Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls (24940 Views)

Satumari: North-East Will Vote For Northern Presidential Candidate / Why We Prefer Northern Presidential Candidate In 2023 — PDP / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by WildChild00(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2022
donaldking10:
A.P.C are in a state of confusion right now because of Atiku & Kwankwaso.
Right now they are wondering where to get northern votes from because they already know Tinubu or any Yoruba man can't guarantee victory for them.
Tinubu is only popular in the West, & no South-East or South-South person can ever vote for Tinubu.
And the north would rather vote for their brothers Atiku or Kwankwaso to be president, than to vote a Yoruba man.
The only option right now for A.P.C is to pick a consensus candidate from the north, & then zone the V.P to the south.
Unfortunately the only position Tinubu can dream of getting based on Analysis is being the V.P.

cry
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by nedekid: 8:40pm On Jun 02, 2022
donaldking10:
A.P.C are in a state of confusion right now because of Atiku & Kwankwaso.
Right now they are wondering where to get northern votes from because they already know Tinubu or any Yoruba man can't guarantee victory for them.
Tinubu is only popular in the West, & no South-East or South-South person can ever vote for Tinubu.
And the north would rather vote for their brothers Atiku or Kwankwaso to be president, than to vote a Yoruba man.
The only option right now for A.P.C is to pick a consensus candidate from the north, & then zone the V.P to the south.
Unfortunately the only position Tinubu can dream of getting based on Analysis is being the V.P.
Maybe as vp to El Rufai?

Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by shinealight(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
dre11:

• Presidency: APC Still Divided on Zoning, Mulls Options to Face Atiku

•Some govs want to go south; Adamu, others prefer north

•Party may reopen sale of forms to broaden choices for candidates

•Moves to encourage El-Rufai, Zulum to join race

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/02/presidency-apc-still-divided-on-zoning-mulls-options-to-face-atiku/

This will never happen….paid write-up! undecided undecided
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Ratello: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Irrespective of who APC presents, northern votes will still be shared between Atiku and the party. SS and SE will vote for PDP, LP and APC in that order.

For APC to win, it must present a candidate that can win the SW and NC. El-Rufai cannot win any region in the south. As it stands, it’s only Tinubu and Osinbajo that can win the SW and NC convincingly for the party. Any one outside the two and it’s game over for APC. Atiku will overrun El-Rufai, Lawan, Zulum etc in the south.

See mumu analysis

Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by D1official: 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Irrespective of who APC presents, northern votes will still be shared between Atiku and the party. SS and SE will vote for PDP, LP and APC in that order.

For APC to win, it must present a candidate that can win the SW and NC. El-Rufai cannot win any region in the south. As it stands, it’s only Tinubu and Osinbajo that can win the SW and NC convincingly for the party. Any one outside the two and it’s game over for APC. Atiku will overrun El-Rufai, Lawan, Zulum etc in the south.

Keep deceiving yourself, can you point when and how APC won or will win these regions convincingly?.

Same west were southerners and northerners reside in mass?, no dey deceive yourself at least history should be there to guide you.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

From time immemorial, the southern region as always being divided, the SS,SW & SE alway prefered to align with the north against each other, election results from 1999 till 2019 is enough evidence.
How can Tinubu destroy what does not even exist, If tinubu lost is potency in 2015 then how was he able to resell buhari back to nigerians despite Buhari poor performance.
Lets not decieve ourselves No ONE can unite southerners , so it just all about permutations and numbers. tinubu can unify SW
Atiku can only be a choice to nigerians when there is no option @ all ... only the indomie generation won't understand that, they think election is won by social media polls

I am even ashamed of you for mentioning Indomie generation, because you speaker like one. In 1999 south south and south east gave Obasanjo 99% of their votes likewise in 2003. Fast forward to 2011 all the southerners gave GEJ 99% of their votes but in 2015 selfishness of Tinibu set in and southern unity was destroyed with the hope that the north will support him. He said it with his own mouth today at Ogun State
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2022
[color=#770077][/color]
seunmsg:

So, which party won the presidential election in Rivers state in 2015 and 2019?

