Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,150 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy (1354 Views)

Why Is European Union Spelling Out Yoruba From Black Race During visa Survey? / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by foryourmind: 1:15pm On May 31, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by foryourmind: 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
This guy is a car dealer and a learned Yoruba man.

Unlike the Tinubu urchins in Ikorodu under-bridge roaming this forum. cheesy

Those one can say anything to push their favorite candidates. For them it's not about development or competency, they just want someone from their village to win. As if the person will be sending percentage of his loot to your bank account as per my village person. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Franklyspeakin: 1:17pm On May 31, 2022
Its true shaaa

8 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 31, 2022
Na today, fairness Justice and equity doesn't exist here O... No expect am no think am..

If you feel disadvantaged, start hatching treachery and betrayal, or be quiet. EOD

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by SadiqBabaSani: 1:36pm On May 31, 2022
Yoruba actually feel that Igbos should wait till eternity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Ventura1: 1:44pm On May 31, 2022
He actually said rubbish, the Igbo did not do enough in APC to deserve the slot or you expect APC to beg them? The question should be why did PDP which is believe to be there stronghold deny them the ticket?

Remember, we have delegates from the east, who do they vote for? The highest Igbo aspirant in the primary got 14, where are the rest of ndigbo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Advocate500: 1:45pm On May 31, 2022
That is why i find it difficult to insult an entire tribe because of the excesses of one over zealous idiot, the reasonable one's among the yorubas know that it's south east turn, but Tinubu and his unreasonabl band of supporters believe otherwise, they will tell you about bridge building as if every region start building bridge with the northern region power will ever come to south west again.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Esama: 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
Coward hide under Yoruba man attacking southwest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Philipponzaghi: 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
This Oluwafemi is a compound fool.

Same SE governors delegates in PDP fail to vote Anyim in the PDP primaries and even failed to vote Wike a fellow southerner.

I want SE to be very bold in coming out to support Atiku. No one will reprimand or shame then for doing so. Come out and declare support for Atiku and be very bold about it.

When we Yorubas voted Buhari in 2015, we came our bold, campaigned and supported him. Ibos too should do the same and enough of all these nonsense bla bla bla SW this or that.

In 1993 when the Ibos voted a northerner against Abiola, we Yorubas simply accepted and moved on.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Aidejay(m): 1:47pm On May 31, 2022
Man! So the hopes of presidency of an entire nation of 30million people is dependent on what yorubas want and what they don't.
This burden is heavy!

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by AJSfan: 1:51pm On May 31, 2022
Ventura1:
He actually said rubbish, the Igbo did not do enough in APC to deserve the slot or you expect APC to beg them? The question should be why did PDP which is believe to be there stronghold deny them the ticket?

Remember, we have delegates from the east, who do they vote for? The highest Igbo aspirant in the primary got 14, where are the rest of ndigbo?
they will never take responsibility. The Yorubas in PDP took the back seat because they knew it wasn't their turn. Who did all the SE delegates vote for?

2 Likes

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Advocate500: 1:52pm On May 31, 2022
Ventura1:

he is talking about equity and fairness you are talking about hard work and bridge building as if other regions within the south continue the useless bridge with the north power will ever get to south west.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Advocate500: 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
Esama:
you have been creating useless threads claiming south south, why are you pained over south west thread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by inoki247: 1:54pm On May 31, 2022
AJSfan:
they will never take responsibility. The Yorubas in PDP took the back seat because they knew it wasn't their turn. Who did all the SE delegates vote for?

leave dem mak dem still dey blame the South West....

even the South West delegates Voted for Wike what happens to delegates from South East or na only 14 delegates dem get for South East...

Dey will never blame dere people for not supporting there own....

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by StrongandMighty: 1:57pm On May 31, 2022
Ventura1:

How well enough did Yorubas did for pdp when Pdp made obasanjo their presidential flagbearer?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by AJSfan: 1:58pm On May 31, 2022
inoki247:

leave dem mak dem still dey blame the South West....

even the South West delegates Voted for Wike what happens to delegates from South East or na only 14 delegates dem get for South East...

Dey will never blame dere people for not supporting there own....

Na the issue be that. Instead, they will make mistakes out of selfishness and then look for who to blame
Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by StrongandMighty: 2:00pm On May 31, 2022
Esama:

You're no longer from South South? Why is topic about afonjas paining you like this?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 31, 2022
North should be allowed to these two more tenures.

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by inoki247: 2:04pm On May 31, 2022
AJSfan:
Na the issue be that. Instead, they will make mistakes out of selfishness and then look for who to blame

Even without sharing any money dere is no way people from there region will vote dem already some state Govt from the region don talk wu dem go follow...

Your people can't trust in u buh u expect oda region to trust in you....

