Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. (3897 Views)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / INEC Declares Ifeanyi Okowa Winner Of Delta State Governorship Election / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by paramakina202: 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
FieldMarshall06:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

Are you a spokes person to Ifeanyi Okowa?
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by aribisala0(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
pointblank247:

i was fathered by an igbo dog. Yes, my mama was paid two Hundred Naira by an eboe man so that his dog could sleep with my mother, that is how i was born, but is it fair ? So make una leave me oo. If you love me, just buy me snipper

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by shortIGBOman: 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Igbo will never rule this Country. The earlier you guys accept this, the better for you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Heffalump(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebukamen:

Tinibu is the next to be served the breakfast

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Igbo will never rule this Country. The earlier you guys accept this, the better for you guys.

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Christistruth00: 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
IPOB are eminent reverse Psychology Fraudsters

If Wike had won they would still claim that he won because of them

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Heffalump(m): 1:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebukamen:

Tinibu is the next to be served the breakfast

Amen!

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Capitalpunisher: 1:36pm On Jun 01, 2022
aribisala0:
my confession about my father was from my heart. I stand by it because what the eboes did to my mother was heartbreaking, imaging making her slerp with their dogs just because she was an olosho. Is it fair
Sorry ooo
But snipper won't do you good naa
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by shortIGBOman: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2022

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by aribisala0(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Capitalpunisher:

my confession about my father was from my heart. I stand by it because what the eboes did to my mother was heartbreaking, imaging making her slerp with their dogs just because she was an olosho. Is it fair

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Branzy(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
Okowa and delta is ss. Nugha is playing se
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Capitalpunisher: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's hard to know what motivational speakers told Wike that made him believe he could trash Atiku, an old fox in the game of presidential primaries.
just weed and ogogoro

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by RoxyBrownAutos: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Your subject matter is out of your own ignorance.The people you think are enemies met together in Abia State on Tuesday 31st may 2022. I mean, Wike,Okonwa and Okeziie met in Abia .The party needed a popular candidate to win the election.Atiku is that most popular among all the candidates.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by ChoCho54(f): 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Capitalpunisher:
just weed and ogogoro
I think something stronger.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by BlazinGlory40: 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
babasolution:
Therefore the southeast are scattering everything for the south all because they were denied

Is Okowa a SE governor?
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Kulas: 2:05pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Op said it all. Well captured. SE that has been with PDP since 1998, SW produced OBJ, SS Produced GEJ , SE .Very unfair. Yet Wike want SS to go second time and SE none. WICKEDNESS AND GREEDNESS

The WIKED WIKE has seen the price of being WIKED. Anuofia Wike
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Perfectbeing(m): 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
If is good that you admitted that the Igbos supported the PDP and not the APC. So it won't be right for them the demand Presidency from the APC when they never supported it.
If they want the Presidency, they should ask the PDP to give it to them and leave the party they rejected.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Unzerious: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
Gov. Okowa wasn't Representing the SE Presidential Ambition, he was only Challenging a Familiar Foe. The Battle was more of a fight for the Soul of SS PDP, he was Creating a Pecking Order.

So don't feel Unnecessarily Grateful.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Lionnation: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
I have been saying it that wike is the cause of the failure of the south to produce PDP candidate, if wike had sopported peter Obi, their is no way obi won't win that election with, and other south will follow south to adopt peter Obi, even if zoning didn't work, wike is greedy, I have never seen a people as greedy as an ikwere people,

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Lionnation: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
Perfectbeing:
If is good that you admitted that the Igbos supported the PDP and not the APC. So it won't be right for them the demand Presidency from the APC when they never supported it.
If they want the Presidency, they should ask the PDP to give it to them and leave the party they rejected.
as if you have sense, are now saying they don't belong as Nigerians
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Perfectbeing(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lionnation:
as if you have sense, are now saying they don't belong as Nigerians
I never said that. I only said they should ask for the Presidency from the party they've sacrIficed for and not they hated
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Idiko1: 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
FieldMarshall06:
Thanks to Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa.

Ifeanyi Okowa is the real son of Igbo man. Nyesom Wike is a son of Bini (Edo) man.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Owologbo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
FieldMarshall06:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

You people will just come online with your rubbish filled head and drop whatever crap that comes to your head here.
Since when did parties start zoning their president tickets to a specific geopolitical zone other than the normal south and north?
Stop over rating and fooling yourself with your crap.
If Okowa betrayed him, it can only be because he's eyeing VP.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
angry
Owologbo:

You people will just come online with your rubbish filled head and drop whatever crap that comes to your head here.
Since when did parties start zoning their president tickets to a specific geopolitical zone other than the normal south and north?
Stop over rating and fooling yourself with your crap.
If Okowa betrayed him, it can only be because he's eyeing VP.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 4:26pm On Jun 01, 2022
cheesy
Idiko1:

Ifeanyi Okowa is the real son of Igbo man. Nyesom Wike is a son of Bini (Edo) man.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by sunbreaker: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Righthussle:
That exactly what happened. He wanted to use gra gra to play the south east out. I would have done to Wike more than what Ifeanyi did to him.

South west produced OBJ
South south produced GEJ

Allow south east have the ticket Wike no gree.

Them come teach am political arithmetic
maybe he thinks that SE still pursuing the succession grin grin,therefore they don't need anything from Nigeria again
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by gotnel: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Wike is very pompous and arrogant. He is not a good player of politics.
I believe in him to a certain time, until he started canvassing for delegates votes around the country.
As for his being a betrayal to the aspirations of south eastern people to the throne, he should have rethink his political ambitions and favour the east.
Nothing spoils.
Wike may possibly be a serial visitor to efcc or court room after his tenure in government house.
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:31am On Jun 02, 2022
Let’s be sincere
Igbo people una too get entitlement mentality

Because wike deal with iPob nah be the problem

No south east politician get wike political influence
Very cheap to convinced
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2022
Because of una character
I nor fit vote obi
Because I nor even see Wetin he do as governor

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The North Central Will Vote In 2023 / Gbadebo Labour Candidate For Lagos Governor Election Is A Pure IGBO Not Yoruba / Imagine This:senator Laments Low Birth Rate Among Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.