Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote (12582 Views)

Joe Biden Gives A Pen To George Floyd's Daughter After Historic Executive Order / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Australian Senate Passes Same-sex Marriage Bill In Historic Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by nomenclature(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Putin just opened every country eyes that to join EU is their biggest achievement for their security. And also showed the world that his armies are nothing to be fear. His only weapon he relied on is atomic bomb and if he drop one atomic, he won't wake following day to drop another before they will end him. U cant be a threat to the whole world.
When I see the comments of africans on this platform, I realize why africa was so easy to colonise ,so easy to give a new language ,so easy to let them abandon their gods and call them evil and worship white man's God. This are thesame people that the west put chains on their forefathers. These are thesame people that the west impoverished their land .
Only those that understand int politics and history will know that what is at play is balancing on power . Power concentrated on the west is highly abused.
This same people won't ask what happened to africa great leader gadaffi.
Thomas Sankara and other great African leaders .who sanctioned usa for destroying libya,syria,afghanistan,yemen?
BLACK PEOPLE WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE ?
British petroleum is in charge of una oil ,when una go get sense ?
Oil price is up but your country is not benefiting because they still import oil ,when una go get sense?
You que everyday, fast and pray just to get a visa to this same west that used your money and sweat to develop themselves ,when una go get sense?
This people don't want to see you develop ,they want you to always beg for handouts.
They are upset because there is balance of power now because before if you need a loan,it's either IMF or other western lenders ,but now you can easily get from China and they will do projects for you . The west don't like it.
Africa is getting fast trains all thanks to China, the west still hate it .
If them push you ,you run to China and Russia, this is what they are trying to fight ,they want to be the sole controller of everything .
Usa refused to sell amunitions to nigeria to fight boko haram,nigeria went to buy from Pakistan and Russia.......if Russia and China is down ,who will you run to black people ?
WHEN UNA GO EVRR GET SENSE

Ukraine had a good leader and he was dethroned by usa and nato and installed a puppet .
Check how the war started right from 2014.
Ukraine and Russia lived in peace for so long until usa put hand and cause war .
When una go understand that usa and the west are warmonger.they don't like peace .
They name democracy is a hoax.
There is no democracy in the usa .
Ozil was chased out of arsenal because he supported uigur Muslims, they told him Not to mix politics and sports. But today uefa,fifa and the rest are mixing politics and sports. Removed Russia from uefa and fifa .
Now who removed usa from fifa after destroying libya?
Till today they are still arming Congolese to kill themselves while the west steals their resources .
WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE AFRICANS ?

ASK YOURSELF,WHY IS USA ALWAYS INVOLVED ANYWHERE THERE IS MISCHIEF IN THE WORLD ?

3 Likes

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You actually sound more brainwashed grin grin

I gave facts, why are Europeans always quiet when when NATO invade sovereign countries? Before you call me brainwashed give me facts.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by brightalo1010: 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
ElijahIme1992:
Looooooooooool you western puppets are funny o... U go use one mouth talk say Russian military is overrated say Dem dey looose for Ukraine but countries dey go join alliances to defend themselves... So my question to you block heads which one we go believe, say Russia na force to be reckoned with or na overhyped country.. if Russia na overhyped country as una talk, why the whole Europe dey join alliance to defend their land? According to u western puppets Russia is loosing in Ukraine na so their military no fit fight... Anybody wey say him don chop belleful make him enter the war for Ukraine. looooooooooool

My question to you is why is that Russia don't want some countries not to join Nato?
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by obedience4(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

All the people above me are brainwashed BOTs . When NATO and are Allies destroys sovereign countries these European leaders see it as nothing. One thing is assured NATO cannot dare Russia las las everybody go collect. China, India, Northkorea , Iran and Russia alliance is balanced. The western Bias is sickening. When Russia make alliance with China its a threat to the world but when NATO admits new members it’s Win to democracy.
so china and india are in an alliance? Lol read about the india china relations. India is the usa key ally in the indo_pacific region to counter china. These countries u mention they are no sign aggreement to come to each other aid when one is attack. They are just countries which share some basic intrest
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2022
TemTweaks:
Another blow to putin

No. It's not.
It's more of a face saving move by Denmark. They were trying to go it alone, staying neutral and all thinking themselves bigger than they are. They later realised that there's power in numbers but would have to beg EU cap in hand to join. However an opportunity just presented itself and EU will do less shakara for them now as they all think foolishly like you that they are doing something to Putin by this.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Oluwomonext212(m): 8:50am On Jun 02, 2022
That lady get yansh... Pretty Oyinbo woman
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by nsiba: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2022
Horokrox:
The only arsehole and RETARDED Zombie I see is you undecided

