Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. (18404 Views)

Liz Cambage Denies Calling D'tigress Monkeys - Nigerian Players Reacts / Basketball: Liz Cambage Says She's In Talks To Represent Nigeria / Liz Cambage To Nigerian Team: Go Back To Your 3rd World Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by peterdrock001(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Bad leaders caused our country to be a third world country like she claimed

Whether you admit it or not, Africans in general and Nigerians in particular have suffered greatly from bad leadership right from the time of independence till date. Monies meant for the betterment of the society is channelled into private pockets thereby leading to absence of infrastructural amenities that qualify countries to be in the league of first world counties. Also, Nigerians have never been fortunate with good innovative leaders that could think out of the box in addressing our many challenges. That's why any white man or woman can have the audacity to call our continent all sorts of names. So leadership is still the top reason why Nigeria is a third world country
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by nastismyles: 9:12pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:

smh....

I feel you being a dwarfs makes you see 5`9 as tall.
I can't attribute you with what you don't have na. I should have said your were not up to 6"5 so you can lie and say you are 6"4 right?
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Christmasdon(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2022
TOT basketball now banned in Nigeria.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Indifferent12: 11:33pm On May 31, 2022
humberjade:
This one is super confused...she want to be treated with respect by a predominantly white team because of the colour of her skin, yet she's looking down on those she shares skin colour and ancestral history with? undecided Twisted hypocritic!
And to think she's actually a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by DukeofUmueri247: 11:37pm On May 31, 2022
peterdrock001:

Whether you admit it or not, Africans in general and Nigerians in particular have suffered greatly from bad leadership right from the time of independence till date. Monies meant for the betterment of the society is channelled into private pockets thereby leading to absence of infrastructural amenities that qualify countries to be in the league of first world counties. Also, Nigerians have never been fortunate with good innovative leaders that could think out of the box in addressing our many challenges. That's why any white man or woman can have the audacity to call our continent all sorts of names. So leadership is still the top reason why Nigeria is a third world country
Exactly my point.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Saintmary(f): 11:43pm On May 31, 2022
SARSCoV2:
See tall fine girl

Not all this dwarfs littering my space.

The tall fine girl that called your sister a monkey.

Where is your brain?

1 Like

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Cousin9999: 1:21am On Jun 01, 2022
She's a liar.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Cousin9999: 1:42am On Jun 01, 2022
shegz24:
The hilarious part here is that she is also a black.

Imagine a black woman racially insulting other black women.

She no get sense.

She's not black.

Black people don't have a OYINBO parent.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by humberjade: 3:19am On Jun 01, 2022
Indifferent12:

And to think she's actually a Nigerian.

It is sickening embarassed

I learnt her father abandoned them while she was young, maybe she tries to take her anger out on every Nigerian she meets.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:52am On Jun 01, 2022
vikgreen01:

Lol
During the whole brouhaha of the demba ba and Achilles webo protest, the white supporting coach is so ashamed of himself. I guess in his mind he wud av love the ground to just swallow him at that moment. I read Neymar walked up to him and said ‘’ You shouldn’t have made that statement’’ and he admitted his fault almost immediately by responding ‘’ Yes I know’’. I love the fight demba ba and achillies webo gave that guy. This stupid white people needs reform not to talk of a senseless half Nigerian. Shame on her.!!!

You've said it all bro..
You really followed the details of that game..
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Transcriber:
the foolish carbage girl is also Nigerian

Doesn't matter bro.. since she has an Australian passport and playing for them while saying trash.. She should be beaten and humiliated.. our naija girls fall hands..
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by 9jaRealist: 9:34am On Jun 01, 2022
paulolee:
called them monkey, n they should go back to thier 3rd world countries??
no be una fault....na bad leaders cause this rubbish..
Nigeria is too rich to be this bad, assuming we have good leaders and things are working the way its supposed to be, she would consider the consequences of calling us 3rd world country..

Our leaders are a huge chunk of it…
But reality is our problems are starring at us in the mirror.

>
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Doesn't matter bro.. since she has an Australian passport and playing for them while saying trash.. She should be beaten and humiliated.. our naija girls fall hands..
I was responding to the "oyinbo" in your post
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elidrisy20:
chioma
and? undecided
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Why are you dwarfs always pained when one makes jest of your heights.
I am 6'2

Now run along boy
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
Transcriber:
I am 6'2

Now run along boy

You still a short man when my likes are talking.

You same height with the last born of my family.
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Transcriber: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
SARSCoV2:

You still a short man when my likes are talking.

You same height with the last born of my family.
very immature. That's what you are
Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by tianshie(m): 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Liz and momma. Why did her father leave this woman?

Re: Liz Cambage Denies Racially Insulting Nigerian Players During Pre-Olympic Match. by Reflect7: 12:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Neoteny7:

Bad leaders caused her to be racist to Nigerians?

Are you really this demented, or are you just a cave troll let loose unsupervised on these interwebs?

Mentally colonised Nigerians always find a way to rationalise racism against blacks.

I guess Rwandan or Botswanan visitors to the US will not encounter racism there since they have 'good leaders'.

Because the average American knows the difference between Rwanda and Wakanda, you see...

Idiots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amid Bomb Threat And Form, Maguire To Start From Bench Against Arsenal - Source / Week 39 Pool Result For Sat 30, Mar 2024 / Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.