Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,366 members, 7,857,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote (12599 Views)

Joe Biden Gives A Pen To George Floyd's Daughter After Historic Executive Order / $3.3m Bugatti Chiron Turned Heads At Zimbabwean Defence Headquarters / Australian Senate Passes Same-sex Marriage Bill In Historic Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by ElijahIme1992(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2022
brightalo1010:

My question to you is why is that Russia don't want some countries not to join Nato?

Russia is not against any country join NATO.. it is against country dat shares the Same border with Dem bringing their enemies to it's door step... And of Denmark or any border country tink say NATO go help Dem wen Dem find Russia trouble Dem don enter one chance be dat...

1 Like

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Amayabor1: 11:45am On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

It’s quite the opposite the fear of Russia is the reason why NATO was formed grin

And why was Warsaw pact formed? grin.

I made a statement of fact. Putin has the constant fear of NATO encircling Russia. Are you arguing this? And the encirclement will continue! grin
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

How’s Russia at the mercy of China you guys just spew Anything that comes out. Both counties are allies. Whatever the western media spits out that’s how you guys swallow it . That’s how they said Putin miscalculated that thrash was over the internet . Who has miscalculated so far ? Ukraine is not part of EU or NATO,
Inflation is biting hard In Europe, Russia ruble is gaining momentum. Russia makes more money from oil ? Who actually miscalculated Putin or the west ?
China is mother and father to Russia at the moment.
Russia practically begged China for there so called no limit alliance
Russia will forever depend on China for survival
China have been buying Russia stocks, company and commodities at knock off price.
Soon Russia will run out of chips and will have to depend on China for survival

The west will soon put a price cap on Russia oil n gas, and ask Chinese and Indian buyers to buy at that price or not do business with the west. Then you'll know who is boss.

Now go knee for some anal ffk from them slant eyes. your mother Russia.

How I wish we Africans are relevant, then this our argument will make more sense.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by chubbyswit(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2022
All these female european leaders allowing emotions to dictate for them instead of logic. I hope they know the implications of what they are doing. Finland, Sweden and now Denmark. These nordic countries were once strong Vikings, don't know how they have become so weak and fragile.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
chubbyswit:
All these female european leaders allowing emotions to dictate for them instead of logic. I hope they know the implications of what they are doing. Finland, Sweden and now Denmark. These nordic countries were once strong Vikings, don't know how they have become so weak and fragile.

IMF killed them slowly.

2 Likes

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:
China have been buying Russia stocks, company and commodities at knock off price.

The west will soon put a price cap on Russia oil n gas, and ask Chinese and Indian buyers to buy at that price or not do business with the west. Then you'll know who is boss.

How I wish we Africans are relevant, then this our argument will make more sense.

Media lied to you that Russia does not produce it own chip or computers or that North Korea is poor.

Wake up from CNN and smell the coffee Russia is self sufficient in all things.

Homeless people in USA is more than North Korea in fact north Korea has almost zero homeless people in it.

2 Likes

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Media lied to you that Russia does not produce it own chip or computers or that North Korea is poor.

Wake up from CNN and smell the coffee Russia is self sufficient in all things.

Homeless people in USA is more than North Korea in fact north Korea has almost zero homeless people in it.

media didn't lie to you
Tell me one Russian company that produces high precision chips with a good byte rate and capacity without Western technologies.

If you know you'll start shouting homeless usa, north Korea poverty. No qoute me again.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:

Russia invasion is giving high morale to China to invade Taiwan . Western media put it to you that Russia is reliant to China to massage their EGO reality is not so . It’s mere alliance . Why will you not do business with someone you’re allies with ? I think that’s common sense . You don’t need to read the news headlines to know the answers to that .

America going to beg Venezuela’s president maduro who they didn’t recognize as president is a sign of asslickkk and obvious desperation to spite Russia just because they want them to pump more oil to cut prices.

Russia in the other hand didn’t beg Europe and western allies they disconnected countries who fail to pay in rubble. America cannot determine prices for China India that’s a day dreaming until that happens it’ll remain a dream .

Only Situation where China and India will buy oil at a stipulated price is when everything go back to normal . Russia has paved way for countries to trade in their preferred currencies. That’s another headache for USA and EU this war has divided the world market .

China and India can’t trade their 2.6 billion population for US and UE .unlike the Europeans who suffer their citizens because they want to please their master .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

And why was Warsaw pact formed? grin.