Of course PDP because they were nationalistic in their politicking.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by reddingtonblack: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2022
Freebills12 postaw =113416906:
[color=#000099][/color]

I am even ashamed of you for mentioning Indomie generation, because you speaker like one. In 1999 south south and south east gave Obasanjo 99% of their votes likewise in 2003. Fast forward to 2011 all the southerners gave GEJ 99% of their votes but in 2015 selfishness of Tinibu set in and southern unity was destroyed with the hope that the north will support him. He said it with his own mouth today at Ogun State

Did you even digest what i wrote before posting a comment, in the 1999 election, falae under AD won all the 6 region in southwest
i will skip 2003,2007 & 2011 election because those were peak periods of pdp dominating nigeria, it was literally a one party system.
For me nigeria democratic era began from 2015 elections, then SS & SE voted GEJ while 5 out of 6 region is SW voted against GEJ remember ekiti-gate all thanks to fayose
from 1999-2019 nigeria had six elections, it was during the one party dominance, SW & SE vote aligned, meaning three times we didnt align ..
There is no politics without history, lemme drag you down memory lane, 93 election M.k.O (SDP) only won in anambra in the eastern region SO! how am i wrong, and the probability we won't align in 2023 election is 95% sure grin oga tell me what you know.

*Even if tinubu was willing & committed their is no way East can ever listening to a tinubu so how he wan take unite SW & SE, does East even listen to there inborn authorities grin
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Keep deceiving yourselves. Na so yi.bo dey bring news like this every time we wan do election. The rest of the south is used to it.

We know the news is from your end. Lol. APC is not bringing out more northerners. Everytime you cant have it....you want to give it to the north. Na so your ways be. You be evil people.

And you go dey collect am everytime. See....no be this weekend we will see the APC candidate?

We go shame you again. Very terrible and disgusting set of people.

Instead of them to go vote for OBi Pandora in Labor party, they want to make sure they destroy other parties. Werey people. To cooperate is not in their DNA. Their own is to get what they want by all means...even to the extent of destroying others.

To desteoy others is your DNA and it was the reason it was easy for Ojukwu to go to war and for you to support him blindly. But you go collect am. Na promise wey we go fulfill. The whole Nigeria sabi who you be. No one takes you serious again. Yeye people...Just imagine the hatred towards anyone who doesnf support their Obi Pandora. Wereys. Even Reno Omokri had to tell them they are the ones who eventually destroyed Peter Obi who we know is not a saint. Lol. grin

Keep doing it na. This weekend will come and we will see the flag bearer. Is it not ibo? Una go spread fake news and venom and hatred na. No be you? We know you wella.

But I assure you...you go collect am again. A don dey write am ...go read my posts....you go collect am. I promise you.
Cry cry baby you want to see your mummy, shey shey shey shaaaaammme grin
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

Did you even digest what i wrote before posting a comment, in the 1999 election, falae under AD won all the 6 region in southwest
i will skip 2003,2007 & 2011 election because those were peak periods of pdp dominating nigeria, it was literally a one party system.
For me nigeria democratic era began from 2015 elections, then SS & SE voted GEJ while 5 out of 6 region is SW voted against GEJ remember ekiti-gate all thanks to fayose
from 1999-2019 nigeria had six elections, it was during the one party dominance, SW & SE vote aligned, meaning three times we didnt align ..
There is no politics without history, lemme drag you down memory lane, 93 election M.k.O (SDP) only won in anambra in the eastern region SO! how am i wrong, and the probability we won't align in 2023 election is 95% sure grin oga tell me what you know.

*Even if tinubu was willing & committed their is no way East can ever listening to a tinubu so how he wan take unite SW & SE, does East even listen to there inborn authorities grin
Bro, south east voted Obasanjo in 1999. They didn't discriminate, like wise in 2003. Tinibu destroyed southern unity for his own selfish reason. The north has paid him in full for a job well-done
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by reddingtonblack: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]
Bro, south east voted Obasanjo in 1999. They didn't discriminate, like wise in 2003. Tinibu destroyed southern unity for his own selfish reason. The north has paid him in full for a job well-done

south have being divided from inception, pre-colonial & post colonial .... it is not a matter of discriminating, East as alway being rigid in the voting pattern, they voted pdp not obasanjo, i believe east will vote a Tinubu IF pdp present him as a candidate naa anywhere pdp face grin
In 1993 election south unaminously voted SDP M.k.O buh East went for NRC Tofa,was that tinubu fault
In conclusion as far as the East is concern south as never being united in history except for when we coincidentally find common in PDP. You can't destroy a unity that never existed, if you disagree try justapose when Southerners were united outside pdp.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

south have being divided from inception, pre-colonial & post colonial .... it is not a matter of discriminating, East as alway being rigid in the voting pattern, they voted pdp not obasanjo, i believe east will vote a Tinubu IF pdp present him as a candidate naa anywhere pdp face grin
In 1993 election south unaminously voted SDP M.k.O buh East went for NRC Tofa,was that tinubu fault
In conclusion as far as the East is concern south as never being united in history except for when we coincidentally find common in PDP. You can't destroy a unity that never existed, if you disagree try justapose when Southerners were united outside pdp.

