Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? - Phones (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? (53035 Views)

I Need Sites To Download Films Apart From Netflix / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Befulfilled(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2022
ilemona4u:

Do you have your original ( coloured) national ID, voter's card or passport, i could put you through someone that could help you.. I am a newbie as well and my mentor is well established on Upwork. If you have any of these documents, all you have to do is buy fake eviews which would be added to your upwork profile, The reviews would serve as your job experiences and a client is 10 times likely to higher a freelancer with "evidences" of past work than a freelancer with no job experience, just like in the case of an employer physical world. Without this reviews, you could spend more than four months without getting a single job as clients would continue to ignore you. But with well-doctored reviews, you could get a job of up to 300 dollars or more on your first proposal .

I have the voter's card and I am very interested in this.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Befulfilled(f): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2022
Cousin9999:
You can get every textbook used in any Harvard class, and it costs nothing. You can watch university lectures from tons of universities, also costs nothing. There are tons of tutorials on every subject, which are also free.

You can sign up for remote job sites (free), and do random skilled/unskilled clerical work. There's tons of free guides on doing it, and free study resources for improving your skills and marketability.

You can start a business with no money, no stock, no employees, no equipment, no advertising, no office, and no website. There's tons of free information that explains how.

Make una dey try drop useful links when making this kind of post.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by oguns222: 10:42am On Jun 04, 2022
Dfxmoney:
1)The market is random, but repeats itself. That's why you need a strategy to be profitable.
2) binary is not the same as forex.
3) binary is not a market. It is like a bet9ja where you say a team will win or not.

Oga, binary is not like bet9ja.

I use Forex signals to trade binary options
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by oguns222: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2022
Unclesamo:

FOREX is an elderstateman to BET9JA...

It's unpredictable... Don't let them decive you with patterns and signals.

ALL NAH GUESS WORK, ALL NAH SCAM.

Lie. Forex is predictable many times. You only need to know how to trade
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by WhiteRuler: 11:35am On Jun 04, 2022
FlatEarthGuy20:
When you download clickworker,there are other jobs on your dashboard but specifically look for 'uhrs'
Now uhrs is owned by Microsoft, clickworker is just a vendor that gIves u access to work and pays you weekly after work done. You will do a test and pass before access to uhrs. Follow the guideline. You will also need a specific Microsoft Outlook email to be given access..you'll also need to open an online payoneer account where your weekly payment will be sent. Then you can transfer to bank

Hello, how do I contact you?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by xamster(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2022
basitayoola7:

Please,can l hit you up too
Please drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by ilemona4u: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2022
Befulfilled:

I have the voter's card and I am very interested in this.
WhatsApp me 08148680882
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by mular(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2022
Just teach people how to make money and u will make money from them
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Delaw135: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later
Am living testimony of forex.
I set up my daily target of $50.

I will teach u 4 free, provide u with demo account to trade on ...

Mind u .... l said l will teach u 4 free....
Bros pls I'm interested in learning forex too,, pls I will be glad if u can teach me too

If l collect a dime from u come back to nairaland.com to cast me
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Delaw135: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later

Bros pls I'm interested in learning forex too,, pls I will be glad if u can teach me too
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Maigidaane: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2022
ilemona4u:

Do you have your original ( coloured) national ID, voter's card or passport, i could put you through someone that could help you.. I am a newbie as well and my mentor is well established on Upwork. If you have any of these documents, all you have to do is buy fake eviews which would be added to your upwork profile, The reviews would serve as your job experiences and a client is 10 times likely to higher a freelancer with "evidences" of past work than a freelancer with no job experience, just like in the case of an employer physical world. Without this reviews, you could spend more than four months without getting a single job as clients would continue to ignore you. But with well-doctored reviews, you could get a job of up to 300 dollars or more on your first proposal .

Hh
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by MostImportant(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2022
ilemona4u:

How do I contact you please?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Quantized92(m): 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2022
Check my signature
basitayoola7:

Your WhatsApp number
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by ilemona4u: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
MostImportant:

How do I contact you please?
WhatsApp 08148680882
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Befulfilled(f): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2022
millionboi:
now you don't have anything is the best time for you to be married.

