm On May 31, 2022
I thought this was old. Or did she do something again ?

Interesting that her father is/was actually a Nigerian. An Igbo man.

Regardless she shouldn't be having issues with the Naija girls. She's one of them.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by naptu2: 7:16pm On May 31, 2022
ChonchaLib:
I thought this was old. Or did she do something again ?

Interesting that her father is/was actually a Nigerian. An Igbo man.

Regardless she shouldn't be having issues with the Naija girls. She's one of them.

The incident happened last year, it became public at the beginning of this month, but her denial, which you can see on the first page of this thread, was posted yesterday.

This thread is reporting her denial.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by vikgreen01(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
The Nigerian basketball players na Fools Dem be..
They should learn from Demba Ba and Achilie Webo how they embarrassed and humiliated Sebastien Coltescu during the Istanbul Basaksehir Vs PSG champions league match for calling Webo; that black guy..
The stupid girls missed the opportunity to beat that OLOSHO oyibo fool..
Nonsense.
Lol
During the whole brouhaha of the demba ba and Achilles webo protest, the white supporting coach is so ashamed of himself. I guess in his mind he wud av love the ground to just swallow him at that moment. I read Neymar walked up to him and said ‘’ You shouldn’t have made that statement’’ and he admitted his fault almost immediately by responding ‘’ Yes I know’’. I love the fight demba ba and achillies webo gave that guy. This stupid white people needs reform not to talk of a senseless half Nigerian. Shame on her.!!!
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by DonroxyII: 7:42pm On May 31, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TlVS3J3IfY

See previous thread here: Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country

ecambage

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeK3zOcstHq/

Video of the incident above.
I just Love her and Her Hustles in turning her Odds into International Blessings:
She also has a Wonderful Mother: kiss kiss
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by DonroxyII: 7:48pm On May 31, 2022
tianshie:
Like I said on the other thread, this girl's Nigerian father left the family when she was 3 months old.

Her name is Elizabeth FOLAKE Cambage.

She obviously has daddy issues.

Men we ought to do better as fathers. Even if the woman makes it hard, stay in your child's life.
It messed up with her upbringing and her mom really tried and was a Heroine!
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 31, 2022
Transcriber:
shut up are you up to 6'5"?

You have upped your game to 6`5

Glad you now know I am not a dwarf. And you will never be as tall as me.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by ChonchaLib: 8:12pm On May 31, 2022
naptu2:

The incident happened last year, it became public at the beginning of this month, but her denial, which you can see on the first page of this thread, was posted yesterday.

This thread is reporting her denial.

Ah word ok.thanks for clarifying. She does get into a lot of ish lol.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2022
Transcriber:
very dumb

Why are you dwarfs always pained when one makes jest of your heights.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by tctrills: 8:18pm On May 31, 2022
humberjade:

No, I copied and paste it grin

It come easy, I am a natural writer and typer...but I hate speaking much. As long as I am not busy with work, I can type and write all day long. wink
go for you
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Elidrisy20: 8:42pm On May 31, 2022
Transcriber:
can you prove that?
chioma
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by nastismyles: 8:51pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You have upped your game to 6`5

Glad you now know I am not a dwarf. And you will never be as tall as me.
That's another person. I still stand on my word that you are not up to 5"9.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 31, 2022
nastismyles:

That's another person. I still stand on my word that you are not up to 5"9.

smh....

I feel you being a dwarfs makes you see 5`9 as tall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amid Bomb Threat And Form, Maguire To Start From Bench Against Arsenal - Source / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Week 39 Pool Result For Sat 30, Mar 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.