Pri-ck
Ukraine is just starting with you miserable lot
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 8:57am On Jun 02, 2022
obedience4:
so china and india are in an alliance? Lol read about the india china relations. India is the usa key ally in the indo_pacific region to counter china. These countries u mention they are no sign aggreement to come to each other aid when one is attack. They are just countries which share some basic intrest

They’ve not signed any pact but they’re allies. Just like NATO to Ukraine . Ukraine is neither a part of NATO or EU . I don’t really understand what you’re trying to say. Are these countries not allies or not ? These countries I made mention have been working together economically and they defend each other in the UN just like NATO and EU do to Ukraine. undecided
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by almarthins(m): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

All the people above me are brainwashed BOTs . When NATO and are Allies destroys sovereign countries these European leaders see it as nothing. One thing is assured NATO cannot dare Russia las las everybody go collect. China, India, Northkorea , Iran and Russia alliance is balanced. The western Bias is sickening. When Russia make alliance with China its a threat to the world but when NATO admits new members it’s Win to democracy.

Some times I wonder if any of u ever realize that absolute power can corrupt a man absolutely. Which of this powers don't used propaganda using TV? Even Russia TV. Na only CNN ?
Russia today TV wey go give one sided reported and they re anti west. Press TV - Iranian English TV is also the same. So don't come here and be saying CNN this, CNN that. Don't forget, He who pays the Piper dictate the tune. Abi make I add North Korean TV join am, make u rest.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by 467akinlabi: 9:02am On Jun 02, 2022
Fear the US foreign policy, this United States is far away ahead of any country in terms of strategy, US and UK world power is not shifting from them soonFear the US foreign policy, this United States is far away ahead of any country in terms of strategy, US and UK world power is not shifting from them soon...
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by joyandfaith: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re pro west no doubts you try by all means to make Russia look inferior. Russia is a major figure in the USSR that’s why they call them mother Russia. Do you know some parts of Ukraine belongs to Poland and Hungary? Russia still Gifted part of their lands to Ukraine as sent off . Some people regard Ukraine as an imaginary country created by Russia all these lands Ukraine got from Poland and Hungary is as a result of Russia . Ukraine stands today because of Russia .
You don't even know meaning of morher Russia. Shame on pro-eastern element.
How can you you give me what you forcefully collected from me? You just return stolen things.
That is history of donbas and crimea.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2022
joyandfaith:

You don't even know meaning of morher Russia. Shame on pro-eastern element.
How can you you give me what you forcefully collected from me? You just return stolen things.
That is history of donbas and crimea.

Please give me facts.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by TobiAbuja: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2022
This post is confusing people. Denmark after already members of NATO, this is something different.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 10:04am On Jun 02, 2022
Earlystar698:
Fear the US foreign policy, this United States is far away ahead of any country in terms of strategy, US and UK world power is not shifting from them soon

They don’t run out of strategy. Can u believe the US drafted a strategy for WW3 immediately after WW2? And they review this strategy every year since that day till date to match the tech and fighting pattern of today
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 10:05am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

Story for the gods of your village
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by uunwanaobong3: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
orisa37:
Any thing done to support Western Europe SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS IS GOOD.
All these militarization is certainly not good for Europe, Europe economy is becoming more militarized while employment and standard of living is drastically reducing..... Europe is becoming a dumping ground for all sorts of destructive weapons, with weak liberal leaders putting the interest of EU above their national interest, it is only a matter of time before massive protest and war broke out all over Europe.
I think Europe is gradually destroying herself.
They are all doing this to hurt russia but russia is not interested in what they are doing, russia is only interested in Ukraine, their ancestral land.
In terms, of trade and economy, russia is more or less trading with Asia, Africa, and south America, russia goods are highly demanded around the world, so they lack no buyers, after this war European standard of living will never be the same.
If russia want to go to war with America and Europe, believe me, they would not spent their precious time on conventional weapon, it will be nuclear war and nobody will win. So Europe are just wasting their time with more weapons and military cooperations, and they are sacrificing their national independent, economy and state secret to America through NATO and EU for false protection.
Europe is really destroying herself through weak leadership fro America gains.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

Story for the gods of your village

When you’ve nothing to say you come up with excuses without facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Russia have done that in past through their democratic elected president that was oust out.

Western media tagged him Putin puppet
because he decides to deal with Russia .
Anyone the west can’t control his either a puppet or a tyrant . Whenever you hear the west address any leader of a nation like that take a good look you’ll see what I’m telling you is fact.

Then Russia needs to learn international politics 101 and stop being dull like the unattractive bully in class. Now Russia is at the Mercy of China.
y'all chanting mother Russia mother Russia should be chanting mother China mother China, because that's the real mother and father of Russia and y'all.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

When you’ve nothing to say you come up with excuses without facts.

