Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available (52990 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Suntemi(m): 5:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is the news you’ve been waiting for! I am thrilled to tell you that we are about to officially resume our rollout of BBM for Android and iPhone customers around the globe!* In the next few hours, people will start seeing BBM in Google Play, the App Store and in select Samsung App Stores – where it will be free to download.

The demand for BBM on Android and BBM on iPhone continues to be amazing. About six million people signed up for information about BBM at BBM.com. As you know, in just seven hours, about one million Android users were using the unreleased version of BBM for Android. What you don’t know is that more than one million people have found creative ways to “side load” BBM on their iPhone. This is incredible.

To help manage this unprecedented pent up demand for BBM, we are implementing a simple line-up system to ensure a smooth roll out. Here’s how it is going to work…

BBM Roll Out Details:

Download BBM – the easiest way is to visit BBM.com from your Android or iPhone browser*
Once you install the app, open it, and enter your email address to hold your spot in line
We will email you as soon as you reach the front of the line and can start using BBM

If you are among the millions that took the time to sign up at BBM.com, you can start using BBM immediately without waiting in line.* If you didn’t sign up in advance, don’t worry – we are focused on moving millions of customers through the line as fast as possible.

Our team of developers and engineers has been working around the clock to bring you BBM – and make some upgrades while we’re at it – and some incredible work has been done. I look forward to sharing more of this with you here, on Inside BlackBerry, soon.

For updates on how quickly the line is moving you can follow @BBM on Twitter. I will be back tomorrow with another post to provide you with an update on the line-up and to share more detail about the work the team has done over the last several weeks.

Lastly, thank you for your patience. We know you’re excited (we are too!) and we look forward to having you join us on BBM.

*Samsung customers in Sub-Sahara Africa can download BBM today from the Samsung Apps store. iPhone and other Android users in Africa will be able to download the app in three days’ time.

Source: http://blogs.blackberry.com/2013/10/bbm-android-iphone-launch/?CPID=SOC_C_NA_Other1382366770

Update: BBM is now available on Samsung Store and New Zealand App Store.

Update 2: Click here if you have a US Apple ID to download BBM https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bbm/
id690046600?mt=8

Update 3: Now available in the UK App Store.

Update 4: BBM is now available in Nigerian App Store.

Update 5: BlackBerry ends BBM waitlist, opens it up to all iPhone and Android users

-----

BBM: 768DED33 twitter: @Suntemitech

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Tolexander: 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ope o!

Oga sunday, will the BBM application work on my samsung phones below?

8 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by physise(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
ok
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by KirkoBlack: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hmm.. Then let's wait few more hours y'all..! Not that I care tho
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by twaintoy(f): 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Another endless waiting...... we dey wait am sha!

2 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Suntemi(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: Ope o!

haa, well, they say impossibility is nothing
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by cjudy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by kingsilly(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tolexander: Ope o!

Guy u yeye gan

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
this bbm saga, has many things in common with d ASUU saga..

THEY ARE BOTH UNSTABLE...

3 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by timpaker(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
They better don't play with me oooo. I aint gonna keep up while others sleep just cuz i wanna have it first....
if them like make dem spend two months before releasing it. na dem sabi
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Edunwa302(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
BBM CEO.... if u want 2 shoot, shoot dont talk...........

3 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Suntemi(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
It's available on the App Store and Samusng store now
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by timpaker(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
its out ooo. I just downloaded from Samsung App cheesy

Now i will start carrying Phone charger too like most blackberry users embarassed

4 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by twaintoy(f): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
Chei!!!! This thing go dey suck data dry ooo. Will download it tomorow.
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by SmartCount(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
sun_temi: It's available on the App Store and Samusng store now

Which one is d real one? B'cos I've checked and seen two different BBM Apps. Please someone should paste the link of the genuine BBM app for Android
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
Downloaded cool

2 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by timpaker(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2013

If you use a samsung galaxy you can download it straight from Samsung App the size is about 12mb
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by timpaker(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
adaobi123: Downloaded cool

At last! Its worth the wait huh?
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
adaobi123: Downloaded cool
pics or it didnt happn..lol..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: pics or it didnt happn..lol..

grin grin

Its saying this so far o !

timpaker:

At last! Its worth the wait huh?

I don't know yet. Lol
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by physise(m): 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2013

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2013
adaobi123:

I don't know yet. Lol
congratz gurl...

apparently u will be pinging in no time..

for d page tht is displaying,it means u have to set up a bbm account.. but if u did create an account with d previous leak, u are good to go... but if not.. it means u gotta join the line up..
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by timpaker(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2013
adaobi123:

I don't know yet. Lol

Mine did show the same screen too. I believe why Physise own is like that is cuz he didn't sign up in dia site (bbm.com)
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
physise:
gotten bro.

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: congratz gurl...

apparently u will be pinging in no time..

for d page tht is displaying,it means u have to set up a bbm account.. but if u did create an account with d previous leak, u are good to go... but if not.. it means u gotta join the line up..

Lol. I didn't have an account with the leak. I'm blessed with patience. grin grin
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Lol. I didn't have an account with the leak. I'm blessed with patience. grin grin
then the fattest bone will be yours..grin
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by elrony(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Lmao hehehe blackberry now owns a petrol station,y'all should stand in the queue and wait till its ur turn!! grin cheesy

Please no fighting!!! cool cheesy wink

*thank Jah for jailbreak...in crack I trust*

#teamiOS

3 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by omoalajah(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Team Tecno..... Friday things.. Pls lets be patient oo. I no wan hear say dem block am again because of one yeye leak oo grin grin Some people don dey ask for yeye apk.. U na no fit wait abi Pinging lori tecno joor oo. BB for sale.... wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
wey jeffy oo..

been waiting forever for bbm..

now wey e don show..he is no where to be found...
Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by donmatin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
all I can say is market dun fall press UK used bb.from 19k to 5k

1 Like

Re: BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available by shogz89: 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls can people with d HTC phone download it now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.