Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote (12585 Views)

Joe Biden Gives A Pen To George Floyd's Daughter After Historic Executive Order / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Australian Senate Passes Same-sex Marriage Bill In Historic Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Nancy2020(f): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:
common knowledge suppose tell you that no country is self sufficient. even your master China have come to Africa to secure some rare earth metals to keep their factories running.

emotion blinding you from seeing that no country is self sufficient, how much more that your bad language Russia. bye Bye

Russia is almost like a continent Infact it should be.

Russia stretch from Europe to Asia or should I teach you history.

Do you know how many race is in Russia

What ever you want in Europe and Asia and Africa is in Russia all mineral resources.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
[quote author=Nancy2020 post=113404
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nancy2020:

What ever you want in Europe and Asia and Africa is in Russia all mineral resources.
stop sounding dumb.
Do Russia have tungsten, bauxite, Mercury or cocoa in considerable quantity? abeg no quote me again
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Nancy2020(f): 4:17pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:

stop sounding dumb.
Do Russia have tungsten, bauxite, Mercury and aluminum in considerable quantity? abeg no quote me again
you are useless in life for abusing me. Bye
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 4:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nancy2020:
you are useless in life for abusing me. Bye

ok I have seen how useless you are to your generation.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by pquaver(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:
angry

All the people above me are brainwashed BOTs . When NATO and are Allies destroys sovereign countries these European leaders see it as nothing. One thing is assured NATO cannot dare Russia las las everybody go collect. China, India, Northkorea , Iran and Russia alliance is balanced. The western Bias is sickening. When Russia make alliance with China its a threat to the world but when NATO admits new members it’s Win to democracy.

India cannot be in alliance with China.. The chinese seizes the Himalaya mountain part and India wants it back. That's is why they are courting Russia.. To have Russia promote an alliance with China US not getting it back.. Don't worry when e set you go know why its not good to take land by force or invade people..
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Like I said In my post western or Eastern ideology all are the same . They’re some things you’re limited to post right now In Nigeria if you love your family.

There was is man that DSS held because he made a negative post about Buhari .
Even if you’re in the western world they’re things you can’t post. Like I said if you want to expose the Whole ideology you’ll treated In the language you understand.

All these I’m typing on NL if I’m In Europe I won’t do even if it’s a faceless forum . I say my mind freely because I’m far and they can’t have access to me and I’m not breaking their laws .

Take a look at Simon Ekpa he’s running his mouth in Finland because the law is far from him there. But Simon can’t try all that in Nigeria.
To me every Law is a tyranny to an Extent .

Didn't you see Trump being bashed on Twitter while he was POTUS?..slowpoke, idiot, redhead, even on his Twitter handle. Some Americans insult their president on popular platforms. Even the name sleepy Joe, was brought up by crazy Americans. See an average American fears little about his government when it comes to airing his opinion because he believes in their judicial system. In the case of the man who named his dog Buhari and was later arrested, shows how unfit and backward the current administration is, in a democratic setup. Goodluck Jonathan was called all kind of names but no one got pinned for such. The case of Julian Asange you mentioned isn't about freedom of speech. It was a malicious practice of declassifying classifieds, exposing secret intelligence data to offset the system. He did that in his home country too, not just the US. That's more like treason. So that doesn't apply here.
Bro, those guys could be hypocritical and evil, but it's better to have them dominate than any form of autocracy. The world learnt from Hitler. That's why Europe is uniting than ever before, making sure that Putin doesn't stand a chance.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karnice600:

Didn't you see Trump being bashed on Twitter while he was POTUS?..slowpoke, idiot, redhead, even on his Twitter handle. Some Americans insult their president on popular platforms. Even the name sleepy Joe, was brought up by crazy Americans. See an average American fears little about his government when it comes to airing his opinion because he believes in their judicial system. In the case of the man who named his dog Buhari and was later arrested, shows how unfit and backward the current administration is, in a democratic setup. Goodluck Jonathan was called all kind of names but no one got pinned for such. The case of Julian Asange you mentioned isn't about freedom of speech. It was a malicious practice of declassifying classifieds, exposing secret intelligence data to offset the system. He did that in his home country too, not just the US. That's more like treason. So that doesn't apply here.
Bro, those guys could be hypocritical and evil, but it's better to have them dominate than any form of autocracy. The world learnt from Hitler. That's why Europe is uniting than ever before, making sure that Putin doesn't stand a chance.