I made a statement of fact. Putin has the constant fear of NATO encircling Russia. Are you arguing this? And the encirclement will continue! grin

(MAD) is the solution nothing more nothing less . Iran will Soon the likes of the Nk to have nukes . That’s another ally yo Russia angry grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Amayabor1: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

(MAD) is the solution nothing more nothing less . Iran will Soon the likes of the Nk to have nukes . That’s another ally yo Russia angry grin grin

Lol. So the allies of Russia are North Korea, Iran, China, Belarus. If you were a country, you will be happy that these are your allies? grin grin

Make we mention US allies? grin
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Russia wouldn’t have given them independence. Denuclearization from Ukraine was part of the agreement.
If Ukraine didn’t want to join NATO as the agreement stipulates Russia wouldn’t have invaded Ukraine. Y’LL talk from one side undecided.
Russia and Ukraine was peaceful until the west dethrone an democratic elective government. Before 2004 things was peaceful between these two countries until Ukraine accepted the Greek Gift called democracy which In reality is Chaos .

That same democracy gave you the leverage to post this crap. I also believed you protested during endsars, whether online or offline, all because that " chaotic" democracy gave you the chance to.....Why not move to Russia or China and express this same liberty to air your opinions?
Don't give hate so much chance, it kills common sense.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:
media didn't lie to you
Tell me one Russian company that produces high precision chips with a good byte rate and capacity without Western technologies.

If you know you'll start shouting homeless usa, north Korea poverty. No qoute me again.

https://www.rbth.com/science_and_tech/2016/08/16/the-rebirth-of-russias-microelectronics-industry_621421

The rebirth of Russia's microelectronics industry
SCIENCE & TECH
AUG 16 2016 VICTORIA ZAVYALOVA RBTH

Assembling a Glonass-M spacecraft at the JSC Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems in Zheleznogorsk.
Yevgeny Kurskov/TASS
Angstrem is planning to export microchips to India's aerospace sector. This is a major turning point for the Russian microelectronics industry, which until recently was almost entirely dependent on imports.
The Russian company Angstrem is completing the development of new radiation-resistant microchips for use in outer space. In September the manufacturer is planning to begin deliveries to India, its first major export market. This initial delivery will total about 10,000 microchips, and the contract is estimated at $200,000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Lachan4(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2022
It's time to realize that we have chosen the wrong proxy to fight a war with Russia. Ukrainians are basically Russians so they are not a good choice of proxies. Poland is best for fighting the Russians - they have been humiliated by Russia many times in the past and they are waiting for a chance to hurt Russia.

So Ukraine should best be divided very soon - before Mr. Putin conquers more territory. If the war goes on for a long time, Moscow will get the best, most strategically important and most economically lucrative parts of former Ukraine.

Add a strategic alliance with China to the mix, and you've got a catastrophic scenario for Europe. Mr. Kissinger is absolutely correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
ariesbull:
wetin USA dey do Russia inside Ukraine.....i think say na Russia dey take territory and USA no fit fight Russia directly

Abeg make una lecture me

You are above lecturing. You're a big boy. Nothing wey person fit do in this your situation. Your learning capacity don full. Na only God fit help.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karnice600:

That same democracy gave you the leverage to post this crap. I also believed you protested during endsars, whether online or offline, all because that " chaotic" democracy gave you the chance to.....Why not move to Russia or China and express this same liberty to air your opinions?
Don't give hate so much chance, it kills common sense.

You’ve been brainwashed that anything non western is evil. The same west that clamor for democracy is the same people that wants to jail Julian Assange for exposing their war crimes.
Where is the so called democracy for Julian Assange please reply me ?

As long as your supports evolves around their ideology it’s democracy but if it’s the opposite they’ll label you a traitor and give you the Assange treatment. If you believe there’s democracy go to USA , UK and Canada and profess love for Russia if you won’t loose your job undecided When you bring facts they label you as a hateful person or a Terrorist .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Lachan4(m): 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
The truth can no longer be hidden from the low information rabble:

1. The Russians for all intents and purposes have won in Ukraine.
2. The West has been humiliated and shown to be the paper tiger most of us knew she was.
3. The "shock and awe" sanctions against the Russian economy and the Russian Central Bank has been an unmitigated disaster for the West and has caused more harm to Western interests and to Western economies than it has to Russian interests or economy.
4. The EU and "Europe" is finished as an institution and global player. They will now spiral out of control politically and economically. Political upheaval is coming to Europe along with a severe economic depression.
5. The West has been completely outplayed and outmaneuvered by the Russians at every turn. The Russians are strong, have real men, thinkers and cunning diplomats. We are weak.

The West is finished...