You now start blaming oda region you people needs to question ur delegates this are the same set of delegates Obi no see convince...

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Freedom34: 2:08pm On May 31, 2022
Keep deceiving yaselves!
Out of 100 southeast deegates in d just concluded primaries, how many of them voted ndigbo candidates?

#clowns
Advocate500:
That is why i find it difficult to insult an entire tribe because of the excesses of one over zealous idiot, the reasonable one's among the yorubas know that it's south east turn, but Tinubu and his unreasonabl band of supporters believe otherwise, they will tell you about bridge building as if every region start building bridge with the northern region power will ever come to south west again.

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Esama: 2:09pm On May 31, 2022
I'm not a tribalistic like you and I will not see bad and call it good I stand for one southern unity.
Advocate500:
you have been creating useless threads claiming south south, why are you pained over south west thread?
StrongandMighty:

You're no longer from South South? Why is topic about afonjas paining you like this?

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Advocate500: 2:11pm On May 31, 2022
Esama:
I'm not a tribalistic like you and I will not see bad and call it good I stand for one southern unity.
the nonexistence southern unity will destroy you and your paid master rubbish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by 00FFT00(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:
This Oluwafemi is a compound fool.

Same SE governors delegates in PDP fail to vote Anyim in the PDP primaries and even failed to vote Wike a fellow southerner.

I want SE to be very bold in coming out to support Atiku. No one will reprimand or shame then for doing so. Come out and declare support for Atiku and be very bold about it.

When we Yorubas voted Buhari in 2015, we came our bold, campaigned and supported him. Ibos too should do the same and enough of all these nonsense bla bla bla SW this or that.

In 1993 when the Ibos voted a northerner against Abiola, we Yorubas simply accepted and moved on.

But no one's crying bros.
Igbo say dem no fit stand behind your god.
How else would you define moving on?.

Leave matter jare. See you at the field, if your god makes it past the primaries cheesy grin
Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Philipponzaghi: 2:35pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

But no one's crying bros.
Igbo say dem no fit stand behind your god.
How else would you define moving on?.

Leave matter jare. See you at the field, if your god makes it past the primaries cheesy grin

I like you bro and I also like the bolded.

You are bold about your decision. Now start campaigning massively for Atiku and leave us with our own god to campaign for.

No fight in church, say a prayer and I say amen!
Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by 00FFT00(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2022
Philipponzaghi:

I like you bro and I also like the bolded.

You are bold about your decision. Now start campaigning massively for Atiku and leave us with our own god to campaign for.

No fight in church, say a prayer and I say amen!

Atiku ke?.
I am Obi-dient sir.

Oya, say Amen cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by DCatt: 2:43pm On May 31, 2022
See the face of Igbo man bearing Oluwafemi.
Anyways Yoruba haven't produced president, Obasanjo is NOT Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by foryourmind: 2:57pm On May 31, 2022
Freedom34:
Keep deceiving yaselves!
Out of 100 southeast deegates in d just concluded primaries, how many of them voted ndigbo candidates?

#clowns
How come Fayose received zero votes with over 200 delegates from the Southwest?

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Philipponzaghi: 3:16pm On May 31, 2022
00FFT00:

Atiku ke?.
I am Obi-dient sir.

Oya, say Amen cheesy

Don’t waste your vote. Obi Pandora won’t win, give that vote to Atiku.

He will protect Ibo interest.
Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Freedom34: 3:34pm On May 31, 2022
Lolz.....is fayose/yoruba complaining to u?
Are they the ones screaming "bitlayer" upandan?
Has he (fayose)/yorubas ever pretended to be front runners in PDP?

Igbos are d ones singing "its our turn" upandan like kennery, but its d SAME IGBOS dt 'bitlaid' their very own at d crucial moment only to start looking for others to blame.

Una well so? Ehn?
cool
foryourmind:

How come Fayose received zero votes with over 200 delegates from the Southwest?

1 Like

Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by foryourmind: 3:50pm On May 31, 2022
[s]
Freedom34:
Lolz.....is fayose/yoruba complaining to u?
Are they the ones screaming "bitlayer" upandan?
Has he (fayose)/yorubas ever pretended to be front runners in PDP?

Igbos are d ones singing "its our turn" upandan like kennery, but its d SAME IGBOS dt 'bitlaid' their very own at d crucial moment only to start looking for others to blame.

Una well so? Ehn?
cool
[/s]
Quit smoking weed
Re: Oluwafemi Calls Out Yoruba For Hypocrisy by Freedom34: 3:55pm On May 31, 2022
Common.....taaa dia!
cool
foryourmind:
[s][/s]
Quit smoking weed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Cannot Win The Presidential Elections No Matter What Party He Is In / Bola Tinubu. From A Drug Lord To Presidential Candidate PDF Is Available / Northern Christians Storm Aso Rock To Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.