Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality (23598 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election / Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / ₦96 Billion Fraud: Supreme Court Judgment Vindicates Me – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by Nongovernmental: 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:
As if Wike will read all these their report.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by Nongovernmental: 10:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Nongovernmental:

Lol

Business Solutions:

Two Important Questions and Purposes of The Thread:

1) What Businesses Can 5,000 Naira Do To Yield Good Daily Profits in Nigeria ?

2) What Businesses Can 5,000 Naira Do To Yield Good Daily Profits in Your Location in Nigeria ?

Also See Our Twin Thread on The Investment Section ?

The 5,000 Naira People's Investment Scheme with The Poverty Alleviation Coin (PAC):

https://www.nairaland.com/7156512/what-businesses-5000-naira-yield#113373345

Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by AmazingELixir: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The court clearly said that the Judicial enquiry is not a trial of Amaechi. So how can they prosecute?

Don't get confused bruv...the major reason for the supreme court ruling is to establish that the Rivers state government can go ahead to criminally prosecute Ameachi ...which was why Ameachi went to court ab_intio to stop the process...he lost the case in the High court, Appeal court and now supreme courts.

As we speak the Rivers state government is preparing her legal team to formally charge Amaechi, so you know he will be charged for both the dubious sale of state assets to his cronies ( particularly Dele Cole of Sahara ), the white elephant Monorail contract and the $38M phantom justice karibe white hospital.
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Don't get confused bruv...the major reason for the supreme court ruling is to establish that the Rivers state government can go ahead to criminally prosecute Ameachi ...which was why Ameachi went to court ab_intio to stop the process...he lost the case in the High court, Appeal court and now supreme courts.

As we speak the Rivers state government is preparing her legal team to formally charge Amaechi, so you know he will be charged for both the dubious sale of state assets to his cronies ( particularly Dele Cole of Sahara ), the white elephant Monorail contract and the $38M phantom justice karibe white hospital.

You are so wrong here.

The only reason the Court ruled against Amaechi is because they believe it is an inquiry progress. Channeling towards prosecution awakens Amaechi's point that it is a which hunt process.
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:

You can skim through this to have an idea of Amaechi's defence. It is clear a lot of the motives of the inquiry team where spurred by evil intentions of Wike.

https://www.nairaland.com/2543593/again-rotimi-amaechi-spotlight#37208128
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by basadenet: 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nigerians are less concern about any publicity stunts, what concern us is, Ameachi must appear before the commission of enquiry set up by Gov. Wike.
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by AmazingELixir: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You can skim through this to have an idea of Amaechi's defence. It is clear a lot of the motives of the inquiry team where spurred by evil intentions of Wike.

https://www.nairaland.com/2543593/again-rotimi-amaechi-spotlight#37208128

I don't base my assessment on sentiment or some persons biased opinion he should go to court to clear his name instead of trying to subvert it through extraneous means.
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:

I don't base my assessment on sentiment or some persons biased opinion he should go to court to clear his name instead of trying to subvert it through extraneous means.

Amaechi is not charged to court. Read that article and get facts. If you are arguing against facts, then that is being biased and sentimental.
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by AmazingELixir: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Amaechi is not charged to court. Read that article and get facts. If you are arguing against facts, then that is being biased and sentimental.

And where in my post did I mention Amaechi was charged to court..?
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
AmazingELixir:

And where in my post did I mention Amaechi was charged to court..?

Why did you say Amaechi should go to court?

AmazingELixir:

Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by AmazingELixir: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Why did you say Amaechi should go to court?

Youngman I hope comprehension isn't a problem for you..if you peruse my earlier post I specifically stated that the Rivers state government is preparing her legal team to criminal prosecute the case, it is on that premise I made the statement which you just quoted out of context...please don't get things twisted.

You should know that Amaechi approaching the court in the first place is to stop any kind of trial against him which the supreme squashed unanimously, all 7 judges that is.
Re: ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2022
AmazingELixir:

Youngman I hope comprehension isn't a problem for you..if you peruse my earlier post I specifically stated that the Rivers state government is preparing her legal team to criminal prosecute the case, it is on that premise I made the statement which you just quoted out of context...please don't get things twisted.

You should know that Amaechi approaching the court in the first place is to stop any kind of trial against him which the supreme squashed unanimously, all 7 judges that is.

So you are saying Amaechi should go and defend himself in an imaginary court. Please, when there is a court case, you can tell Amaechi to go and defend himself. Until then, it is pure imaginary.

Finito.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East Governors, NASS Members Shun Igbo Day / Senate To Override President Buhari’s Veto On Two Bills / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.