Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates (26336 Views)

Umar Dikko Rada Joins Tinubu In Ogun State To Meet Delegates / APC Primary: Tinubu's Chances At Risk Over Exclusion Of Statutory Delegates / APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Asaba, To Meet Delta State Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by OderaOdesigo: 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
This 1 is like "look at this two faced hopeless druggie. Come win na make I see. Idiot"

grin

IPOB/UGM miscreant identified. You’ll just die in vain from hatred and your body parts will be given to dogs to eat.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by chrizzyace: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:
Where's sowore and other young aspirants from other parties?

Why is no one talking about them?

Peter Obi is the man of the people right now..:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by gift2xl: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Waste of time
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by SOFTSKILL: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
BuhariNaWah:
Wow I almost read: "Tinubu lands in jail"

I wish all our past and present looters can all rot in jail.
Thìefnubu looted and is still looting not just Lagos, but almost the entire South-west

Osu comment from the erosion ravaged Afghanieastern land of pussy slicing cannibals. Tinubu matter will give you HBP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by SOFTSKILL: 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2022
chrizzyace:

Peter Obi is the man of the people right now..:

God forbid! City boy direct

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Magabush1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
A man that 12 governors out of 22 apc governors personally signed his form is a failure. Like una nor Sabi tinubu, you think say na your village kingship he wan contest. That man is a moving tsunami that can't be stopped
AsawanaDgreat:
You have failed already Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by laughitall(m): 3:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
Lol running from pillar to post. No one gives a fvck about you expect your urchins.
This man don run round Nigeria pass any other person. If he lose this primaries eh na die straight because to him, he would be useless living.
he can’t lose the presidential election

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by nijanigga: 3:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
Lol running from pillar to post. No one gives a fvck about you expect your urchins.
This man don run round Nigeria pass any other person. If he lose this primaries eh na die straight because to him, he would be useless living.
He will move to SDP.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by striker07(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
osinbajo has visited all states in nigeria ,tinubu ,osinbajo and amaechi are the serious contenders

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by seunjungle1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
You can never see them. Just look at the man they call old man, how he has been working hugely to see that he become a flag bearer. This is just a party primary election that this so called old man is moving around the nation tirelessly.... The man really fit in for the job.
He has money that can work around for him, but he still prefers to do the work himself
He has men around the nation that can do the job for him, yet he prefers to go for it by himself.
An adage says in my language that " a ki nfi ise igbonse ran omo".

The evil Mr President and its evil cohorts evil plans to stop this man will not prevail Insha Allah

God1000:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Excellentmind: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
AnonPoet:
#AsiwajuInCrossRivers

The real party man and one that can win next presidential election for APC has taken his nationwide consultations to Cross Rivers State ahead of the parth primary next week Monday.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ticks all the boxes in President Muhammadu Buhari's address to APC Governors yesterday.

The 'City Boy' has a plan to transform Nigeria

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023

Afterthought landing, running from pillar to post won't help him. He doesn't possess the character to be a president, in fact he is a criminal. His supporters should get ready for a resounding shock of their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by pennywys(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2022
If this plane crash now Nigeria problem will be lesser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by smsinnigeria(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2022
Because of the conditions list out by Buhari the old fool now remembered cross river state thereafter he will be heading to Imo or Eboyi just to show Mr president that he can go to any part of the country and be welcomed. Before now he only focus on the north alone . Shame to the self anointed wise man from the West.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Godispeace: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2022
Those hungry Huzzlers all their Endsars , revolution or no to bad governance na format to cash out bros
God1000:

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by luluman: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2022
AnonPoet:
#AsiwajuInCrossRivers

The real party man and one that can win next presidential election for APC has taken his nationwide consultations to Cross Rivers State ahead of the parth primary next week Monday.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu ticks all the boxes in President Muhammadu Buhari's address to APC Governors yesterday.

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
Buhari said the person must be accepted by all regions, we all know that your Tinubu is not accepted in South Easth so go siddon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good day to you all my fellow Nairalander. How has been your day?
Please, I appeal to everyone that read this message, I cannot keep this to myself anymore.
I really need financial help at the moment, I am married with a 4year old kid everything has just been wonderful not to say hash for me. I can't remember the last time we ate good food, we have been sustaining on junks since there is no money to buy LPG Gas for a while, no food stuff, no cloth, owing 2 years house rent amount to 240k all I have is lots of debt to settle, child school fee remain 10k to balance. I am tired of the whole thing, is it a crime to come to this world, it's my wife that has been catering for the family and now she could no longer be.
Please, help save our soul. These are my aza & phone number. Please help me with something. God will bless you.

1110004150 Heritage Bank
2081098660 Zenith Bank
Name: O. R. E
0809 484 0377
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by xynerise: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
You mean to bribe them?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by anjowaka510(m): 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr141:
I trust my Akwa ibomites to collect his bullion van with open arms, chop and clean mouth.
As popular and powerful as Akpabio, he was dealt with seriously let alone the iragbiji born criminal and drug connoisseur after Pablo Escobar a.k.a Lagos City Boy Landlord.
After the primaries, Tinubu will relocate together with his miserable urchins and pathetic misecrants to Iragbiji retirement home for the old and my dear Lagos State will be freed from slavery.

Abasi Mbok,
Akwa Ibom Ayaya!
See this one, for your mind akpabio is more popular and powerful than Tinubu? It is high time you changed what you smoke.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by tunapawizzy: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ds man still blessing delegates with dollars.....oga patapata say na Im go pick...sanwoolu no tell am outcome of d meeting
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
God1000:

because they have not done anything of note. They have no party structure nor finance to make an impact on the national scale. They are jokers who should not be taken serious . Their parties have not one a single post like councillor or local government chairman but they want to win presidency lmao
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by InvertedHammer: 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
/
I can't wait for the APC Primaries to be over.

Many got played (like Wike) and some succeeded (like Atiku, Obi).

It is all about money. I believe Wike would have had a better use of the N30billion he wasted based on false promises by sycophants and political jobbers.

/

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by ufuosman(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
Delegates dey wait for d day make dem cash out
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by yusufmurry: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Only Election that you will see visit South.

You no go rule this country. Including Atiku
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by BigYash: 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
DamianX:
This 1 is like "look at this two faced hopeless druggie. Come win na make I see. Idiot"

grin
Tinubu eyes go soon clear.. If he was wise,he for learn from Wikes's misfortune. United North.... Divided West.. How he wan take win?
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by Nyne: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man is still wasting his time

E go shock you.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by okorogodwin4(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
Tinnubu is now a comedian
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by excel101(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
The South Easterners are waiting for him, and hope he comes along with Joe Igbokwe.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by kingyakos: 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
Calabar people make una collect for ghana must go then chase the Babylonian away
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by kophy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2022
AnonPoet:
#AsiwajuInCrossRivers

#BAT2023 #Tinubu2023
Against all odds, he is consulting widely.
Re: APC Presidential Primary: Tinubu Lands In Cross Rivers, To Meet Delegates by ThEGodFaThEr141: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
anjowaka510:

See this one, for your mind akpabio is more popular and powerful than Tinubu? It is high time you changed what you smoke.
See this Unam Ekot! So Tinubu is more popular than Goodswill Akpabio in Akwa Ibom state, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea / Cross River Workers Unhappy With May Salary Advance / FG Meets NLC On Petrol Subsidy Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.