Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening (26947 Views)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million / See What Sokoto Citizens Did After APC Chieftains Departed Sultan's Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 31, 2022
Our star boy Tinubu no reach you

1 Like

Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Oturatetuala(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2022
Check my signature and you will never sleep again.. it time to make money both home and abroad for those into online biz
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by WideMouth333(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2022
Get your PVC, Nigeria is about to be Better!!

with PETER OBI.......

LABOUR PARTY......

EMEKACHAINZ media house********
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Efiea(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2022
I believe U sir, abeg make Una help a brother I work furniture's of any kin, here are some of my samples. Call 09163944802, pot Harcourt

2 Likes

Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by destinysgu(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2022
Which May 29 ? What is the reporter smoking ?
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Enumerator(m): 11:21pm On May 31, 2022
I tell you!
Abid2020:
PYO is the ideal candidate we need to change Nigeria for good
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by BigYash: 11:22pm On May 31, 2022
Abid2020:
PYO is the ideal candidate we need to change Nigeria for good
That was his you guys said Buhari was the savior.. How market today now? The earlier you release all Nigerian politicians are same, the better for you. Until the northern cabals are kicked out,nothing can work in this country. The corruption will double up ,even if this nigga is elected. Those bastards will control him.. And this guy is too gentle for that position.. We need a man with vahulens.. A man that will roast the cabals ..
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Definitely ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by juman(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Next president MUST be a christian person.
If we love ourselves.

The insecurity in the country is too much.
We need a president that has the will to reduce it considerably.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by DownChelsea(f): 3:47am On Jun 01, 2022
ONLY PETER OBI CAN CLEANSE NIGERIA.....
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Ayodelez: 4:48am On Jun 01, 2022
Walahi
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by azikiweironsi(m): 4:53am On Jun 01, 2022
PYO 2023. I just like this man. Among all the contestants, he looks simple, confident, and well reserved characters.
He has the Presidential aura all over him. He is the most respected and has the capacity to bring Nigeria back to track.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by vickydevoka(m): 5:30am On Jun 01, 2022
okefranci:
Among the presidential supporters the most recognised, loyal and hardworking is Osinbajo
How, on what ground, I prefer tinibu to the mannequin
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Unrated900(m): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Incoming President

Na out coming
What has he gotten to offer.
When he waved to start from where his boss finished
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Unrated900(m): 5:46am On Jun 01, 2022
okefranci:
Among the presidential supporters the most recognised, loyal and hardworking is Osinbajo

Kindly explain or state two of his achievement
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Reference(m): 5:59am On Jun 01, 2022
Way ahead in what.
That you are leaving a better country than you met it.
Not your fault.
If only folks can find the light switch in darkness and tailor their actions to meet with their expectations.
After reinforcing failure in 2019 then now want to bury themselves with a continuum.
So sorry for Nigeria.
In saner climes even a circus party will win by a landslide.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Oju4190: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2022
Dis have seen.....Osinbajo will Be APC Presidential candidate.Osinbajo will pick Ameachi as Vice.....Ameachi and Wike will settle deir differences....Wike will decamp to APC.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Born2Breed(f): 6:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Osigbajo makes more sense than other candidates.

A sane political party will choose osigbajo, but we all know how it is.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by lagosrd: 6:28am On Jun 01, 2022
Kingray10:
With the confidence at which he is say this, I think he is the Buhari preferred candidate.

Noooo, he has equally worked hard to visit all the 36 states and fct himself to consult and canvas for votes and not relying on any consensus arrangement.

Nigeria must be ahead and plan to exit this old ideas been brought by sycophants who thinks the world belongs to them. They said they will not step down foe anyone unless everyone steps down for them.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by kingyakos: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Incoming President

Incoming shit
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by kingyakos: 8:28am On Jun 01, 2022
[/s][quote author=Born2Breed [i][s][/i]post=113359140]Osigbajo makes more [i][s][/s][/i]sense [/s]than other candidates. [s][/s]

[s]
A sane political party will choose [/s]osigbajo, but [s]we all know how it [s][/s]

Which one is sane political party?...
Abi the word SANE is a new English to you?..
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by kingyakos: 8:33am On Jun 01, 2022
Efiea:
I believe U sir, abeg make Una help a brother I work furniture's of any kin, here are some of my samples. Call 09163944802, pot Harcourt

Please make the background of your furniture to be beautiful too as your furniture work.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by darelar(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2022
Sincerely speaking, this APC primary will shocked many. Let just wait and see.
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2022
See the confused zombies! They had left the thieves bullion van in Lagos, they're now shouting "Osibanjo " very confused sect of animals.. If another person should show up now, they will jump toward that side, they don't know what they want.. Wherever the flood tossed them, they will end up that side.. Tueh!
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2022
Our future president 75% loading
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Born2Breed(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2022
kingyakos:
[s][/s]

You wey nor get sense, how wan take know?
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by kingyakos: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

You wey nor get sense, how wan take know?

Who be this olosho wey her body odor ooze reach here...
Re: We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening by Demol4trillions(m): 12:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Finally set Naija on fire waiting for the ashes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'How CBN Emptied Its Vaults To Finance PDP’s Presidential Campaign - TheCable / 3 Flyovers Governor Amosun Is Building At Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko (PHOTO) / Wikipedia Updates Tinubu's Profile As President-Elect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.