Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements (82266 Views)

Gbajabiamila Meets All Speakership Aspirants / Okey Ahiwe Emerges Abia PDP Governorship Candidate (See Votes) / 2023 Presidential Elections: APC Does Not Have A Candidate See Why (videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by MtDave55: 10:22am On Jun 01, 2022
Las las they will imposed who they have in mind all these while...
The 100m dues they pay is nothing, that's the party share from looting of 7yrs+ and counting
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Gatekeepers: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
All I know is that Buhari would not think of handing over to a power monger like Amechi and Tinubu.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Kellie069(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Una go just chop bellefull , corm nairaland come de post rubbish! OP, this post get any meaning for your eye like this?
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Okobola146: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Yinmu!
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by uthlaw: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Who is Jonathan in APC... What is your real problem?
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by dinocy(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Somebody who can retain the Presidency for APC.

1. Tinubu

Na only Tinubu fit beat Atiku. Any other person especially those wey be featherweight for dia own states like Amaechi and PYO na defeat from Atiku

We don’t need anybody to defeat anybody, we only need someone that will come and help develop this shithole of a country.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:25am On Jun 01, 2022
DonMarkuzi:
Ogbonnaya onu is the candidate in Buhari's mind.
Let APC please field him. I'll be shocked if he get 5m votes. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by olamike02: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2022
Was Amaechi accepted everywhere he went. No. Sohe can't be the anointed. PYO was not only welcome everywhere he was a party man and will not only sustain the legacy of this govt but perfect every failure of the govt. PYO is the next President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Obagofixxy: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
when I see the part that says:
Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Upworkwriter007(f): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
APC may implode after the President names his successor because it will definitely not favour a lot of the party members but they can't and won't do anything about it.
They won't actively campaign for the individual. That is enough to make Atiku win.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Samsonso1211: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
DO THIS AND SEE HOW MONEY AND OPPORTUNITIES LOCATE YOU.

Greetings to you as you read this post. 

It will be nice if you add this to your spiritual workbox. This work is very important and very effective. 

Are you a businessman, contractor, trader, employee, are you job hunting, an online trader, e.t.c. Provided you have something to do, this work is for you. Even if you're a begger, you're not left out.

This is a powerful spiritual work that attracts money, opportunities, good luck, favour, boosts sales, connections and lots more. If done well and you follow the procedures, it will yield a very good result.

This spiritual work needs just two items to get it done and the items are easy to find.

Before we go into this, if you know you've not done any spiritual cleansing, make sure you pick one and do it before venturing into this work, to yield good results.

As I use to say, if bad energy is on you, any spiritual work you do will not take effect and you might start thinking the tips given are not genuine. So it's important to have a spiritual cleansing done before venturing into a new spiritual work.

ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS WORK

Keep reading on our blog via the address in the image below

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by olamike02: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
dinocy:

We don’t need anybody to defeat anybody, we only need someone that will come and help develop this shithole of a country.
Atiku agent.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
WonderManly:
You see them now
so you mean PDP standing 11 and bench don dey kampe but APC still dey fight themselves for captain band grin na wa ooooooo
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by DSC7: 10:27am On Jun 01, 2022
Say No To Drugs....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by bjdon: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
If you remove all sentiments, and look at things objectively its clear Amachi is Buhari's candidate. To be clear I will NEVER vote Amachi, but in terms of political analysis, he's the one who meets all Buhari's requirements. He was twice DG of Buhari's campaign, they are very close. If he was not the preferred one, Buhari would not have let him resign his position. Also the title Katsina gave him, "The Trusted One' is a clear sign

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by achi4u(m): 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
Ogbonnaya Onu just rule this country.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by sukar886: 10:29am On Jun 01, 2022
I swear , na osibanjo with that his helicopter... Case don finish
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by akbonus: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2022
let Nigerians be the ones to decide with their PVC, because the are the ones to be ruled by these candidate
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by SpecialEdition: 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
This APC and PDP control of Nigeria needs to stop.
Why spend all this money if they are not guaranteed that things will continue as before.
As we wait for the APC candidate let’s be aware that the whole North will not vote Atiku. North is 105 million - inside North is Middle Belt (north central 30 million includes places like Benue)

South is 90 million

Total number of votes last election was less than 30 million

Northerners suffered most in this APC and PDP government. Northerners believe in equity.
Many people are not aware but we can all get that awareness to every Nigerian both North and South.

If youths vote for Peter Obi with the same vigour of #Endsars. #endbadgovernment . Youths can produce over 60 million votes and end all this annoitment of candidates.
Remember Anambra elections? The new voting system prevent / reduce rigging. They can only buy votes but they now need presence of voters to vote. Remember how in Anambra they carried money and were begging people to collect?
There are video phones and life streaming everywhere. Things have changed.
Your vote really matters. Please use it and please educate your friends. Another 8 years of this will finally destroy our spirits and turn us angry, mad or simply zombies.

I support Peter Obi because he left government almost 10years ago. He left a lot of money for the airport that was built in Anambra state.
EFCC has made many attempts to arrest him but they have absolutely nothing on him. He was a billionaire before he went into government and he continues to be a rich man. He actually keeps receipts. Haters talk of Pandora a tax saving scheme. The only thing they have on him is that he was trying to pay the less tax by using offshore companies without breaking the rules.
Tax evasion means concealing income or information from tax authorities — and it's illegal. Tax avoidance means legally reducing your taxable income. Ask an accountant to explain

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by olisaEze(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
None of those names, after paying N100M and doling out cash to delegates, will enter office and start working for the country instead of recouping his money. My vote is for Peter Obi!
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by nkwoemeka(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2022
number 3 makes me laugh
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by jrusky(m): 10:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Be wasting your time on the damn concensus bullshit. Buhari has no right under any condition to impose any candidate on his party as per presidency. Mind you party chairman is a different ball game to presidency bro, so keep all those fake list and analysis it ain't hold any ground.

