Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? (4649 Views)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / I Suck Puzi Yesterday See How It Taste / SEX BLOG: Types Of Pussy And How It Taste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Kollins11:
so you mean @shalommy has bacterial vaginosis candidiasis down there?
LMAO grin grin grin

Nigerians dey mad I swear grin
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by blingxx(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Nonsense... Trash!!.. Chaii..

Your dp says another thing cool you go sabi doggy style by holding the wall
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by gift2xl: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
U can get infected with hepatitis from such action.
Re: Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? by Error401: 7:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
nickyj19:
Oral s*x is using your mouth, lips, or tongue to
stimulate your partner’s genitals such as pen!s or
vag!na..
Both men and women can give and receive MouthAction. But
have it in mind that MouthAction without a condom puts you at
risk of many types of sexually transmissible infections
(STIs).
STIs like chlamydia, herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, and HPV
can all be transmitted orally, meaning they can pass from
one person’s mouth to their partner’s genitals.
MouthAction in adult relationships can be a pleasurable and
healthy experience. According to a poll conducted recently,
about half of teenagers and nearly 90% of adults aged 25
to 44 have ever had MouthAction with someone of the opposite
sex.

Now, here is our question for you all

Have You Sucked A Lady’s Puxx$y Before – What
Does It Taste Like?
Let’s hear from you all
sour, with a snaily smell. The dirty or infected ones smells like rotten fish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! What I Saw After Today's Service (pics) / How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / I Saw Death Face To Face Yesterday But I Didn't Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.