1 Like

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
If you suddenly decide to declare Russia an international aggressor, read these facts and figures. Over 3 million people - that's how many foreigners the US military has killed in 60 invasions of sovereign nations under the pretext of bringing "democracy"?
Cuba (1906) - ?
Nicaragua (1912) - ?
Haiti (1915) - ?
Dominican Republic (1916) - ? 29
Russia (1918) - 2,000
Japan (1945)- 246000
Philippines (1948-1953) - 160,000
Puerto Rico (1950) - 29
Korea (1950-1953) - 570
Guatemala (1954) - 100000
Lebanon (1958) - ?
Panama (1958) - 734
Laos (1959) - 3,000
Haiti (1959) - 2204
Ecuador (1960) - ?
Guatemala (1960) - ?
Dominican Republic (1965) - 2500
Vietnam (1964-1975) - ? 850132
Guatemala (1966) - ?
Indonesia (1966) - ?
Philippines (1966) - ?
Cambodia (1967) - ? 300.000
Laos (1971-1973) - ?
Nicaragua (1972) - ?
El Salvador (1977) - ? 75.000
Grenada (1983) - ?
Libya (1986) - ?
Iran (1980) - ?
Lebanon (1982) - ? 144000
Grenada (1983) - 141
Libya (1986) - 45
Honduras (1988) - ?
Iran (1988) - 290
Virgin Islands (1989) - ?
Panama (1989) - ? 734
Iraq (1991) - ?
Bosnia and Herzegovina (1992 - 1995) - ? 98.000
Somalia (1992 -1994) - ? 1,000
Haiti (1994) - ? 200
Sudan (1998) - ?
Yugoslavia (1999) - 5,700
Afghanistan (2001-2021) - 103000
Iraq (2003-2011) - 690000
Iraq (2011-2017) - 170000
Liberia (2003) - 150000
Pakistan (2004) - 108000
Libya (2011) - 40000
Syria (2013) - 2286
Yemen (2015) - 11000
Cameroon (2015) - ?
Libya (2015) - 1,000
And then there were the color revolutions perpetrated (or thwarted) by the US in Georgia (2003), Ukraine (2004, 2014), Kyrgyzstan (2005), Tunisia (2011), Armenia (2008, 2015), Russia (2010, 2013), Belarus (2020), and Kazakhstan (2022).
The sanctions imposed on the US for this age-old international terrorism are 0.
Judge for yourself. No politics, just numbers.
So as a result of this, Ukraine must suffer, abi? If the US is Putin's pains why don't he go for the US directly? Anyway let me leave you alone.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

https://www.rbth.com/science_and_tech/2016/08/16/the-rebirth-of-russias-microelectronics-industry_621421

The rebirth of Russia's microelectronics industry
SCIENCE & TECH
AUG 16 2016 VICTORIA ZAVYALOVA RBTH

Assembling a Glonass-M spacecraft at the JSC Reshetnev Information Satellite Systems in Zheleznogorsk.
Yevgeny Kurskov/TASS
Angstrem is planning to export microchips to India's aerospace sector. This is a major turning point for the Russian microelectronics industry, which until recently was almost entirely dependent on imports.
The Russian company Angstrem is completing the development of new radiation-resistant microchips for use in outer space. In September the manufacturer is planning to begin deliveries to India, its first major export market. This initial delivery will total about 10,000 microchips, and the contract is estimated at $200,000.

2016 lol, planning to,. angstrem depends on Western technology to produce their chips.
By 2018, this your saviour company went bankrupt.
IBM owns their license, the software and machine to produce those chips are Western own and the company is facing sanctions. likewise it's parents companies.

software baby software baby. software is everything baby. I believe the west have backdoor on Russia nuke. West is the king of software.

we black nor mata, if not, we for dey fight for wetin France later America do Haiti.

this our argument dey irrelevant but I go still tell you say west better pass east.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 1:08pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

You’ve been brainwashed that anything non western is evil. The same west that clamor for democracy is the same people that wants to jail Julian Assange for exposing their war crimes.
Where is the so called democracy for Julian Assange please reply me ?

As long as your supports evolves around their ideology it’s democracy but if it’s the opposite they’ll label you a traitor and give you the Assange treatment. If you believe there’s democracy go to USA , UK and Canada and profess love for Russia if you won’t loose your job undecided When you bring facts they label you as a hateful person or a Terrorist .

Did you experience Sanni Abacha's reign?
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Nancy2020(f): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
Eagba:

2016 lol, planning to,. angstrem depends on Western technology to produce their chips.
By 2018, this your saviour company went bankrupt.
IBM owns their license, the software and machine to produce those chips are Western own and the company is facing sanctions. likewise it's parents companies.

software baby software baby. software is everything baby. I believe the west have backdoor on Russia nuke. West is the king of software.

we black nor mata, if not, we for dey fight for wetin France later America do Haiti.

this our argument dey irrelevant but I go still tell you say west better pass east.

People saw Jesus raise the dead back to life yet they still refuse to believe in him.

There is nothing any one can show you or prove to you that will make you accept that Russia is self sufficient.

They have their own microchip their own software too.

It up to you to believe comon knowledge or CNN.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karnice600:

Did you experience Sanni Abacha's reign?