All buhari family and associates lost their bid for elective post in all primaries so why can't he use his useless dead lion power to impose them on the electorate but you think he will have the gut to do such in presidential level and apc won't crumble?

I dont care what apc does but in all the list so far only one man should never be in the list and the man is Amaechi. Full stop. If you like kill yourself on top my view, your headache though.

Nothing in this word will make me like Buhari and Amaechi these 2 particular men annoys like hell infact I still little respect for Tinubu than these 2 men.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by PoliteActivist: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Somebody who can retain the Presidency for APC.

1. Tinubu

Na only Tinubu fit beat Atiku. Any other person especially those wey be featherweight for dia own states like Amaechi and PYO na defeat from Atiku

Please explain HOW this will happen.
*Northerners will vote Atiku
*Youth and those who want best for Nigeria will vote MPO
* Vast segments of SW hate Tinubu
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by bjdon: 10:38am On Jun 01, 2022
SpecialEdition:
This APC and PDP control of Nigeria needs to stop.
Why spend all this money if they are not guaranteed that things will continue as before.
As we wait for the APC candidate let’s be aware that the whole North will not vote Atiku. North is 105 million - inside North is Middle Belt (north central 30 million includes places like Benue)

South is 90 million

Total number of votes last election was less than 30 million

Northerners suffered most in this APC and PDP government. Northerners believe in equity.
Many people are not aware but we can all get that awareness to every Nigerian both North and South.

If youths vote for Peter Obi with the same vigour of #Endsars. #endbadgovernment . Youths can produce over 60 million votes and end all this annoitment of candidates.
Remember Anambra elections? The new voting system prevent / reduce rigging. They can only buy votes but they now need presence of voters to vote. Remember how in Anambra they carried money and were begging people to collect?
There are video phones and life streaming everywhere. Things have changed.
Your vote really matters. Please use it and please educate your friends. Another 8 years of this will finally destroy our spirits and turn us angry, mad or simply zombies.

I support Peter Obi because he left government almost 10years ago. He left a lot of money for the airport that was built in Anambra state.
EFCC has made many attempts to arrest him but they have absolutely nothing on him. He was a billionaire before he went into government and he continues to be a rich man. He actually keeps receipts. Haters talk of Pandora a tax saving scheme. The only thing they have on him is that he was trying to pay the less tax by using offshore companies without breaking the rules.
Tax evasion means concealing income or information from tax authorities — and it's illegal. Tax avoidance means legally reducing your taxable income. Ask an accountant to explain
There's nothing wrong using legal means to reduce tax, you are quite right. Peter Obi is the only person saying what needs to be done to fix this nation
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by foreshore(m): 10:39am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Below are the characteristics President Buhari listed that the APC consensus candidate must possess and the candidates that possess them.

Any candidate that possesses all the characteristics is likely the chosen one.

(https://www.nairaland.com/7155269/buhari-lists-characteristics-apc-consensus)

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted. In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

Candidates that meet this requirement are:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.
iv. Goodluck Jonathan. (If he's contesting)

2. Somebody who understands what APC is all about.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.

The shining light of Buhari's administration comes from the transportation ministry. So who can sustain "it" better if not the head of the ministry?

Candidate that meets this requirement is:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

Obviously based your own assumption not on informed assessment
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Below are the characteristics President Buhari listed that the APC consensus candidate must possess and the candidates that possess them.

The candidate must be:

1. Somebody acceptable to Nigerians. Somebody that will go to every part of the country and be accepted. In other words, he must be acceptable in the North East, North West, North Central, South East, South West and South South.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

3. Somebody who will be able to sustain all the good things the president has done.

The shining light of Buhari's administration comes from the transportation ministry. So who can sustain "it" better if not the head of the ministry?

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

If i slap U.....
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by olatuns2017: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

The candidate must be:

i. Rotimi Amaechi.
ii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iii. Ogbonnaya Onu.

i. Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
ii. Rotimi Amaechi.
iii. Yemi Osinbajo.
iv. Ogbonnaya Onu.
v. Chukwuemeka Nwajuiba.
vi. Ahmed Lawan.
vii. Ibikunle Amosun.
viii. Abubakar Badaru.
ix. Sani Yerima.
x. Tunde Bakare.

i. Rotimi Amaechi.

Trash

The fact is Buhari is a novice in politics

In 2014
Buhari was not accepted in SW

Bola TINUBU persuaded us to accept him

Buhari was not accepted by norther Bigwigs
Tinubu told them that he has mass vote in the north

Tinubu name in the north is like N1,000 note

TINUBU is accepted in SW and he has done that since 1999

Tinubu is the spinal cord of APC

Buhari cannot reason on his own
Cabals in asorock are afraid of Tinubu
They will rather have an Osibanjo or GEJ that they can pocket

The truth is the SE/twitter mongers and the north cabal in PMB are afraid of Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by micflo28(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2022
Buhari made a mistake of not wooing Peter Obi to APC and making him his successor. His blind hatred for igbos misled him to dangle with the wrong fellow Jonathan. If he has any integrity remaining in him, his major criteria for a successor should be candidate with integrity and least corrupt.
Re: Buhari's Consensus Candidate: See The Man Who Meets All The Requirements by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:43am On Jun 01, 2022
WonderManly:
You see them now
Best Cartoon pic of the season..
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police To Detain Melaye For 14 Days, Taken To DSS Medical Centre Abuja (Pics) / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.