Who go even gree marry am sef?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Aybee92(m): 7:10am On Jun 05, 2022
Befulfilled:

This number is not on WhatsApp. Can I have the one on WhatsApp please?
It is sir
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2022
Send me an email on Flatearthguy20@gmail.com.
WhiteRuler:

Hello, greetings to you. I'm very much interested in this. Can I have a little more insight on this? I will appreciate.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by FlatEarthGuy20(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yes. Laptop is good
Emeraldfynest:
How far boss, good afternoon. Can I do this on my laptop, I don't have a good phone to run it.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Realboygenius(m): 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
You can learn and trade crypto currency on Yellowcard. The tutorials are simple and the interface is easy to navigate.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by ThaThinka: 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later

Sensei, I am sending you a PM!
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by ThaThinka: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2022
millionboi:
now you don't have anything is the best time for you to be married.

You're right! But where will he find a lady that would marry him?
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Hismasterpiece(m): 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
princeemmma:
If you know do yahoo yahoo, you fit do any of these

gmail gmail
outlook outlook
hotmail hotmail
Play game
Watch film

grin grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Chilex26(m): 11:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Flipmac:

What is hard about affiliate marketing that you want to charge a training fee?.
I doubt if you make any money from affiliate marketing. Typical Nigerian greed.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by millionboi(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2022
Starhearts:

I will teach u Forex...
U won't regret it later

how can I reach you
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by HardMirror(m): 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2022
FireUpNow:
You just helped me by directing me to youtube,, thank you and God bless you
thank god. research and learn. you may have to watch 20 videos 50 videos i dont know. everyone learns differently. i am a fast learner. try and learn and focus on one single niche. if you want do graphics, focus on those that would put you through on graphics. i wish i can help but there is no point. people ask too many stupid questions and i dont have the patience to be answering any questions
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by FireUpNow(m): 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
HardMirror:
thank god. research and learn. you may have to watch 20 videos 50 videos i dont know. everyone learns differently. i am a fast learner. try and learn and focus on one single niche. if you want do graphics, focus on those that would put you through on graphics. i wish i can help but there is no point. people ask too many stupid questions and i dont have the patience to be answering any questions

I know some level of graphics using Corel draw, paint. So I wasn't looking for somebody to teach me graphics so to say, what I asked was how to go about the upwork thing like making your profile for people to get in touch. That was what I asked before you said I should stop asking that I was lazy. I am a fast learner too. I can do some great graphics with Corel draw
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by HardMirror(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
FireUpNow:

I know some level of graphics using Corel draw, paint. So I wasn't looking for somebody to teach me graphics so to say, what I asked was how to go about the upwork thing like making your profile for people to get in touch. That was what I asked before you said I should stop asking that I was lazy. I am a fast learner too. I can do some great graphics with Corel draw
i was talking about successful freelancers that would put you through in your niche, eg graphics. before you rush and look for money on upwork, make sure you are actually good at what you do and have enough samples to prove yo are good, else forget about it.
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by FireUpNow(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
HardMirror:
i was talking about successful freelancers that would put you through in your niche, eg graphics. before you rush and look for money on upwork, make sure you are actually good at what you do and have enough samples to prove yo are good, else forget about it.

Generally I am not in rush to make money. I beat my chest about what I can do with Corel draw but there is room for learning more. I welcome learning and getting more knowledge. I will still watch videos on YouTube
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by Cyril009(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Cousin9999:
You can get every textbook used in any Harvard class, and it costs nothing. You can watch university lectures from tons of universities, also costs nothing. There are tons of tutorials on every subject, which are also free.

You can sign up for remote job sites (free), and do random skilled/unskilled clerical work. There's tons of free guides on doing it, and free study resources for improving your skills and marketability.

You can start a business with no money, no stock, no employees, no equipment, no advertising, no office, and no website. There's tons of free information that explains how.

Good day do you have any remote job sites you recommend the one I tried don't accept Nigerians
Re: Apart From Yahoo, What Can I Do With My Phone And Earn A Living? by ManyThanks: 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
HardMirror:
some freelancers are making more money than yahoo boys. I know a girl that made about 8 million naira just last month from upwork. But she worked hard to get to that level. Funny thing is yahoo boys probably work harder than her but they are just not ready for honest work. You can make a lot from freelancing
do you know her niche on upwork?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (21) (Reply)

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.