Oh oh oh you’re turning tables . You’re likening Abachas’s regime to tyranny you should also likening the western Kinda democracy to tyranny.
In Abacha’s regime as long as you’re pro Abacha your head won’t role put.
Same thing happening In the west once you’re pro- west whatever you do is right. Even if you want to oppose Them there’s a limit. If you want to expose the whole ideology you’ll be given the episinoge treatment.

My own issue with the west is their hypocrisy they want all of us to believe everything they do is right that’s a form colonialism. There’s no perfect system of government anywhere in the world but for the west as long you do their bindings you’re right.

If what is happening to Julian Assange is done by xi of China or Putin what would be seeing in the headlines by now ?

There’s freedom in China , Russia ,USA and EU if you obey their rules and don’t cross the line. If you do the opposite In any of these countries you’ll know they are all tyrant in disguise that goes for all the government In the world .

1 Like

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Lachan4(m): 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2022
It’s astonishing how badly America has miscalculated the entire Russia sanctions. This is likely to set America back decades and that’s assuming they stop this insanity now. Those sanctions are ruining Europeans and now Americans, if you haven’t noticed with inflation, increased fuel and food prices along with potential political and social unrest. The insanity is the US President sending $$$Billions to a failed State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Putin just opened every country eyes that to join EU is their biggest achievement for their security. And also showed the world that his armies are nothing to be fear. His only weapon he relied on is atomic bomb and if he drop one atomic, he won't wake following day to drop another before they will end him. U cant be a threat to the whole world.

Putin doesn't care if he wakes up to drop another one, the one he dropped would have sent millions into an early grave which is ok by him, just be hopeful it wouldn't be when you finally japa to US that is when Putin will drop his one and only nuclear bomb on your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Karnice600: 1:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
anonymous1759:

Oh oh oh you’re turning tables . You’re likening Abachas’s regime to tyranny you should also likening the western Kinda democracy to tyranny.
In Abacha’s regime as long as you’re pro Abacha your head won’t role put.
Same thing happening In the west once you’re pro- west whatever you do is right. Even if you want to oppose Them there’s a limit. If you want to expose the whole ideology you’ll be given the episinoge treatment.

My own issue with the west is their hypocrisy they want all of us to believe everything they do is right that’s a form colonialism. There’s no perfect system of government anywhere in the world but for the west as long you do their bindings you’re right.

If what is happening to Julian Assange is done by xi of China or Putin what would be seeing in the headlines by now ?

There’s freedom in China , Russia ,USA and EU if you obey their rules and don’t cross the line. If you do the opposite In any of these countries you’ll know they are all tyrant in disguise that goes for all the government In the world .

Are you not reaping the benefits of the Western ideology?
We' re chatting over the internet without fear or favor. What do you call that?
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Mumusaphire: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

Putin doesn't care if he wakes up to drop another one, the one he dropped would have sent millions into an early grave which is ok by him, just be hopeful it wouldn't be when you finally japa to US that is when Putin will drop his one and only nuclear bomb on your head.
and u think I fear death? U funny. Man shall die once.
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
and u think I fear death? U funny. Man shall die once.

Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by anonymous1759(m): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2022
Karnice600:

Are you not reaping the benefits of the Western ideology?
We' re chatting over the internet without fear or favor. What do you call that?

Like I said In my post western or Eastern ideology all are the same . They’re some things you’re limited to post right now In Nigeria if you love your family.

There was is man that DSS held because he made a negative post about Buhari .
Even if you’re in the western world they’re things you can’t post. Like I said if you want to expose the Whole ideology you’ll treated In the language you understand.

All these I’m typing on NL if I’m In Europe I won’t do even if it’s a faceless forum . I say my mind freely because I’m far and they can’t have access to me and I’m not breaking their laws .

Take a look at Simon Ekpa he’s running his mouth in Finland because the law is far from him there. But Simon can’t try all that in Nigeria.
To me every Law is a tyranny to an Extent .
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by Eagba(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nancy2020:

People saw Jesus raise the dead back to life yet they still refuse to believe in him.

There is nothing any one can show you or prove to you that will make you accept that Russia is self sufficient.

They have their own microchip their own software too.

It up to you to believe comon knowledge or CNN.
common knowledge suppose tell you that no country is self sufficient. even your master China have come to Africa to secure some rare earth metals to keep their factories running.

emotion blinding you from seeing that no country is self sufficient, how much more that your bad language Russia. bye Bye
Re: Denmark To Join EU Defence Policy After Historic Vote by gambojimeta: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
Waiting for the invaders to invade Denmark, Finland and Sweden grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Putin Sacks Sergei Shoigu As Defense Minister, Names Successor / US Senate Has Passed The 'obama Health Care / Biden: US To Block Bomb, Artillery Shell Shipments If Israel Invades Rafah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.