U Putin dogs are the ones that always come up with excuses. Why hasn’t Putin attacked any NATO country or even Poland for helping Ukraine after their foolish threats? Shey US wants to assist Ukraine with a high grade weapon, so let Putin attack naa... Now Denmark is not just joining NATO but also EU yet Putin no fit mess after threatening them and Sweden

Oga Russia is overrated. The world is better of without cold minds like them. Know this and know peace
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
nomenclature:

When I see the comments of africans on this platform, I realize why africa was so easy to colonise ,so easy to give a new language ,so easy to let them abandon their gods and call them evil and worship white man's God. This are thesame people that the west put chains on their forefathers. These are thesame people that the west impoverished their land .
Only those that understand int politics and history will know that what is at play is balancing on power . Power concentrated on the west is highly abused.
This same people won't ask what happened to africa great leader gadaffi.
Thomas Sankara and other great African leaders .who sanctioned usa for destroying libya,syria,afghanistan,yemen?
BLACK PEOPLE WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE ?
British petroleum is in charge of una oil ,when una go get sense ?
Oil price is up but your country is not benefiting because they still import oil ,when una go get sense?
You que everyday, fast and pray just to get a visa to this same west that used your money and sweat to develop themselves ,when una go get sense?
This people don't want to see you develop ,they want you to always beg for handouts.
They are upset because there is balance of power now because before if you need a loan,it's either IMF or other western lenders ,but now you can easily get from China and they will do projects for you . The west don't like it.
Africa is getting fast trains all thanks to China, the west still hate it .
If them push you ,you run to China and Russia, this is what they are trying to fight ,they want to be the sole controller of everything .
Usa refused to sell amunitions to nigeria to fight boko haram,nigeria went to buy from Pakistan and Russia.......if Russia and China is down ,who will you run to black people ?
WHEN UNA GO EVRR GET SENSE

Ukraine had a good leader and he was dethroned by usa and nato and installed a puppet .
Check how the war started right from 2014.
Ukraine and Russia lived in peace for so long until usa put hand and cause war .
When una go understand that usa and the west are warmonger.they don't like peace .
They name democracy is a hoax.
There is no democracy in the usa .
Ozil was chased out of arsenal because he supported uigur Muslims, they told him Not to mix politics and sports. But today uefa,fifa and the rest are mixing politics and sports. Removed Russia from uefa and fifa .
Now who removed usa from fifa after destroying libya?
Till today they are still arming Congolese to kill themselves while the west steals their resources .
WHEN UNA GO GET SENSE AFRICANS ?

ASK YOURSELF,WHY IS USA ALWAYS INVOLVED ANYWHERE THERE IS MISCHIEF IN THE WORLD ?

Now I know you have a slave future for mentioning Chinese loan and Russia innocence.
instead of you to condemn both sides including our ineffective leaders, you're here claiming enlighten.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:

Then Russia needs to learn international politics 101 and stop being dull like the unattractive bully in class. Now Russia is at Mercy of China.
y'all chanting mother Russia mother Russia should be chanting mother China mother China, because that's the real mother and father of Russia and y'all.

How’s Russia at the mercy of China you guys just spew Anything that comes out. Both counties are allies. Whatever the western media spits out that’s how you guys swallow it . That’s how they said Putin miscalculated that thrash was over the internet . Who has miscalculated so far ? Ukraine is not part of EU or NATO,
Inflation is biting hard In Europe, Russia ruble is gaining momentum. Russia makes more money from oil ? Who actually miscalculated Putin or the west ?

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by slowice(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2022
It's better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubts.... Putin, see ya life?
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

U Putin dogs are the ones that always come up with excuses. Why hasn’t Putin attacked any NATO country or even Poland for helping Ukraine after their foolish threats? Shey US wants to assist Ukraine with a high grade weapon, so let Putin attack naa... Now Denmark is not just joining NATO but also EU yet Putin no fit mess after threatening them and Sweden

Oga Russia is overrated. The world is better of without cold minds like them. Know this and know peace

Why did NATO of more than 30 counties couldn’t attack Russia in Syria when US warned Russia not to interfere but Russia did . grin grin .
That was a perfect time for NATO to teach Russia a lesson but nothing happened .
NATO warned Russia not to invade Ukraine they did NATO couldn’t Bomb Russia all they can do is fight from behind the scene like cockroaches. grin grin

Russia has captured mercenaries some were killed why did NATO not attack Russia directly ?
Congratulations anyways you’ve been brainwashed to ground zero that Russia is the bad guys and the cold ones Hollywood has done its job in orientation.

