Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

“FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri (16162 Views)

FFK: The Stomach Infrastructure Ambassador - Thisday / FFK: The COVID-19 Vaccines We Are Taking In Nigeria Are Not Bill Gates Vaccines / Iliyasu Gadu: FFK, The Drug Addled Thug In Designer Wears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
FFK Has Always Been a Man of Double Standard
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Antoeni(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Obasanjo Once Said
“Give FFK Food And He Will Sing For You”
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by GenerationNext: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reno and FFK are the same thing. Reno is even worse, he is a back stabber.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Idiot writing about another idiot

I don't have time to read that bullshit.
simple.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by charlypoker(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reno baba! finish him, vatality!
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by IPIGMODS: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:
Fani Kayode is a typical Yoruba man.. he’s face is two...
Reno is a Fake idiot .. he don Dey fani taking his place in Atiku’s government

Atiku for President.. we stand well.

PDP!!!!! Power to the people !!
North 2023

Apc is evil.

Typical ranting of an mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey with shallow logic and ZERO IQ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by GenerationNext: 12:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
tesppidd:
Reno and FFK ate 2 idiots cuts from the same cloth.

Only difference is that while FFK is constituting his nuisance on social media and in the field(in Nigeria), Reno is constituting his own nuisance only on social media...
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Bigkoko: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Says a lobbyst of a man who FBI has a fraud indictment on! And who can not enter the USA!

Why are some Nigerians this shameless!
Don't Reno Omkri understand that labelling a well schooled person as FFK would make him dig up dirts on AA, or is he trying to sabotage AA by buying him more enemies like he did for Goodluck?

Has Reno gone rogue on AA?

Between FFK, & Reno, y'all better choose FFK because he won't go rogue on you in secret, but Reno?

Reno sold secrets from Goodluck in 2015, to people like AA, because he was vocal in defense of Good luck, no one paid him any attention!
Words have it that when the chips are down, and pending who his American handlers direct him to, I mean Joe Tripii & Associates, he will go rogue on AA. Could it have begun, now that the popular demand is Peter Obi?

By Philip Shenon
June 7, 2006
WASHINGTON, June 6 — The Federal Bureau of Investigation raided the Maryland home of the vice president of Nigeria last summer in search of bribe money that the bureau believed had been paid to him by Representative William Jefferson, according to documents released on Tuesday.

The documents included an affidavit signed by an F.B.I. agent who said that the Nigerian vice president, Atiku Abubakar, now a candidate for president of that oil-rich West African nation, asked for at least half of the profits of a technology company controlled by Mr. Jefferson that was seeking to do business in Nigeria.

About the same time last year, the documents said, Mr. Jefferson told colleagues of his plans to bribe Nigerian officials, including Mr. Abubakar, in exchange for their help in winning business in Nigeria, and that Mr. Abubakar would be paid as much as $500,000 in cash.

The F.B.I. affidavit, which was dated Aug. 2, and other documents were made public over the objections of Mr. Jefferson, a Louisiana Democrat who is the target of a wide-ranging corruption investigation. He has denied wrongdoing and has said the information in the court papers would unfairly damage his reputation.

In the affidavit, an F.B.I. agent, Edward S. Cooper, said cellphone records suggested that Mr. Jefferson visited a home owned by Mr. Abubakar and his wife in Potomac, Md., an affluent suburb of Washington, around midnight last July 31 with the intention of delivering money to the Nigerian leader while he was on a visit to the United States. The next day, the F.B.I. said, Mr. Jefferson told a confidential informant that he had delivered "African art" — which the agent described as code for a cash payment — and that Mr. Abubakar "was very pleased."

The documents, which were released by a federal court in Greenbelt, Md., do not show what was seized by F.B.I. in the search of the Maryland home, nor do they show if the Nigerian leader ever received any money from Mr. Jefferson. A separate search of Mr. Jefferson's home in Washington in August turned up $90,000 in cash that, F.B.I. documents suggest, had been intended for the Nigerian leader. A bureau affidavit stated that the money had been hidden by Mr. Jefferson in his home freezer.

The Nigerian Embassy in Washington had no comment Tuesday on the disclosures in the documents about Mr. Abubakar, whose name had emerged previously in news reports about the investigation of Mr. Jefferson. The Associated Press quoted a spokesman for Mr. Abubakar in Abuja, the Nigerian capital, as declining comment Tuesday "until we have seen these reports or allegations." Mr. Jefferson's Congressional office referred questions to his lawyer, who has not returned repeated phone calls seeking comment.