You are very funny, do you remember what the Yurobas especially Awolowo did to the Easterners especially after the war? £20 for billions of Igbos money in the bank? If you are to be the Igbos, is 1993 enough time to support such a race? Igbos don't vote party, what the party has to offer. Take for instance Obasnjo, Atiku, Pius Anyim, is this not a reflection of Nigerian state, APC Buhari, Osibanjo, Sarki.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by reddingtonblack: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are very funny, do you remember what the Yurobas especially Awolowo did to the Easterners especially after the war? £20 for billions of Igbos money in the bank? If you are to be the Igbos, is 1993 enough time to support such a race? Igbos don't vote party, what the party has to offer. Take for instance Obasnjo, Atiku, Pius Anyim, is this not a reflection of Nigerian state, APC Buhari, Osibanjo, Sarki.

If you don't mind comedy is very lucrative, as much as i have responds for you, i think it will only make sense we establish what we are arguing about, like i said before can you cite an history that justapose southerners were united at some point ?? i don't think anyone can destroy what never existed
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 3:38am On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

If you don't mind comedy is very lucrative, as much as i have responds for you, i think it will only make sense we establish what we are arguing about, like i said before can you cite an history that justapose southerners were united at some point ?? i don't think anyone can destroy what never existed

2003 - 2011 the south were one, until Tinibu destroyed it
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by reddingtonblack: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

2003 - 2011 the south were one, until Tinibu destroyed it

Were one coincidentally because PDP was the only option, if you understand my point you won't even gimme that reply
From 1999 election till 2019, East has only voted pdp undecided, Tinibu liberated nigerians from a one party system, if that one party system is what you referred to as Unity, bro you need to be re-enroll in school. take care
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 10:09am On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

Were one coincidentally because PDP was the only option, if you understand my point you won't even gimme that reply
From 1999 election till 2019, East has only voted pdp undecided, Tinibu liberated nigerians from a one party system, if that one party system is what you referred to as Unity, bro you need to be re-enroll in school. take care

Bro, there is no gainstaking in what is obvious Tinibu betrayed GEJ. Buhari has been getting his 12 million votes from the north until Yurobas merged with the North. As it stands now it will be difficult for south south and south east to vote for a Yuroba candidate. The north knows this and they are using it as their advantage.
What you called coincidence is people's effort, do you know what Alex Ekwueme did in order to convince the Igbos to vote for Obasanjo? Obi of Onitsha and Co. You called their efforts coincidence. You are the one who needs to go to school.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by reddingtonblack: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Bro, there is no gainstaking in what is obvious Tinibu betrayed GEJ. Buhari has been getting his 12 million votes from the north until Yurobas merged with the North. As it stands now it will be difficult for south south and south east to vote for a Yuroba candidate. The north knows this and they are using it as their advantage.
What you called coincidence is people's effort, do you know what Alex Ekwueme did in order to convince the Igbos to vote for Obasanjo? Obi of Onitsha and Co. You called their efforts coincidence. You are the one who needs to go to school.

Pre election or outside politics whats tinubu relationship with GEJ, tinubu was in AD an opposition to pdp, using a sensible approach how did tinubu betray GEJ or should he have use AD to mobilise for PDP cos i don't get.
It apparent and clear to all nigerians East vote is inconsequential, even a kid knows East is exclusive to PDP, its a - 5, we've adapted to but as for SS there voting pattern depict flexibility moreover GEJ in bed with APC is another leaverage pdp can't undermine.
The confidence North think they have over the south, is a reverse psychology, south planted those thoughts right in there head ... check online 96% of people saying south can't win north are even southerners. Arsenal will beat Everton no be Everton fanpage we suppose see am, shoo undecided
if north is what they claim why could they not singlehandedly or with East enthrone buhari under CPC.
Alex Ekwueme, obi of onitsha & co need not convince the East, the opposition party then (AD) was owned by yorubas wink ...that is all it takes for East to vote anti-clockwise cheesy
i'm not trying to incite a tribal war or anything buh the bitter truth is when push comes to shovel SE will never compromise its either pdp or biafra. pure reality
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by DownChelsea(f): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2022
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

