Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million (42905 Views)

We Are Ahead - Osinbajo After APC Presidential Screening / Cabal Planning To Dump Osinbajo After Using Him - Ozekhome / Afenifere Tackles Osinbajo: You Are A Pastor, Stop Lying; Nigeria Not Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nemere2020: 8:52am On May 24, 2022
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million

Actor Aremu Afolayan has tackled Vice President Yemi Osinbajo over the dwindling economy.

Aremu who is currently in Dubai was surprised when he changed 6.500 Dihram to N1 million. In a post shared on his Instagram page, he said he wishes all Nigerian citizens can move out of the country.

Calling out VP Osinbajo, he wrote;

''I wish everyone can move out of Nigeria,let’s see who you evil serpent will govern over

Oloriburuku gbogbo

@profosinbajo I thought you are of God. I thought you no God

I thought you fight for humanity

I thought you are person of God

You are faceless to me.

I thought your time will bring peace and Furtune to my people.

Pls stop going to church,it’s not watt it.''

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million.html

"Hello guys, Nigeria is dead, Sincerely dead. I will show you why it's dead because if an economy of a Country is not growing, it's a burial ground." (Afolayan)

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Malory: 8:53am On May 24, 2022
Osinbajo just like Buhari has failed woefully. Let's give Peter Obi the chance to take us to the promised land

270 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by StrongandMighty: 8:54am On May 24, 2022
Since when did Osibanjo became the president?

352 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Malory: 8:55am On May 24, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Since when did Osibanjo became the president?
Shatap. He is in charge of economy

350 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by donphilopus: 8:58am On May 24, 2022
Malory:
Osinbajo just like Buhari has failed woefully. Let's give Peter Obi the chance to take us to the promised land

Same Peter Obi that couldn't take Anambra to the so-called promised land?! Y'all will fail in your attempt to whitewash this Peter Obi. Someone who couldn't transform that tiny Anambra would transform Nigeria? Funny!

901 Likes 126 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by etokhana: 9:37am On May 24, 2022
God just help this Country, I don tire.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by drmuchin: 11:40am On May 24, 2022
Nigeria is the New Zimbabwe

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by GoooodHardDick: 12:11pm On May 24, 2022
Buhari will handle security
Osinbjao will handle economy
..This is exactly how those two idiots scammed Nigerians.

Nigerians the choice is yours. 2023 is around the corner. Vote for Peter obi and let's get this country working again.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Smithkafors(m): 12:51pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Same Peter Obi that couldn't take Anambra to the so-called promised land?! Y'all will fail in your attempt to whitewash this Peter Obi. Someone who couldn't transform that tiny Anambra would transform Nigeria? Funny!
Lol, and how do you know that?. Una just dey for your domot dey yarn nonsense.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Jollylolly(f): 1:23pm On May 24, 2022
So the VP is now Emefiele or is he Zainab Ahmed who is the finance minister?All these yeyebrities with their ignorance.

He even lied grin grin because 1AED is N113 as of today.
https://www.exchangerates.org.uk/Dirhams-to-Nigerian-Naira-currency-conversion-page.html

381 Likes 62 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by pricklewane: 1:30pm On May 24, 2022
Tinubu is a beta option. Nigeria need it economy transformed the way Tinubu transformed Lagos.

Malory:

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 1:37pm On May 24, 2022
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by TimmyTen(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2022
H
Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2022
He totally ignored the thief pee-poo pants cuz he was payed fr this grin grin

Big cap

350 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by NwaNimo1(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2022

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by LilyColin(f): 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Where's the lie?

Oloriburuku Ni gbogbo won. Unproductive mUdafVckas

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Klington: 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Osibande and his principal are one and the same...... Monumental failures.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
donphilopus:

Peter Obi is the best Governor Nigeria has ever had since Independence.Anambra was among the top 3 States when he handled over to Obiano with 75Billions in Savings and no debts.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by englishmart(m): 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Naira is way too useless to be difficult to make.
If someone as rich as him could complain, just ima ima imagine what poor ones think.
Nigeria is irredeemably dystopian

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by deji17: 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Nemere2020:
''I thought you are a person of God. You are faceless to me'' - Actor Aremu Afolayan tackles VP Osinbajo after he changed 6,500 Dihram in Dubai to N1 million

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/i-thought-you-are-a-person-of-god-you-are-faceless-to-me-actor-aremu-afolayan-tackles-vp-osinbajo-after-he-changed-6500-dihram-in-dubai-to-n1-million.html

"Hello guys, Nigeria is dead, Sincerely dead. I will show you why it's dead because if an economy of a Country is not growing, it's a burial ground." (Afolayan)

Nigerians are a rare breed. Must this useless loud mouth go to Dubai?

302 Likes 56 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by 40fy: 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Dirham or Dihram??

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by free2ryhme: 3:02pm On May 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

e don be

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by fasho01(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
None of the current crop of politicians can solve Nigeria's problems

9 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Webforyou: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
I don book space

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
Nemere2020:

Mumu man, if he have a problem with Christianity he should say it out... How come he never advised the Muslim to stop going to Masjid When we all know a Muslim is the one running the Shit...The Vice president is just a Figure head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by JooEeL(m): 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
OLOSHIBANJO, THE FAKE PASTOR RUGA.

VICE PRESIDENT OF CONDOLENCES AND BURIAL ARRANGEMENTS

ALWAYS TRYING TO APPEAR MEEK TO DECEIVE THE CHRISTIAN GULLIBLES.

THANK GOD PEOPLE EYES DON DEY OPEN. FOR EVERY OUNCE OF INSULT REIGNED ON BUHARI, THE IDIOT'S HEAD, IN EQUAL MEASURE THAT MUST FOLLOW SUIT ON THE HEAD OF THE V.P.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by AbuAeesha: 3:03pm On May 24, 2022
still wondering why someone will still want osibanjo to win after wat he and his principal have done?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by Xwizard: 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
Politics at this dangerous time Nah

378 Likes 66 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by southsouthking(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
Agents everywhere we know them.

366 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million by kunleiky(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Buhari will handle security
Osinbjao will handle economy
..This is exactly how those two idiots scammed Nigerians.

Nigerians the choice is yours. 2023 is around the corner. Vote for Peter obi and let's get this country working again.
I am always looking for the bolded sentence. Cracks me up grin

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Kebbi State Labour Party Women Leader's Restaurant Burnt To Ashes (Pics) / "Reported Release Of Kabiru Sokoto: Hatred For President Buhari Taken Too Far"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.