Bush administration officials have been reluctant to speculate publicly about the effect of the investigation of Mr. Jefferson on American relations with Nigeria, which is one of largest exporters of oil to the United States.

Mr. Jefferson, an eight-term House member whose district includes most of New Orleans, has refused to discuss the detailed accusations against him in earlier court filings, including why so much money was in his home freezer.

The documents suggest that Mr. Jefferson was aggressive in seeking to lobby officials in Nigeria and other West African nations to promote business for a small technology company in which his family had a stake. A former top aide and the founder of the technology company have already pleaded guilty to criminal charges.

"With regard to the Nigerian business venture, Jefferson has discussed the making of payments to high-ranking government officials there, including the vice president of Nigeria," Mr. Cooper wrote in the affidavit last August intended to persuade a judge to allow the search of Mr. Abubakar's Maryland home.

"The vice president agreed to help secure the necessary approvals for the participants in the Nigerian business venture" in exchange for "at least 50 percent of the profits," it continued, adding that Mr. Jefferson had also discussed "the payment of a substantial monetary sum" to Mr. Abubakar "in the range of up to $500,000."

© 2022 The New York Times Company

Itopalucky:

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/pfbid0W78Epn3VYq2B7D73hbQiwy7wBkLbfzogSXnZjcHU6qE7dTg16qnGSjZ1a1w2gpU3l/
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Vajose: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2022
Straight up exorcism by Reno.... Challenge with double speak is, people need to know how to master their demons. This is smack-down.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Bullahville: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
Itopalucky:

https://www.facebook.com/111647580740689/posts/pfbid0W78Epn3VYq2B7D73hbQiwy7wBkLbfzogSXnZjcHU6qE7dTg16qnGSjZ1a1w2gpU3l/

Birds of the same feathers... A case of the pot calling the kettle "Black" Shame! How much are they giving these guys to sell their souls if I may ask.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by teepain: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Beautiful and well written piece. I, however, abhor an Atiku Presidency because he supervised the shoddy and corruption riddled privatisation of NEPA and I can clearly see that Reno deliberately excluded that from this missive.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Sunjazy1988: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Idiot writing about another idiot

I don't have time to read that bullshit.
Two controversial people
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by SOFTSKILL: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:

North 2023

Apc is evil.

Osu, what I know is certain is that you will get HBP on Yoruba issues las las

1 Like

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by luizpippo(m): 1:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Jonathan had too many imbeciles around him then, just that Buhari had more so we tend to forget that of GEJ.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by lereinter(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Responding to someone as foolish as ffk
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 1:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
Reno is no better, so i see no point when kettle is calling pot black.
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by NaijaCars4sale: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
FFK never fails to court controversy
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by tamdun: 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Frigga13:

North 2023

Apc is evil.
Werey,the entire SOUTH EAST just betrayed Wike, a governor from a region u claimed to be ur brothers, awon barbarians
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by feedthenation(m): 1:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
---Reno and FFK are two political hawkers---
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Belial06: 1:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Amazing write up. I am still on the fence about Atiku though, let.me.see how he includes the regions which have been ignored by the likes of Tinubu, SS./.SE in his pre campaign agenda .. if he doesn't that well I will join the Atkiu train
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by ponishah: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Spechialone(f): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2022
I never got to watch the movie Jekyll and Hyde...
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by tillaman(m): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Make them Allow Peter Obi please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by NOwazobia: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
I can't just listen to anything this guy has to say, even if it will make me a billionaire... undecided
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by gbemishile: 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Party chairman and presidential aspirant from same region.
Heard there was an agreement that the chairman would step down if the ticket goes to the north
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by mamawa123: 4:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
There’s no difference between FFK and Reno. Both of them are birds of same feathers
Re: “FFK: The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde” By Reno Omokri by Omeizadean(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Spiff20:
Is Gov Bello even a Northerner?

Hmmm wait for it...
Yes he is a northerner. Kogi state is a northern state. Called middle belt or North Central to be precise.
Anymore??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Commissions School Built To Replace Demolished Mushin Primary School / Russian's Interrogation Leads To Nigerian Drug Bust In Phuket, Thailand / 2018: We Won’t Settle For Anything Less Than Deputy Governor ―ekiti Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.