You’re funny so Julian Assange was wrong to expose NATO war crimes ? NATO war crimes are supposed to be classified. No need to argue with you again. I hope one day you’ll appeal to reason someday .
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 8:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nancy2020:

Russia's land mass doesn't translate to having the vast mineral resources of Europe, Asia and Africa combined. That's a flawed one. It doesn't translate to economic prowess either. The largest states by land mass in Nigeria are in the north, yet they are one of the heaviest drawbacks to collective progress.
Mineral resources is as good as useless if the owners of the land no get sense. Shebi Na the same oil wey UAE get Na e Nigeria get, yet you cannot compare the two
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’re funny so Julian Assange was wrong to expose NATO war crimes ? NATO war crimes are supposed to be classified. No need to argue with you again. I hope one day you’ll appeal to reason someday .

Read more about Assange, it appears the uncovering of NATO war crimes is the only thing you know about him, since it appeals well to your submissions. That guy spilled so many things to be declared wanted. This is someone who has hacked NASA and declassified some intelligence resources... Being accused of rape twice in Sweden, being accused of inciteful practices through hacking corporate platforms, spying on other countries in Ecuador where he was on Asylum, and many other things... Even a labor leader in the UK was against his extradition to the US. It's no news that a good number of Americans are bashing their government on this, not you alone. That's the chaotic democracy in your words. Just like we had Liu Xiaob, the Chinese who died in detention by the CCP for voicing his opinion. Skripal was poisened by Moscow, even on British soil. Mailafia of blessed memory exposed some information about the government and is dead today. Name one American who died mysteriously for speaking against his government in this 21st century.
"Choatic democracy"... and please for the records, I don't argue. I either learn, teach or I'm unavailable.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
Karnice600:

Read more about Assange, it appears the uncovering of NATO war crimes is the only thing you know about him, since it appeals well to your submissions. That guy spilled so many things to be declared wanted. This is someone who has hacked NASA and declassified some intelligence resources... Being accused of rape twice in Sweden, being accused of inciteful practices through hacking corporate platforms, spying on other countries in Ecuador where he was on Asylum, and many other things... Even a labor leader in the UK was against his extradition to the US. It's no news that a good number of Americans are bashing their government on this, not you alone. That's the chaotic democracy in your words. Just like we had Liu Xiaob, the Chinese who died in detention by the CCP for voicing his opinion. Skripal was poisened by Moscow, even on British soil. Mailafia of blessed memory exposed some information about the government and is dead today. Name one American who died mysteriously for speaking against his government in this 21st century.
"Choatic democracy"... and please for the records, I don't argue. I either learn, teach or I'm unavailable.

Whatever is not western is EVIL. The same things you said about Asange is perpetrated by the west . Did you know that the United States once hacked into Angela markel cell phone ? Is that right infringing into your supposed ally’s privacy ?

Just imagine if it was the opposite he’ll will let loose . Till today and tomorrow they’re still talking about Russia’s interference in their elections . But they fail to talk about what they did to Germany . They( United States) will look for one English word to justify what they do whenever they do wrong .

Thanks to Russia they exposed the corruption going on the United States elections if not they want us to believe their election and everything about them is perfect.

Make your research about Toppled Government all over the world if you won’t the west occupying that list . And guess how they do it they steal classified information from sovereign countries to exploit them before they strike. The same very thing they’re crucifying Asange for. Asange’s called out USA government for trying to Assassinate him on live TV . UK is only holding Assange because if USA is exposed UK will likely follow. And they want to be seen as Saints In the entire world that’s why they can go any length to suppress the TRUTH. When it doesn’t favor them.
Take a look at this picture if you can understand one or two things from there .