Russia and China are the country’s keeping the world at peace because they checkmate NATO if not US, UK and France will partition the world and continue their colonization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 10:51am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Why did NATO of more than 30 counties couldn’t attack Russia in Syria when US warned Russia not to interfere but Russia did . grin grin .
That was a perfect time for NATO to teach Russia a lesson but nothing happened .
NATO warned Russia not to invade Ukraine they did NATO couldn’t Bomb Russia all they can do is fight from behind the scene like cockroaches. grin grin

Russia has captured mercenaries some were killed why did NATO not attack Russia directly ?
Congratulations anyways you’ve been brainwashed to ground zero that Russia is the bad guys and the cold ones Hollywood has done its job in orientation.

Russia and China are the country’s keeping the world at peace because they checkmate NATO if not US, UK and France will partition the world and continue their colonization.

Who denied u an American visa?! Chai
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

You guys are something else western media is indeed sophisticated grin chai it’ll make you hate facts it’s a pity .
Anyone who doesn’t Swallow western poo it’s either a terrorist or has been denied visa . It’s a pity that a grown Adult can’t think for himself.

Americans and Europeans still criticize their government if they’re wrong . But your likes as long as you want to travel to America or UK you mustn’t criticize them .

Aren’t you ashamed for having such low sense of reasoning. The fact I’m Nigeria doesn’t mean I won’t criticize Nigeria when necessary. Better go and collect your brain back from western propaganda it’s been eaten up beyond redemption. I’ll say this again and again . Balance of power is the only way the world will be safe .

If you’ve a little brain left . What has the west doing so far installing president that suites them, is an attempt to what ? Is that colonization in a modern form ? If not for Russia Syria and Venezuela would be in ruins by now . That’s the advantage of having a country that can rustle power with NATO to have a balance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

is this the reason you will tell your children for surporting evil.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
is this the reason you will tell your children for surporting evil.

Every white man is evil, whether American or Russian. Just choose your poison wisely
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

You guys are something else western media is indeed sophisticated grin chai it’ll make you hate facts it’s a pity .
Anyone who doesn’t Swallow western poo it’s either a terrorist or has been denied visa . It’s a pity that a grown Adult can’t think for himself.

Americans and Europeans still criticize their government if they’re wrong . But your likes as long as you want to travel to America or UK you mustn’t criticize them .

Aren’t you ashamed for having such low sense of reasoning. The fact I’m Nigeria doesn’t mean I won’t criticize Nigeria when necessary. Better go and collect your brain back from western propaganda it’s been eaten up beyond redemption. I’ll say this again and again . Balance of power is the only way the world will be safe .

If you’ve a little brain left . What has the west doing so far installing president that suites them, is an attempt to what ? Is that colonization in a modern form ? If not for Russia Syria and Venezuela would be in ruins by now . That’s the advantage of having a country that can rustle power with NATO to have a balance.

U sound so bitter. I have a foolish friend that sounds like u. Ever since he was denied a US visa he became venomous at the mention of America

So I ask again, who denied u an American visa?
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:16am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

Every white man is evil, whether American or Russian. Just choose your poison wisely
if all white men are evil now do you surport one evil to pass/exceed the other one or do you try to balance it out.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by goodheart01: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
if all white men are evil now do you surport one evil to pass/exceed the other one or do you try to balance it out.

There’s no balance to this life we live. “This life no balance”. The earlier u believe it the better for your likes. So u better wake up from that muddled up nirvana u find yourself. Like I said it’s all about choosing your poison wisely
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 11:22am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

U sound so bitter. I have a foolish friend that sounds like u. Ever since he was denied a US visa he began venomous towards the country.

So I ask again, who denied u an American visa?

Why will I be bitter bro ? I can’t be bitter because I’m having an argument with you regarding another continent. I’m just stating facts. NATO was created to tame USSR because of her power. Absolute power corrupts.

Just imagine Nigeria having issues with UK . And Uk is in NATO, and NATO are allies to Russia and China who will you run to ? That’s absolute surrender for Nigeria.

But right now if Nigeria have issues with Russia UK can back us , if it’s the opposite Nigeria can run to China or Russia they’ll safe us too . That’s why a multi polar word is better to unipolar.
NATO wants a unipolar world that’s why they always hate on Russia and China .

2 Likes

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2022
goodheart01:

There’s no balance to this life we live. “This life no balance”. The earlier u believe it the better for your likes. So u better wake up from that muddled up nirvana u find yourself. Like I said it’s all about choosing your poison wisely
well not all souls can understand so carry on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Sacks Sergei Shoigu As Defense Minister, Names Successor / Guinea: ECOWAS Freezes Assets, Imposes Travel Ban On Coup Leaders / Mugabe Cracks Down On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.