Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. (3864 Views)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:24am On Jun 01, 2022
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2022
FieldMarshall06:
A fellow SS governor made sure that Nyesom Wike doesn't clinch the PDP ticket. ... This gov is Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta state who worked silently to stop Wike. And Okowa is justified for his action. I will explain why.

Wike has been a PDP man since 1998.
He knows Rotation is in his party's DNA.
He knows that if he and other Southern PDP leaders had insisted on Zoning to the SE, it would have happened. But Nyesom Wike diluted zoning for his own gain.

Nyesom Wike knew it was the turn of the SE, yet he betrayed the SE out of greed and selfishness. Twice, the SE had stood solidly with GEJ, SS & PDP. In fact South Easterners are hated so much by Buhari & APC because they gave support to GEJ, SS & PDP.

Now that the SE should be repaid by the SS, Nyesom Wike wouldn't allow it. And fellow SS Gov. Okowa, wasn't happy about it.

So Wike put his personal ambition ahead of the SE zone. Atiku offered to step down if PDP zoned to the South East. But personal ambition wouldn't allow Wike make that concession. So here we are, the whole South is at risk of political slavery.

Finally Wike talks about betrayal. Let it be known that it was Wike that betrayed the South. He is now acting as if he was in it for South. Which South?? His own part of the South produced the last PDP president; why didn’t he support a candidate from the South that hasn't produced a president before (SE).

Instead he was going round shouting ‘give me pawa’.
The South never adopted Wike as their presidential candidate. Instead, he used Rivers state funds & his grip on the PDP to force himself.

He hijacked PDP in the SE, created confusion which forced Peter Obi out of the party. Wike was very selfish. Some govs of SS worked against you, not against the region. You don’t represent the region. I stand with Gov. Okowa for stopping you.

My advise to Wike is to make amends with his brothers in the Southern PDP whom he offended. And redeem himself by supporting the SE.

Copied from Twitter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks to Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa.

13 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Joezinho: 10:35am On Jun 01, 2022
Lol
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2022
Interesting facts

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2022
cheesy
FieldMarshall06:
Interesting facts

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Righthussle: 11:04am On Jun 01, 2022
That exactly what happened. He wanted to use gra gra to play the south east out. I would have done to Wike more than what Ifeanyi, Emeka and Tambuwal did to him.

Under PDP

South west produced OBJ
South south produced GEJ

Allow south east have the ticket Wike no gree.

Them come do am "the more you look the less you see"

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:05am On Jun 01, 2022
Righthussle:
That exactly what happened. He wanted to use gra gra to play the south east out.

Correct.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by babasolution: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2022
Therefore the southeast are scattering everything for the south all because they were denied

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
babasolution:
Therefore the southeast are scattering everything for the south all because they were denied

Is Okowa from SE. Pls don't quote me again.

7 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:45am On Jun 01, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by mainkendo: 11:46am On Jun 01, 2022
Too great greed and there won't be unity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 11:56am On Jun 01, 2022
mainkendo:
Too great greed and there won't be unity

Very sad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by ebukamen(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2022
babasolution:

Tinibu is the next to be served the breakfast

7 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
ebukamen:

Tinibu is the next to be served the breakfast

True

4 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Bragalane: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
I love this submission but I don't want to hear you Igbo father wail when a southern of Igbo extraction is close to power n another SS pull a smart move like Okowa did. I know wan de here de betray your Igbo papa because tit for tat / slash 2 can play the game is allowed O.

FieldMarshall06:

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by nairaman66(m): 12:21pm On Jun 01, 2022
I think Wike problems started when he booted Secondus out, then went ahead insulting Peter Obi on a daily basis! After doing all these, he was expecting to win the party primaries with which delegates?

He was the one who betrayed the SS!

6 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
nairaman66:
I think Wike problems started when he booted Secondus out, then went ahead insulting Peter Obi on a daily basis! After doing all these, he was expecting to win the party primaries with which delegates?

He was the one who betrayed the SS!

Yes...

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by ChoCho54(f): 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
It's hard to know what motivational speakers told Wike that made him believe he could trash Atiku, an old fox in the game of presidential primaries.

3 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by aribisala0(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
Yes we know that Putin invaded Ukraine because of injustice against Eboes
Very narcissistic and insecure folk

6 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
It's hard to know what motivational speakers told Wike that made him believe he could trash Atiku, an old fox in the game of presidential primaries.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by FieldMarshall06(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
aribisala0:
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by flamingREED(m): 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
Trifle with Igbos at your own peril.

– I'm still Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by pointblank247(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
aribisala0:
soon the word "igbos" will choke you to death, empty vessel

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by pointblank247(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Nice one OP
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by aribisala0(m): 1:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
pointblank247:
soon the word "Eboes" will choke my mother to death, empty vessel
Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by Vulturereloaded: 1:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Okowa stands for justice. He is rooting for peter obi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa Crippled Nyesom Wike. by pointblank247(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2022
aribisala0:
Hmmm, do you know why i hate the eboes, i was fathered by an igbo dog. Yes, my mama was paid two Hundred Naira by an eboe man so that his dog could sleep with my mother, that is how i was born, but is it fair ? So make una leave me oo. If you love me, just buy me snipper
Pelee

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Way Buhari Is Looking At Osinbajo. PHOTOS / Pastor Adeboye Should Learn From Pastor Enenche / Buhari's Aide, Bashir Ahmad Reacts As Bola Tinubu And Wike Meets Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.