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
anonymous1759:

Whatever is not western is EVIL. The same things you said about Asange is perpetrated by the west . Did you know that the United States once hacked into Angela markel cell phone ? Is that right infringing into your supposed ally’s privacy ?

Just imagine if it was the opposite he’ll will let loose . Till today and tomorrow they’re still talking about Russia’s interference in their elections . But they fail to talk about what they did to Germany . They( United States) will look for one English word to justify what they do whenever they do wrong .

Thanks to Russia they exposed the corruption going on the United States elections if not they want us to believe their election and everything about them is perfect.

Make your research about Toppled Government all over the world if you won’t the west occupying that list . And guess how they do it they steal classified information from sovereign countries to exploit them before they strike. The same very thing they’re crucifying Asange for. Asange’s called out USA government for trying to Assassinate him on live TV . UK is only holding Assange because if USA is exposed UK will likely follow. And they want to be seen as Saints In the entire world that’s why they can go any length to suppress the TRUTH. When it doesn’t favor them.
Take a look at this picture if you can understand one or two things from there .

That picture speak volumes anyway. The intervention arrow should be pointing both ways, cos that's same excuse Putin is putting up for his senseless war with Ukraine.
I'm not calling the US a saint. No country is. There'll always be a super power in every era.
.., but the world has never had this air of freedom and relief, where weaker countries can still gain economic relevance, with an international justice system for resolving conflicts, fighting land grabbing, like we have today... You can go ahead and mention Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan. Its the regular anti- Western anthem for fans of autocracy.
The world is evil and the US are a bunch of hypocrites. Wisdom is, you decide which evil to live with. The lesser or the greater.
There you have Russia, China, North Korea, Iran...chose whichever has affected your life positively, who also unarguably represents stability in world order, to ensure the safety of your unborn kids.., choose and align.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karnice600:

That picture speak volumes anyway. The intervention arrow should be pointing both ways, cos that's same excuse Putin is putting up for his senseless war with Ukraine.
I'm not calling the US a saint. No country is. There'll always be a super power in every era.
.., but the world has never had this air of freedom and relief, where weaker countries can still gain economic relevance, with an international justice system for resolving conflicts, fighting land grabbing, like we have today... You can go ahead and mention Libya, Iraq or Afghanistan. Its the regular anti- Western anthem for fans of autocracy.
The world is evil and the US are a bunch of hypocrites. Wisdom is, you decide which evil to live with. The lesser or the greater.
There you have Russia, China, North Korea, Iran...chose whichever has affected your life positively, who also unarguably represents stability in world order, to ensure the safety of your unborn kids.., choose and align.

NATO are part of the issues we’re facing In terms of insecurity because of Libya today. All the regime change has destabilize Africa .
Nigeria is peaceful because we dance do USA and Uk tone . The moment we stop complying they’ll try to divide Nigeria that with lead to blood shed. The only reason UK is not supporting Biafra is because they stand to benefit more from Nigeria to them . This might not make sense to you anyway .

For personally if Russia have absolute power they’ll misbehave just Like the USA and NATO.
My prayer for unborn Generation is that they should never be consensus between Russia , China ,USA and NATO that’ll be the end of the world . Colonialism will start all over again . Their chaos is our saving Grace but people don’t know.

With these nations on the same page who will you run to? To your question I don’t want to choose any lesser evil because they’re evil to extent. Disagreement Amongst is what I want to children.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by omis1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
almarthins:

Some times I wonder if any of u ever realize that absolute power can corrupt a man absolutely. Which of this powers don't used propaganda using TV? Even Russia TV. Na only CNN ?
Russia today TV wey go give one sided reported and they re anti west. Press TV - Iranian English TV is also the same. So don't come here and be saying CNN this, CNN that. Don't forget, He who pays the Piper dictate the tune. Abi make I add North Korean TV join am, make u rest.
Pootin fanboys are retarded,all Russia media are state controlled but it’s usa and d west that have independent medias that are liars according to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guinea: ECOWAS Freezes Assets, Imposes Travel Ban On Coup Leaders / Mugabe Cracks Down On Nigerians / US funding for weapons, economic aid to Ukraine runs out this year - White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.