Pre election or outside politics whats tinubu relationship with GEJ, tinubu was in AD an opposition to pdp, using a sensible approach how did tinubu betray GEJ or should he have use AD to mobilise for PDP cos i don't get.
It apparent and clear to all nigerians East vote is inconsequential, even a kid knows East is exclusive to PDP, its a - 5, we've adapted to but as for SS there voting pattern depict flexibility moreover GEJ in bed with APC is another leaverage pdp can't undermine.
The confidence North think they have over the south, is a reverse psychology, south planted those thoughts right in there head ... check online 96% of people saying south can't win north are even southerners. Arsenal will beat Everton no be Everton fanpage we suppose see am, shoo undecided
if north is what they claim why could they not singlehandedly or with East enthrone buhari under CPC.
Alex Ekwueme, obi of onitsha & co need not convince the East, the opposition party then (AD) was owned by yorubas wink ...that is all it takes for East to vote anti-clockwise cheesy
i'm not trying to incite a tribal war or anything buh the bitter truth is when push comes to shovel SE will never compromise its either pdp or biafra. pure reality

I thought I am arguing with a learned man, for you to mention that a region's vote is inconsequential shows that there is nothing different from you and a dullard.
You must be joking for you to say AD is a Yuroba party bc it Igbos won't vote for it. Obasnjo is a Yoruba man, a former military head of state, who is Tinibu then? Obasnjo was a major during the war, he fought against the Igbos, there are many reasons why Igbos wouldn't have voted for Obasanjo, they voted for him because the stakeholders in Igboland intervened. Use your google, south south and south east have the same vote pattern. Make enquiry.
Don't shoot yourself in the leg, Tinibu and GEJ are from Southern part of the country since you claim to have forgotten. In Nigeria election is zoned between south and north. GEJ has four years to complete the tenure of the south, his fellow southerner whom is recognized as the leader of his tribe, because of his selfish ambition, convinced his tribesmen to vote for a northerner as against his fellow southerner. Now in 2022 the north has ditched him out and their tribes are out to tackle anyone that will do what they did in 2015.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by reddingtonblack: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I thought I am arguing with a learned man, for you to mention that a region's vote is inconsequential shows that there is nothing different from you and a dullard.
You must be joking for you to say AD is a Yuroba party bc it Igbos won't vote for it. Obasnjo is a Yoruba man, a former military head of state, who is Tinibu then? Obasnjo was a major during the war, he fought against the Igbos, there are many reasons why Igbos wouldn't have voted for Obasanjo, they voted for him because the stakeholders in Igboland intervened. Use your google, south south and south east have the same vote pattern. Make enquiry.
Don't shoot yourself in the leg, Tinibu and GEJ are from Southern part of the country since you claim to have forgotten. In Nigeria election is zoned between south and north. GEJ has four years to complete the tenure of the south, his fellow southerner whom is recognized as the leader of his tribe, because of his selfish ambition, convinced his tribesmen to vote for a northerner as against his fellow southerner. Now in 2022 the north has ditched him out and their tribes are out to tackle anyone that will do what they did in 2015.

i don't remember asking you to form an opinion of me and if agreeing with your illusions is what defines "being learned" i rather opt to be an illiterate for life
GEJ and Tinubu are from the south does not count in as much they don't belong to the same party, lemme paint a scenario, if Taiye plays for liverpool and kehinde plays in r. mardrid, does kehinde owe taiye anything, should taiye play penalty to throwin in champions league final cos kehinde will be sad. thats even blood relatives o, tinubu is a fighter, for a man that singlehandedly fought federal might, i don't think APC stabs can kill him, remember he survived AD.
it is not a matter of what i say, i am not your problem, maybe its time you wear gloves and get into the ring with facts & reality.
Re: APC May Re-open Sale Of Forms To Allow More Northern Presidential Hopefuls by Freebills12: 6:37pm On Jun 04, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
reddingtonblack:

i don't remember asking you to form an opinion of me and if agreeing with your illusions is what defines "being learned" i rather opt to be an illiterate for life
GEJ and Tinubu are from the south does not count in as much they don't belong to the same party, lemme paint a scenario, if Taiye plays for liverpool and kehinde plays in r. mardrid, does kehinde owe taiye anything, should taiye play penalty to throwin in champions league final cos kehinde will be sad. thats even blood relatives o, tinubu is a fighter, for a man that singlehandedly fought federal might, i don't think APC stabs can kill him, remember he survived AD.
it is not a matter of what i say, i am not your problem, maybe its time you wear gloves and get into the ring with facts & reality.

Why antagonising those southerners who are rooting for northern candidates? I for once don't have problem with Tinibu, it's some from South west calling others ridiculous names. I wish him good luck, but your analysis is far from what transpired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Polls Celebration Gone Wrong: Lamido’s Aide Kills One, Injures 4 With Car / This CJN Statement Weeks Ago Was A Pointer To The Supreme Court Judgements / Governor Ortom And His Commissioners Eating In A Village Kitchen (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.